Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew1247
Cabin counselor
matthew1247

Matthew's characters Empty
PostSubject: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Name:chris weathers
Eyes:green
Hair:brown
Height:5ft 3 in
Body Type: muscular
Skin Color: tan
Norse God Parent:ve
Mortal Parent:jordan weathers
Country of Origin:california
Pets:dog
Talents:gaming smarts strength
Weapon**:silver 3 ft scythe spear combonation and 1 ft silver dagger
Flaws:over confident anger issues
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):can create things the size of at least a two story house and destroy that much i can only do this 25 times a day.
Life Before CN*:troubled past went to school had many freinds
RP Example*: i have a link with my father i see what he sees and i have his knowledge
Any notes about your characters:adhd

Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:23 pm

1 more flaw

life before CB and rp example are required to be 5 sentences.

the powers are only for in animate objects right?
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
matthew1247
Cabin counselor
matthew1247

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Name:chris weathers
Eyes:green
Hair:brown
Height:5ft 3 in
Body Type: muscular
Skin Color: tan
Norse God Parent:ve
Mortal Parent:jordan weathers
Pets:dog
Talents:gaming smarts strength
Weapon**:silver 3 ft scythe spear combonation and 1 ft silver dagger
Flaws:over confident, anger issues,big ego
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):can create things the size of at least a two story house and destroy that much i can only do this 25 times a day.it only works on in animate objects.
Life Before CN*:troubled past went to school.i had many freinds.onceone i found out of my powers i fainted and had a coma whaen i woke up i forgot everything of my past but during my coma i gained all of my fathers knowledge.
RP Example*: i walk in to the cabin. i see a girl crying in a corner. i ask her ,"whats wrong?''She told me the boy she likes dumped her."it's okay " i said reassuringly.
Any notes about your characters:adhd

Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:08 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
matthew1247
Cabin counselor
matthew1247

PostSubject: character of great proportiond   Matthew's characters EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 am

Name:michael grounds
Eyes:purple(wears glasses)
Hair:black
Height:6'0
Body Type:6'7
Skin Color:tanned
Norse God Parent:Aspilian
Mortal Parent:cynthia grounds
Country of Origin:NY
Pets:a 4 ft tall dragon named scyther
Talents:gaming,smarts,speed, strength
Weapon**:A black iron long sword thats 7 ft long
Flaws:big ego,over confident,easily distracted
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):he can control nature,he can make vines up to 15 feet long and 2 feet thick.He can control trees and animate them twice a day,they can stay for up to 15 minutes unless killed by fire.he can animate up to 30 medium sized plants a day and they stay for 30 minutes each unless killed by weapons or fire .He can regenerate his energy twice a day with plants.He can make large earth quakes once a day which will tire him greatly.
Life Before CN*:Michael was your ordinary average person.He lives in new York with his mom and is now a senior in high school.He is really kind to others but can be very hot headed.he has a job at his mothers flower shop.he always wondered who is father was but he never let it bother him.once he discovered his powers he started to make rare flowers grow that he sold to the costumers.Once his mother learnt he was using his powers to create flowers she sent him to Camp Norse.
RP Example*:Michael waited out on the back patio of his mothers shop for a another shipment of potted soil.He made a small vine grow that he used to line around his mothers special roses.Michael liked nature just as much as his mothers but shouldn't be mistaken as soft hearted.he could be very hot headed when upsetted,today at school a guy tried to take his money and knocked him out with a chop to the neck.he Learnt about his powers when he was 17 and practiced it almost everyday.he walked inside the shop seeing a couple of costumers walk in.He sat at the cash register waiting patiently.
Any notes about your characters:he can be very hot headed
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:35 am

Eh...Approved.
Back to top Go down
matthew1247
Cabin counselor
matthew1247

PostSubject: matthew's character    Matthew's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Name:matthew como
Eyes:brown
Hair:black
Height:5ft5inch
Body Type:medium
Skin Color:tan
Norse God Parent:loki
Mortal Parent:angela rodriguez
Pets:black pegasus named rocky
Talents:speed smarts strength
Weapon**:black iron katana siler hilt
Flaws:cocky anger issues quick temper
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):can create fireballs the size of bowling balls 15 times a day i have full controll of fire for an hour, immune to fire up to 350 degrees ,can controll heat lightning 10 times a day, can create 5 illusions that last 6 minutes a day.
Life Before CN*:he had some friends but he would sometimes tease the other kids.one day he teased the wrong kid athe wrong place and wrong time.he got in big trouble.when his mom found out she knew it was time to send him away. she sent him to camp.and at camp he met his dad loki.
RP Example*: One day at school matthew got in a fight with a boy at school. matthew hit the boy in the stomach.once the boy regained air he kicked matthew in the mouth his mouth was filled with blood."ouch that kinda hurt" he said sarcasticlly with a smirk.he hit the boy in the chest and kicked him away.
Any notes about your characters:
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
matthew1247
Cabin counselor
matthew1247

PostSubject: tyr girl zeena   Matthew's characters EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Name:zeena conner
Eyes:purple
Hair:blonde
Height:5 ft
Body Type:skinny
Skin Color:white
Norse God Parent:tyr
Mortal Parent:anna conner
Pets:none
Talents:speed agility stealth
Weapon**:silver dual 12 inch daggers
Flaws:over confident anger issues cocky
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):can double strength 5 times a day(can lift 200 normally). can sap ten percent of other peoples strength on contact 5 times a day.can double battle speed(10 mph normally) 5 times a day.
Life Before CN*:had many friends. had a boyfriend. got in a fight with a girl at school. during the fight she discovered her powers and knocked the girl out.when her mom found out she was sent to camp.
RP Example*:On fiday november,8. Zeena Conner got in a fight with a girl named Haily.they were fighting over a boy named Marcus. In the fight Zeena was losing.Since she was losing she activated her hidden potential. When she did that she got doubled strength. With these powers she won the fight and Marcus was hers.
Any notes about your characters:
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's characters   Matthew's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew's characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: Character Form :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: