Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe? I don't know..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rue
Rue

Maybe? I don't know.. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:44 am

I haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking about leaving. I don't want to, but I'm getting to the point where I have no choice. Sure, I'm a very rude person, and if you can't deal with it don't talk to me. I surround myself with equally rude people so I feel welcome. I get into fights when I have no idea what they are about. School is hard enough I don't need online drama. I feel singled out by individuals here and at school. Lately I've been quieter then usual, and I'm not a quiet person. It's gotten so bad my teachers ask me if I'm alright..

It's also interfering with gymnastics. At gymnastics I'm the youngest in my group, well, there is a little girl but no one likes her (so that doesn't count). I get picked on by girls who don't like how I'm carefree and talk to everyone. Being online with drama makes it worse because when I go on later it's after I'm already upset.

Usually I read to pick up my spirits.. But for some reason I've been reading sad stories. It started with The Hunger Games. I've been reading Twilight because it isn't sad (except for New Moon.). I can't even read in school without being tortured and having my back grabbed, even the teachers don't help.

I've been tested and I don't have ADHD, but I definently have something. I can't concentrate in school because I'm distracted. Every small bit of drama distracts me. I sit there in math thinking, "Why do people always single me out?!" And I'm talking about online and in real.

But like I said before I DON'T WANT TO QUIT! If any of you are Jewish, second best, and expected to do things you may understand. But then again maybe you don't.. I happen to be compared a lot.. And I have to study for a religious thing.. And if I don't get all A's on a report card my life would be over. I mean completely over.. No iPod, computer, friends, gymnastics, any fun at all for a year.

Sorry for writing this much, you probably wasted your time reading about this.. So yeah, bye.. Hopefully I don't quit..

--Drew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 am

Bye, maybe you can come back someday.

Andflirtwithkaalobandruineverythingagain
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 am

Hopefully I don't quit.. I love to write and I don't want to get rid of it in my life..
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 pm

NUUUUUU DON'T GU I'LL MISS YOU! Sad
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 pm

don't go!
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 am

I feel the same way, I mean in real life, I actually get a break when I'm online, it's like life's worth it when you really get to know these people. I'm not Jewish but my family is pretty religious and I understand the whole grade thing, cause my life is kinda the same.

Sorry, I've been rambling on about my miserable life, but all I want to say is I understand and I really hope you won't leave.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am

Its your decision to leave. We will miss you if you go. I personally hope you don't go. Because I enjoy talking to you and things. And I have exams coming up. I'd love it if you were still here with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe? I don't know..   Maybe? I don't know.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe? I don't know..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: OOC-
Jump to: