Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello? Are you there?

Go down 
+4
King Weasel
DI Dylan Alpha
CynicalSkin
Theseus12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

Hello? Are you there? Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 am

Ok, it is starting to seem to me that this site is out and out dying. could someone help me revive it?
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Okay, lots of stuff has been going on. I've personally been busy. People have been disappearing and I am concerned as well. I will make a personal effort to come one more often.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:03 pm

I promise this. As soon as I get my computer situation sorted out I'm going to revive this site. And no one tell Eric cause he will come back and try and take over again and we'll be back to square one.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

ok, I was just wondering, becuase I was all like, defuq? I'm tempted to advertise now, but PM me when you are ready for Revival.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 pm

I'll make sure your the first to know Theo.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

you should be able to access my E-Mail, either cuz I set it that way, or because you're Admin, one.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 pm

As soon as I'm ready to get things fixed I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 pm

WOOOO REVIVAL PARTY xD
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm

can hardly wait
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:03 am

All right people. I make no promises with this but the revival of the site should start happening today. We got a lot of work to do though so don't start telling till I know everything is set and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

This may seem a bit forward, but If I was to ask for a Promotion to help with more than the Chatbox, what would your reaction be?
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 am

Consider it done, Theo. if you can find the time please do what you can to fix the problem with this site. Don't worry about the Site Plot though. I can take care of that today.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 am

F*ck. yeah I never noticed till today that the Admin panal is hidden to me. Don't ask me why cause I don't know. Well I can still get this stuff figured out without that thing. Worse comes to worse we make a new Camp Norse and have to switch characters over to there.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 am

Hm.. I see the Problem. that really sucks. maybe Shan can see it. or Eric set it to where only founder can do that, which is self centered IMO. and what about Sever? Is he helping on the revival?
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:16 pm

dylan, eric said on CHB that u control the site.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Well tell him that I need his arse to come here one more time and fix the flipping admin panal problem.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:26 pm

gods, I love my siggie pic from Phthonos... at any rate, It'll have been made for naught if Eric doesn't let Dylan have access to the Panel. The site will falter, the Plot will die, and I'll never get a perfect game in that blasted Pac-Man Game!
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:00 am

Sorry for the Double Post, but Now that the Admins have managed to regain Access to the Magical Panel of Hope and Wonder, when do I pull out my book of Black Magicks?
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:31 pm

I would just like to know, when is the site going to be popular or have people on it?
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Patience, Ethan. All good thugs come to those who wait while their bosses get some stuff fixed.
Back to top Go down
chocolatepepsi
basic
chocolatepepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Merhaba people, yes, I am back and I don't understand why I left in the first place. But, no problem and I see you guys are trying to get the site fixed that's good and I'm gonna start getting on here again.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm not helping as much with revival, because no one listens or takes me seriously. I have some attitude that just reads 'She doesn't know what she is talking about' when I do. And none of my friends have a nerdy side, I barely have one. So, if I even attempted to, I would be shunned. Also, I barely go on any RP sites anymore, I'm to busy on WattPad.

P.S. Pants are overrated.
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Newb
Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:07 am

Alright, well, we're going to try our hardest to get people back online. I'll try and get Sage back, and I might be able to get another one of my friends from school on here. While he may not post that much, having more people active increases the chance that someone will join if they're looking at the site. There are some rules that probably should be added pertaining to grammar and spelling, which may or may not help with the number of users, but will certainly help with the quality of posts. The portal doesn't really seem to be there for anything, so it might be a wise move to remove that. I can get to work on this later today, probably after school.

We'll also probably need a few more moderators and elite moderators, but probably not many more chatbox moderators, seeing as so many other statuses get @ signs in the chatbox. So, if the other admins agree on this, I say we should offer people some staff positions. If there's anyone who has a staff position who doesn't get on anymore, it would be best to remove them from the usergroup to make room for others who want the position.

Also, if it isn't obvious, I'm back now. Reviving sites is serious business.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:18 am

Pascal... are you fishy? the font seems to scream it. and Rue... I will always listen, and I will ALWAYS try to keep an open ear, and try to understand you. if you have any ideas whatsoever, PM me on it, kay?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:04 pm

No I mean, none of my friends listen to me Smile. It's because I joke a lot, and most of my ideas are stupid.. Smile But, really you guys know the more serious side of me.. And the Directioner side «3
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:12 pm

there is no such thing as a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Yes there is..

Me: We should stay under water for five minutes
Me: We should try to do a split on the bar
Me: We should scare some little kid
Me: We should not talk for the rest of the day

Stupid ideas of mine.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm

what do you mean? those Ideas are awesome!!! I'd totally do a split on a bar, I scrare little kids by saying "Hi", I'm trying to stay underwater for five minutes, and the last one's just a polite way to say shut up!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Splitting the bar isn't fun.. You'd fall off and break your spine, neck, arms, and legs.

The last one would get us sent to the principals office.

If we scared little kids we'd end up in the police station being accused of trying to jump them.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:38 am

Ok, the site was back for a second, then it went to hell. We must get the site back up. any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:35 pm

...to the Panel.... NEWSLETTER!
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Newsletter to anyone who joined the site? or to other websites to advertise?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:18 pm

I just sent an E-mail to anyone with a membership here, dunno how to do that other one, if possible.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Okay, lets hope this work
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:07 pm

we can hope, at least...
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 am

Lololololol. This place died :p
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm

yes it did shan, yes it did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Are you there?   Hello? Are you there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? Are you there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: OOC-
Jump to: