Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The River in General

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

The River in General Empty
PostSubject: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 am

Keith walked up to the river leading Rita who was not far behind. He breathed a sigh of relief when they made it to the river. He felt so much better here anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:55 am

Rita walked in with Keith. "Wow.. The river is pretty."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 am

"Yeah. I love it here cause it reminds so much of home. And makes feel closer to my dad." Keith said to here and he ran his hand through the clear water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 am

"Oh. Who's your dad?" Rita said, taking her shoes off and dipping her feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 am

"Aegir."Keith said and then slowly rose his hand up and used his powers on the water. A large glob of water rose from the river and then started to shift from one shape to another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 am

"Cool.. My dad is Gmot..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 am

Keith listened as she said who her dad was and then had to think about it for a minute before remebering who Gmot was, "The god of the moon?"Keith asked to be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 am

"Yeah." Rita nodded. "That's him."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:17 am

"Ok I was just making sure. As much as I'm embarrassed to admit, My Norse mythology knowledge isn't that good."Keith said with a laugh and then remembered the water and let it fall back into the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 am

Rita chuckled. "Neither is mine." She was getting tired, so she refreshed her energy since the moon was out.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:20 am

"You know. I'm kinda scarred being out here with you now that I know who your dad is."Keith said embarrassingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:21 am

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 am

"Cause I'm scarred your dad is going to kill me for some reason or another relating to you."Keith said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:27 am

"Why would he do that? You didn't do anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 am

"I dont know. Probably just paranoia getting the better of me."Keith said and then flooped down in the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:29 am

Rita flopped next to him. "I'm sure he wont hurt you."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:32 am

"I hope not."Keith said and then laid there for a few minutes in silence.. Looked up at the moon and started to wonder why Rita was so shy. She was pretty, actually really pretty and she didn't look like the type to be a very shy person. Keith sighed a bit and then looked over at her and asked her the question that's been bugging him. "Hey Rita. I was wondering.....why someone as pretty as you is so shy?"He asked pausing for a second as he tried to find the right words to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 am

Rita blushed. "Oh i don't know...." she turned her head to the side a little to face away from him. He was really good looking, and he seemed really nice. She blushed more.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:39 am

Keith continues to look at her as if he thought there was something she wasn't telling him. He eventually looked back up at the sky and started to wonder what they could talk about. "So where are you from?"He finally decided to ask after the long silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 am

"I'm from Russia. Where are you from?" Rita was tempted to take his hand, but it would probably just be awkward.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:50 am

"I'm from Hawaii."Keith said to her. "So do you have any powers?"He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:51 am

"Well, only one. I can refresh my energy under moonlight."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 am

"Wow. I wish I could do that in water. It must be pretty helpful."Keith said surprised at what her ability was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 am

"Well, not really. It's not like I have any powers that would drain me..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:58 am

"Believe Me. Any power that drains you ultimately sucks. I even say this for my powers cause while they are fun while they last. When I'm drained I'm pretty much dead weight,"Keith said to her with a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:59 am

'Oh. Well that sucks." Rita turned her head to the other side to face him. "It's really nice out here tonight."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 am

"Yeah it is. And not a cloud in the sky either so it isn't hard to see."Keith said his smile growing bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 am

"The stars are really pretty." Rita scooted a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 am

"Yeah almost as pretty as you."Keith said sliding closer to her as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:06 am

Rita blushed and looked down a bit. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:08 am

"Your Welcome."Keith said smileing at her. He placed his finger to her chin and tried to raise her head up so he could see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 am

Rita looked up at him and blushed more.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:11 am

Keith smiled and then slowly kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:14 am

Rita blushed and kissed back. She pulled herself up against him and wrapped her arms around his back.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:15 am

Keith wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 am

Rita kissed him some more, then pulled away slowly. She smiled. "Do you wanna go somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 am

Keith smiled at her and then asked, "Did you have somewhere in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 am

"Well... There's a place i'd like to go to that's just outside of camp..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:21 am

Keith smiled some more and then kissed her again. "Let's go."He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 am

"Okay." Rita stood up and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River in General   The River in General Empty

Back to top Go down

The River in General
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: River of Aegir-
Jump to: