Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

theseus12's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

theseus12's character Empty
PostSubject: theseus12's character   theseus12's character EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Name: Freddy Osbourne
Eyes: Black
Hair: long and black like Dad's
Hieght:5'3"
Build: light, but like a Wire, with a hidden Strength.
Skin color:Pale
God(ess) parent: Sjöfn, goddess of Love
Mortal Parent:John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne!!
Country of Origin:England
Pets:
Talents: can play dad's songs PERFECTLY!! can sing them perfectly too. art, can do other music. silent feet. good with knives in battle.
Weapons:2 CB Daggers. a Guitar that turns into a bronze double bladed axe when played right.
Flaws:thinks he's all that. arrogant, but self concious.
Powers: can (lightly) manipulate the emotions of others bysending out balls of emotional energy towards them, or by exuding it around him like a perfuming aura. sometimes it "perfumes" the air whether he means to or not.
Life before CN: Freddy went to many schools, took band a lot. generally was well liked, but he felt it was because of his dad. monsters attacked if he didn't play songs for them. he had fights with his "normal" siblings a lot. Normally wasn't on friendly terms with the principals of the schools he went to.
RP Example:"listen kid, you have two choices," the thing was hideous. seven feet tall, red eyes, and fangs. "you can play music, or you can be Lunch!" I thought about it. then played a tune on my guitar. "a wise choice, youngling." then my guitar turned into an axe. I charged into battle, and the surprised thing didn't even have time to scream.

Last edited by Theseus12 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

theseus12's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: theseus12's character   theseus12's character EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

theseus12's character
Page 1 of 1