Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for Monsters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Hunting for Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

I ran in with Lucy and my sword was drawn in my hand,gleaming with light from the gold.I then looked around and saw a few hel wolves,and a regenerator "this is gonna be fun".
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Lucy followed Eric in. "Sure is!" She said, with her dagger in hand. She skipped to his side, not daring to take off her gloves. It was most likely to burn more things here.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

I slashed 2 of the hell wolves,making them turn to dust with contact of my golden sword and then I slashed the regenerator which it dodged then shot a vine,trying to stab Lucy's leg with it.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Lucy jumped quickly out of the way. The vine barely missed, but thankfully did. She sighed in relief and refocused. Lucy sliced the vine in half with her small dagger.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

The vine grew back and whipped at her.

I jumped back then slashed the vine leaving a burn there.After monster hunting for a hours or so I left, waving bye to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Lucy leaves after Eric.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:42 am

Ethan walks into the forest. He climbs a tree and sits there waiting for Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 am

Lucy arrives, and walks in. She lifted up her leg more in her walk, so her brace wouldn't drag. She saw Ethan in the tree, and walked over. Lucy pulled herself up onto the branch, with her arms. She sat down, in front of him.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:52 am

Ethan looked at Lucy. "You ready to train?" he said as he was swinging from the branch.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Lucy grinned, showing most of her teeth. She slid down from the branch, and did tap swings, while hanging. To get off the branch she preformed a fly away. Lucy landed, th just a tiny stumble from her brace. She turned to face Ethan. "I'm always ready."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well than.." Ethan jumps off the branch. "We will see about at." He runs and jumps over Lucy and slashes at the Helhound that was stalking her. " you sure about that one?" He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

"Doesn't count." Lucy said simply. She unsheathed her dagger, and sat on the ground. Lucy sat in Indian style, and waited.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Ethan sits down and sees 2 helhounds prancing around. He points one of his duel scythes at the helhounds. "what about those" Ethan states.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Lucy shushed him. "Wait, those to will come." She said perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 am

" Whatever you say" Ethan said. He waits and lies down on the ground waiting for something to attack.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Lucy laughed. "I wouldn't lay down, just sit. But it's your life." She replied. Lucy saw the helhounds ready to pounce. One was facing Lucy, the other was facing Ethan.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:18 pm

" its finally ready I guess" Ethan says relaxed. Ethan just stays on the lying on the ground waiting for the helhounds to make there move. He sees them bearing there teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Lucy wasn't watching Ethan or the one who was going to pounce near him. She was focused on the one that was going to pounce on her. Lucy's eyes were closed, and she looked at the ground. The Helhound would come at her right side. It finally pounced, Luy smiled evily and dug her dagger into its chest.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Ethan Looks lazily at Lucy diging her dagger into the helhounds chest. He wonders to himself "that could have been me during that fight". He watches as his helhound goes to pounce on him but Ethan throws his scythe at the helhound and it sinks it self into the helhounds head as it turns to gold dust. "We need a better fight" Ethan says as he lies back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Lucy grinned, as her Helhound turned into dust. "I usually do this with animals. Or monsters, if you prefer to call them." Lucy said simply explaining. "Are you talking about fighting monsters or eachother?"
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Ethan taps his head "hmmmm after seeing that little display of you beating the living Hel out of that monster, ill just hope were on the same team". He continues to lie down on the ground. "Do you see anything i can chop up?" Ethan asks.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Lucy laughed. "I only fight like that when I'm tired." She replied, "Throw a rock, monsters will come."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 pm

" Wow.... don't want to fight you when your awake then". Ethan takes a rock and throws it then a dozen red eyes pop put from the trees. Ethan slowly gets up while unsheathing his scythes. " This better be fun" Ethan yells.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

"I fight worse when I'm awake." Licy said. She wiped her dagger on the grass, cleaning it. "I'll stay here, wait for them to come."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Ethan sighs " guess ima go rush in then". Ethan runs into the forest as 4 helhounds pounce on him.He swiftly dodges all of the attacks by them and slashes at the helhounds. He laughs at the mass chaos he's causing.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 am

Lucy closed her eyes. "Careful, now." She said. Lucy listened for the sounds. A Helhound came from another area of the forest. It ran towards Ethan. Lucy heard an extra set of legs, running. Lucy opened her eyes, and threw her dagger. It hit the Helhounds collarbone. The Helhound stopped, and collapsed, but was still alive. Lucy got up and spun over to the Helhound. She pulled out her dagger, dodging the weak attacks from the injured Helhound. She slit it's throat, and soon it turned to dust.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 am

Ethan lazily dodges the attacks. He hears all the swipes and ponces by the helhounds. He finally takes both of his scythes and angryly slashes at the helhounds infront as gold dust falls everywhere. Ethan sits down in the pile of gold dust he made.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Lucy smiled, "I bet we need more of a challenge..' SHe said pointing towards the dust.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Ethan gets up from his pile of dust. Ethan scratches his head. "I think we do".
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Lucy shrugged. "Know any places, overpopulated with monsters?" She asked, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Ethan was tapping his head. "HHHmmmm". "None can come to my mind".
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Lucy sat back down. "Is there any other places in camp, or would we have to travel?"
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:19 pm

" i heard about a place near the river that has some monsters". Ethan stands up. "should we go there?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Lucy stood back up, by jumping to her feet. "Yes, we can always try, to see if it is harder."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

"OK then" Ethan says. He smiles. "Lets go". Ethan leaves to go to the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters   Hunting for Monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Monsters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: River of Aegir :: The forest-
Jump to: