Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Scan ((Private))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Baby Scan  ((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 am

The daughter of Sif waited outside the hospitol for COlt. She checked her watch. Starling's hand went to her small baby bump.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 am

Colt appeared next to Starling and instantly facepalmed. "I'm late aren't I?"He asked her sure that she was upset with him.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 am

"Nope. Barely on time," she said. "Come on, Colt. We'll both be late f we don't get in there."

She took his hand, kissing his cheek. "My doctors are all half-bloods so you better be good."

She smiled and pulled him to the reception. Once signed in, they were led to a room with a bed and a medical equipment and a screen.

((Please RP the nurse. Night))
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 am

Colt smiled and kissed her back. "You don't give me enough credit dear. Aren't I always on my best behvior?"He asked sarcastically as they were led to the room. They sat there waiting for what Colt thought was hours but eventually a nurse showed up.

The nurse walked in with a bright, cheery smile and a clipboard in hand. "Well how are you two doing today?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 am

"Fine," Starling replied. "Excited, I guess."

She was beaming. "I guess it's not everyday you get two sixteen year olds, huh."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

"No it isn't but I'm not gonna judge. So you're here to get a baby scan correct?"She asked them to make sure her information was correct.

"That's right mam."Colt said to her and held Starling's hand. He smiled at her.

"Ok. The doctor will be here in a minute...at least he should be, we're pretty busy today."The Nurse said and then turned and left the room.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Starling held his hand. "This is exciting. But we should act shocked when they tell us that we're having twins."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:07 pm

"I'll try. But I never was one for acting."Colt said to her and then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:27 pm

She kissed back as the Doctor walked in. "Ah, Starlign Fathom and Colt Morse? Here for a baby scan."

The door behind him closed. "I'm a son of Eir. I believe I have a daughter of Tyr and a son of Hoth on my hands. Don't worry. You're in safe hands."

He chuckled to himself. "Miss Fathom, would you please sit on the bed and lie back? Oh, and we need to put some petroleum jelly on your stomach."

Starling shivered. "But that stuff is cold!"

She sighed. "Fine."

She did as she was instructed.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Colt sat in a chair beside Starling and held her hand as the doctor rubbed the jelly on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Starling disliked the coldness of the jelly. The doctor brought out a machine that Starling didn't know the name off and began the scan.

"There we go. Oh, look. You're having twins! Congratulations!"

"Yay," Starling sad shortly and unenthusiastically. She was hungry... She wanted ice cream...
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

"T..Twins?"Colt asked trying to show disbelief.....probably wasn't working though.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"Congratulations," said the Doctor. "Would you each like a photo?"

"I do!" she said. "And ice cream. And lobster. Oh! Lobster! Colt! Can we-?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Colt smiled at her. "Of course Starling. My treat to since I was almost late."He said to her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 pm

The doctor handed them the photos and gave Starling moist toilettes to wipte the petroleum jelly away.

"Colt!" she said, wiping th last of the jelly away. "Let's go!"

She got up hurridly, staring at her babies on the picture. A warm smile appeared on her face. She walked out the door, almost walking into a wall but avoiding it.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 am

Colt followed beside Starling to make sure she didn't run into anything while she looked at the picture.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 am

"One of them is my little girl! And the other is my little boy," she said. "I can feel it. In my gut."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 am

"Our little Luke and Skye."Colt said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Starling smiled at Colt. "Oh, Colt! This is going to be wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Colt smiled back at her and kissed her. "Yes it is." He said to her as he opened the door and they walked out.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:45 am

She walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Scan ((Private))   Baby Scan  ((Private)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Scan ((Private))
Page 1 of 1