Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When The Twins Came

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

When The Twins Came - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:00 am

"Careful," Starling said unnecessarily. "And my gods. Dear... We're definately parents now."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 am

"I know. It's great isn't it." Colt said to her with a smile. He kissed her again and smiled lightly at her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 am

Starling smiled, kissing back. "Yeah. It's weird though. Makes me wonder... Whaat would have happened if we hadn't met."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:21 am

"Then we wouldn't of had our kids and my life would be boring to no ends. And you.....might still be...well you know.."Colt said to her, not wanting to say the word.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:59 pm

"Wh*ring about on street corners trying to earn money?" Starlined asked.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Colt sighed when she said what he was trying to avoid saying. "Yeah. That." He answered and lightly touched her cheek with his palm.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 am

"Well... Now I don't have to," she said. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 pm

"I love you too. I love you so much." Colt said to her with a smile and then he looked down and saw Skye was starting to wake up. He placed his hand, gently, on her head and sushed her back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 am

"See. When I find a job, you'll be the perfect househusband," Starling joked.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Colt laughed at her joking. "Speaking of husbands and wives...are we going to...get married..."He hesitated because the thought of marrying Starling made his heart race.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:25 am

"Are you asking?" Starling asked. "Because my answer should be obvious, Colt."

She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 am

Colt smiled widely and then leaned in and kissed her, still being careful of the sleeping children of course. He pulled back and whispered, "Then I guess we should start getting the wedding together."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 am

OOC: I MISSED YOU ON THE CBOX!!! NUUUUU! I'm at school, babe. Anyhow... ANOTHER WEDDING! YESH! Bwahahahahhaha! I get to obsess again! Wink Lawl. Jokes.

"Good," Starling said and breathed in. "We need to go back to camp soon..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm

"I know. Do you want to go now, or do you want to get some rest while I go buy some stuff for the kids?" He asked her as he ran his fingers through her hair.

((I KNOW I MISSED YOU!! Yeah I was on the Cbox this morning cause I saw you online. But then I had to go out to the bus so -...-''. Anyway YAY for Colt and Starling. I love you!))
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 am

"I need to rest a little more. My head is a little.. light from the chloroform," Starling said, trying to word it right. "But I'll be okay after a few hours of sleep. You be careful?"

She kissed him.

((I LOVE YOU TIMES SIDEWAYS 8! AND DUDE, I MEAN IT. i am gonna find a dress and everything!))
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Colt kissed her back and smiled. "Ok, you get some rest, I'll be back soon." He said and then carefully climbed out of the hospital bed. He lightly kissed the top of his son and daughter's heads and then quietly left the room. Apparently the doctor was coming in to check on them at the same time. "I need to go buy some stuff for the babies, and then I'll be back. Will you make sure they are safe while I'm gone, my finace needs to sleep for about an hour or so." Colt asked him, happy with the knowledge that he and Starling were getting married sometime sooner or later.

"Of course. I'll make sure your children and your fiance are safe." The doctor said, assuring him that everything would be ok.

Colt nodded and then vanished, reappearing at the open-air mall
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

Starling drifted to sleep, the kids put into cots and kept around.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:56 am

Colt quickly walked to the nearest store and entered. After about an hour or so, he exited with a stroller for two babies, some bags of clothes for a boy and a girl. He went into several other stores and came out with more stuff for the babies. But after a few minutes he stopped in front of jewelry store. He thought of all the time he had spent with Starling, how much she meant to him, and just how much he loved her. He smiled and walked into the store.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The lady at the counter said to him.

"I'm here to purchase a ring for my fiance." Colt said to the woman.

"Well have a look around and if you need any help don't be afraid to aks." The lady said and then left the boy to find a ring.

Colt walked around and while he saw several beautiful rings, none of them looked like the ring he wanted to get for her. He sighed after several minutes and got ready to leave, when one certain ring. He walked over to it and looked down to see it. He smiled and said to himself. "it's perfect." He called the lady over, bought the ring, and then left the store. He smiled at the ring and then placed a hand on the stroller and vanished, reappearing in the Hospital room. He pushed the stuff her bought to the side but kept the ring on his person. He walked over to her bed and knealt down next to her. "I'm back, sweetheart. And I got something for you." He said to her, whether she was sleeping still or not. He took out the ring and set it on the bed in front of her.
((The Ring))
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 am

Starling's eyes fluttered open. Groggily, she breathed in then out. She then looked at the box and her eyes lost the groggy look. Instead, it was replaced with a look that could have been excitement or just plain happiness. "Oh, Colt," she whispered. She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 am

"Your welcome, sweetie. After all, we can't get married without you having a ring." He said to her and kissed her. "I love you, Starling."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 am

"I love you. too, Colt," Starling said and smiled as she kissed him. "But one thing."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 am

"Yeah?" Colt asked, wondering what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 am

"Do I have to put it on myself?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Colt grew a big smile on his face and shook his head, saying no. He gently took her hand and slipped the ring on her hand. "Forever and beyond." He said to her and then kissed her. He looked down at the children and saw that Skye had woken up and was staring up at them with her big dark eyes. He smiled at her and then picked her up. He lied down next to Luke and Starling and held Skye in his arms.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 am

Starling smiled. "Eternity and a day. And hello, little girl. Who's a carbon copy of her father? You are! Yay!"

Ok, so she was uncharacteristically cooing in baby talk. What did she care? She was still a litle high from the morphine!
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 am

Colt smiled at Starling while she talked to Skye, whom was laughing like crazy. He tickled Skye's stomach thus making her laugh some more and then Colt looked down and saw that Luke has awoken as well.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 am

Starling scooped her little boy up into her arms. "She progresses quickly. A new born laughing."

Starling smiled at the little boy in her arms. "Now Luke here... H's going to be the strong silent type. The girls will go crazy over him."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Colt smiled as Skye laughed. "Definately. These two are perfect. Just like you." He said to her and kissed her again. He tickled Skye again and rubbed Luke's head gently.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 am

Starling smiled.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:47 pm

"Well..I think we should head back to camp, if you are feeling up to it. If not I could transport you and the kids back to your cabin and then come back for the stuff." He said to her and motioned his head to the baby supplies he had just bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When The Twins Came
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Outside of Camp :: Outside World-
Jump to: