Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging out on the bridge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging out on the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Corvus walked in with Agregias on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

Location : Home is where the heart is... and mine is far away.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Ariana walked to the bridge. Tall grasses brushed against her legs and she smiled absently. The sky was darkening, but that was okay. She didn't know her way around too well, but she could at least find the cabins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Corvus saw a girl walk in. She seemed interesting enough, but Corvus didn't feel like making conversation. He missed being on the streets and having everyone respect him. He loved the feeling of being feared. It was much better then being loved.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Ariana saw the boy. He looked older than she by at least two years. Automatically her heart rate quickened. She was generally nervous around guys... but this one automatically intimidated her. Her hand tightened on her sharpie in her jeans pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Corvus thought the girl was petty, but he wasn't huge on the whole dating scene. It seemed liked it would just end up in something horrible.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Ariana uncapped her sharpie. Hesitantly, she printed HI. I'M ARIANA and held it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Corvus looked at the writing and quickly raised his eyebrows at her as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Ariana waved. She felt foolish doing so though, and quickly stopped. CAN'T SPEAK she wrote. She showed the writing to him and pointed at her throat for emphasis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Corvus gave her a somewhat sympathetic look. "Oh..." he said in a deep voice. "That sucks."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Ariana nodded. PEOPLE THINK I'M DUMB JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T SPEAK she wrote. She showed him the paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:22 pm

"Well that's pretty stupid."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Ariana shook her head. Then frowned. I'VE NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL BEFORE... SO THEY MUST BE RIGHT. She looked at him sadly. THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS I DON'T KNOW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:29 pm

"I never went to school either. School is for suckers. Besides, who needs school? I was the leader of all the street walkers in Russia. They all came to me. I never went to school, and I was a bigshot. You can be too, if you try hard enough."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 pm

NO. I'M NOBODY. Ariana's pen flew across the paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 pm

"You are only a nobody if you think you are." Corvus was getting a tad bit annoyed, but he was gonna try his hardest not to hit a girl.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Ariana thought about that for a second. Then she shrugged. AS YOU WISH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Corvus nodded and put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 pm

There didn't seem to be much more to say. Ariana recapped her sharpie and slipped it into her pocket. She glanced over at Corvus out of the corner of her eye. There was something about him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Agregias randomly started flapping his wings, and one hit Corvus in the face. "What the hell Agregias?" the vulture flew away. "Okay then..."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:34 am

NICE BUZZARD. YOU A SON OF HEL OR SOMETHING? Ariana cocked her head to one side, eyes following the big bird.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Colt walked out onto the bridge and leaned over the edge looking down at the water below. He was thinking of Starling and how he hasn't seen her for nearly a month now. He wondered what had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Starling crept up behind Colt and put her hands over his eyes. They were calloused from working and her voice sounded a little tired when she said, "Guess who loves you."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

"Oh..I dont know maybe a beautiful girl named Starling."Colt said sarcastically as he turned and smiled at Starling. He wrapped her in a hug and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:13 pm

She kissed back. "We may have a problem. Dad knows about us. And there's something else."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Colt looked at her and his smile turned into a netrual face. "What else?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 pm

"I'm pregnant."

The words rang in the air as she said them. She winced.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Colt's eye's widened so much that it looked like they were about to fall out. He backed up a few inches and leaned against the railing of the bridge as he tried to get his thoughts in order. "How long have you been pregnant?"He asked her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm

"About a month. I started being sick a few days back and I've been feeling weird. So I took a test..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Colt just sat there silent as he tried to get his thoughts in order.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Starling babbled on. "Well... I say a test... I mean I took like... twenty. To be sure."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 pm

"So we're having a baby."Colt said still somewhat surprised.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Starling nodded.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well that's kinda Ironic. A month ago we talked about what we would if we had a kid and now I find out we are actually having a kid."Colt said to her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:50 pm

"I know," Starling said. "You know when I found out, I cried. A million things are running through my head."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Colt got up and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss. "Well you dont have to cry anymore. Everything will be fine."Colt said in an assuring tone.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:58 pm

"What if I lose it?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 pm

"You wont."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm

"But-"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 pm

"Starling..Stop worrying, You wont lose the baby."Colt said to her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

"I love you," she said after the longest time. "We can make this work... We can make this work... OH MY GODS! WE'RE HAVING A BABY! COLT! WE'RE HAVING A BABY!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on the bridge   Hanging out on the bridge Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out on the bridge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next