Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing. Empty
PostSubject: WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing.   WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 am

[13:33:17] Shannie joined the chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 pm
[13:34:21] Shannie : So SHan, how was your day?
[13:34:38] Shannie : It sucks
[13:34:40] Shannie : Why?
[13:34:53] Shannie : Because my mother had to call the stupid wellfare officer today
[13:34:57] Shannie : What happened?
[13:36:03] Shannie : That witch of a woman MADE MY MOTHER NOT LET ME HAVE THE INTERNET UNTIL THE F*CKING WEEKEND!
[13:36:50] Shannie : So what now?
[13:37:00] Shannie : I gotta come online on the internet
[13:37:06] Shannie : I also gotta PM John
[13:37:13] Shannie : And tell him I love him...
[13:37:17] Shannie : Poor you, Shan.\
[13:37:23] Shannie : I have a question, me.
[13:37:26] Shannie : What, Shan?
[13:37:35] Shannie : Why am I talking to myself on the cbox?
[13:37:37] Shannie : ...
[13:37:40] Shannie : Well?
[13:37:43] Shannie has logged off the chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 pm

^^^ So I'd like to pass the message on... I will read your entries at home and the library.

Just so you know, I am so pissed with her that I will be able to come online on the Saturday. So... I will announce the winners on Saturday.
[13:37:51] Shannie : ... well okay then
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing.   WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Can The Dragon's Amulet be entered or no?
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing.   WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 pm

yeah,just pick a chapter and post it on the contest forum.
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing.   WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing. Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY I HATE MY MOTHER ATM... And about when I will tell you the winners of the site contest for writing.
Page 1 of 1