Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cliffs Overlooking Water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Cliffs Overlooking Water Empty
PostSubject: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:58 am

Ilia stood on the edge of the cliffs. She had tears rolling from her eyes as she looked over the cliff's edge, her feet just fractions away from sending her over.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:02 am

Dylan walked over to the Cliffs and looked out to the water crashing against the rocky hillside. He looked over and saw a girl that was aout to drop off the cliff. He turned and ran over to her afraid that he wouldn't make it in time.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 am

Ilia lifted a foot and looked up at the sky... She went to step off...
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 am

Dylan makes it to the edge just as she stepped off. Quickly he reached out and grabbed her arm and said,"Hey, hey. I think the signs 'No Cliff Jumping' for a reason."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:09 am

Confused, I turned. In my frail voice, I said, "What? Why'd yous top me?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 am

"Because I dont think a person like you should be throwing themselves off cliffs." He said to her. His ring with the family crest flashed in the sunlight as he pulled her up.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 am

Ilia saw his ring. "Where... Where did..."

When she was firmly back on her feet, her right hand went up to her locket. "Where did you get that ring?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:20 am

"This?"Dylan asked. "I've had it since I was a baby."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 am

I remember that pressence from when I was a baby... "You're..." I didn't finish and just showed him my locket.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:40 am

Dylan looked at the crest on the locket in shock. He even looked back at his ring to make sure he wasn't imagining it. 'Nope, that's the same crest....so the must mean...' Dylan thought and then looked up and asked, "Is your name Ilia Quinn?"
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 am

"Yes! Oh God! You're Dylan! You have to be!" I said, unable to stop smiling. Then I realised something. "Oh God... You caught me as I... Oh God!"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 am

Dylan smiled and hugged his sister. "I...I never thought.....I'd find you."Dylan said to her barely able to put his thoughts to words. He was so happy to have found her.....even though the circumstances could have been better.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 am

"Are... Are you here with anyone?" Ilia asked, her voice trembling a little.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 am

Dylan looks at her and sighs shaking his head no. "I always thought you were the one that lived with mom." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:36 am

"No... I was put into foster care... until they were all brutally butchered..." I shivered at the memory.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 am

"Oh...."Dylan said lowering his head. He felt bad for her and the foster family that had been killed. He looked over at the cliff and then back to Ilia and muttered, "I'm...sorry...for not being there..."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 am

"It's nothing you could have changed... Besides, after the years I just endured, I don't think I would want to put you through all that..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:44 am

"At least we found each other now....before you went over the edge."Dylan said to her hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:46 am

Ilia hugged back. "What're you doing here on a cliff, Dylan?" Ilia asked. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 am

"My adoptive father sent me on my way to who knows where 2 years ago. I dont know where he just told me a direction and that I would know when I got there. And now here I am at these cliffs saving you 2 years later."Dylan said to her
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 am

"This is just mad!" I said. "I mean... Mad!"

I grinned. "So where now?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 am

Dylan is about to answer when he hears something coming at them. He listens for a few moments and then his eyes widen when he sees one of those rihno things from last week coming towards then. "Run! Now!"Dylan said pulling Ilia along as he runs in the direction he has been going the past two years.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 am

Ilia ran, looking behind her. "What are those things?" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:07 am

"To be honest. I have no idea what those things are. I've been getting attacked left and right the past two years by these things."Dylan said to her still running from the rhino thing.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 am

I jerked my hand back. "Then stop running and start fighting," I said, turning. My "dark" side had a little control over at that moment.I held my hands out and yelled as I shot ice balls at the rhino thing. "Don't stand there. Attack it!"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:19 am

Dylan stopped when he saw her shoot ice balls out of her hand. "Wow."Dylan said and then rememered what she had said. He drew his sword and charged the rhino thing.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 am

"Dylan!" I yelled. "Watch out!"

A trino was charging from the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 am

"Damn it."Dylan said and then jumped back away from the second trino. He quickly sheathed his sword and started jumping back several times. When he was at a good distance he drew his bow and started shooting arrows at the thing. "Go down you stupid animal."He said.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 am

I twisted and threw a ball of ice at the Trino. "Not my brother, you b!tch!"

OOC:/so reminded of HP8
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:42 am

Dylan used the ice ball to his advantage and put away his bow. He drew his daggers and then darted straight at that Trino. He kept the other one n the corner of one of his eyes and then slid under the one he charged at and dragged his daggers through the things gut. He stood up just as that thing turned to dust.

Next thing he knew he was flying towards the air and hit the ground next to Ilia. "Owwww...."He groaned before passing out.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 am

"What the-" Ilia said in amazement.

A blizzard appeared from nowhere. ((Ullr's entrance)) It twisted and turned before stopping and resting. A man appeared from the middle.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 am

Dylan groaned as he sat up and then he saw someone standing in front of the trino that hit Dylan. "Dad.....?"He asked seeing the man looked like the only father he had ever known his whole life.

Ullr drew his sword and then, without even trying, destroyed the Trino. He put the sword away and walked over to his children.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 am

"Dad?" Ilia asked and looked between Dylan and Ullr. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:01 am

"It's good to see you Ilia. And I'm glad you made it this far Dylan. Seems like only yesterday that I sent you on the trip that brought you back to your sister." Ullr said to them giving a fatherly smile.

"Wait. So you were the one that adopted me..?"Dylan asked.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 am

Ilia stared at him. "Who are you?" she asked. "I mean, not to be rude or anything."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 am

"Ilia. I'm your father. Ullr. How else would you have those powers and Dylan be such a great fighter."Ullr said to his daughter.

"Ullr? As in the Norse God Ullr?"Dylan asked.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 am

"Oh... My... Gods? Gods plural?" I asked, confusing myself.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 am

"Yes Gods. The Norse myths that you have heard about are entirely true. Those things that attacked you are known as Trinos and if you don't get to Camp then I fear much worse will come for you."Ullr said to them.

Dylan got up as best as he could and then asked, "Is that what you sent me off to find? This Camp that you're talking about?"
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 am

I helped Dylan. "I agree. We need to get there."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm

"Dylan keep going till you get to the Chicago Park District. Move to the middle of the park and there you will find a bridge. You will recognize it by the two statues that sit on either side of it. Go there and you will be at Camp."Ullr said to his children and then vanished.

"Thanks dad."Dylan said and then turned to Ilia and said,"Let's go." He started to walk towards the park district.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliffs Overlooking Water   Cliffs Overlooking Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Cliffs Overlooking Water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next