Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

((ah...))

Freddy looked at Blade. "What is it?" He held her in his arms. "don't cry... if you cry... i'm going to cry..." already, tears were falling, drops of silver on his face as he held her. "c'mon, Love. it could be worse... you could be a werewolf..."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:23 pm

She smiled in his arms; tears still on her face. "I'm no we're wolf.." she said
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:26 pm

"that's a relief." Freddy was still sad. His family, the Osbournes, never had time for him, always one home or another. the so called "Prince of Darkness" never wanted to admit having a demigod child, and was sent out to live in one foster home after the other. "I miss my dad." tears fell.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:30 pm

She started to cry again, "I wish I got to meet mine.."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Freddy gave a hug, Tears darkening in color till they were actually black. "Oh, gods, not this again..."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:43 pm

She looked at him. "What's wrong?" She asked. Blade was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Freddy quickly wiped the tears away, flinging black droplets into the grass. "it's... nothing..." i have to be brave, for her sake... besides, I love her. if she knew my family history, she would think I was a freak..
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:49 pm

She held his face. "secrets are for the weak." then she kissed him passionately .
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:55 pm

As freddy was kissed, he found passion burning him, telling him to go ahead and tell her. "it's a long story, but this is the basics of it; my great grandfather drowned in this ancient body of water, and since then, all his descendants are cursed to be weak of heart and will... and these tears, black in color," here, more black tears fell, "are token of such a curse." here, freddy broke down, and wept on Blade's shoulder. ((Emotiononal enough?!?))
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm

(( haha yep. ))
Blade slid her hand through his hair moving untidy strands of hair out of his face. "it's okay, everything will be alright now. I promise"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Freddy was still shedding tears, and reached up, and tilted Blade's head t him, even as he tilted his own to give her a gentle kiss. "I wish I could beleive you, I wish I coul, but... my Family will have an eternal weakness to the Sea."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:33 pm

"is there anything we can do?" she asked curiously. At that moment she wished for all of the worlds problems would go away.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Freddy looked at her, and smiled sadly. "if there's a way, I haven't thought of it yet."

((spoiler alert!

Spoiler:

There you go))
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:45 pm

(( okay and this will happen when?"))
Blade started to stop glowing because the moon was being blocked out by another tree. She turned around to see what it was, but when she did she heard a crackling noise. Blade was so startled; she lost her position on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Freddy, afraid she would fall, grabbed her, hugging her tightly. "Dont!" after a short pause, he explained. "don't die on me. your the first person who's ever loved me, and I mean REALLY love me. everyone else, even my family, used it as a hollow word..." more tears fell.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:53 pm

She hugged him back tighter. "I won't die on you." she said softly trying to comfort him. Blade heard a wrestling in the leaves. "what was that?" she turned her head.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Freddy reached for one of his valhallan silver knives. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

She pressed herself against the tree. The rustle seemed to disappear. She turned to him. "someone was here." she said in alarm.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:02 pm

"i know... at any rate, they're gone now..." Freddy snuggled. "wanna go back?"
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

She snuggled back. "back where?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:10 pm

"anywhere... i hear there's a swimming pool somewhere."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:04 pm

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 ShockBlast_draft_lens16409221module140140011photo_1292168571blue_hair_pictures1_large
{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}
Their Misery and Demons Burn

"I don't really like pools..." Blade trailed off. then Blade continued to lean against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"huh, where do you want to go, then?" Freddy wasn't in a picky mood.

((check out freddy's Avvie!! it's made of Win.))
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 ShockBlast_draft_lens16409221module140140011photo_1292168571blue_hair_pictures1_large
{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

She looked at the ground, a million thoughts, a million words ran through her head, "I really don't want to go anywhere..."she said in a depressed tone.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Freddy didn't like the tone. he put his arm around her. "what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

Blade looked at Freddy with a strong upcoming depression in her eyes. She felt light headed. Normally she feels better when the moon is out, but not today. "Everything is fine."she said in the same tone."Just, fine."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Freddy looked in her eyes. "don't lie, please." he embraced her.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

Getting dizzier, she pushed herself against the tree like she was going to fall. "But i'm not lying.." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:47 pm

"If your not lying about how you are, why are you.. oh never mind..." Freddy decided to shut up, and just kiss her.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:53 pm

{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

She kissed Freddy back, and held on to his shirt because of her fear for falling.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Freddy had no need to fear of falling. he held on to blade, never letting go.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm

{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

She continues to clench onto his shirt while she kissed him. "Don't let me go." She whispered into his ear.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Freddy held her tighter, and kissed her lips, and moved his lips across her neck.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

Blade moaned quietly while Freddy kissed her. "I love you." she heard the words escape from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Freddy kissed her neck, moving away to repeat her words back, and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 pm

{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

Blade, sort of relaxed herself while Freddy held her. You could feel the everything flush away while she gently let go of his shirt and slid her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:34 pm

As the demigod felt her relax, he himself started to relax. nothing could go wrong with the world.... then he heard a sound in the trees, as the shadows seemed to darken.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:37 pm

{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

She looked at Freddy and noticed something was wrong. Gods he was so cute. She wanted to stay with him forever. "what's wrong?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Freddy put on hand on one of his Valhallan Silver knives. "I don't know..." he then watched as a dark figure((Ophelia)) walked into the area. "oh my gods...", Freddy breathed. without hesitation, he pulled Blade on top of him, his eyes demanding silence as the woman, who woree a black, torn up dress that sublimated at the bottom, glided through the area. a black substance dripped from her body, and the black stuff killed the grass with it's touch. eventually, she left, wisps of black vapor swirling around her, and a small trail of blck vapor remaining behind before it faded. Freddy was sweating. "sweet Valhalla... the Tears walk again in human form..."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 pm

CynicalSkin wrote:
{Blade Maue ;; Gmot}

Blade looked at Freddy trying to grasp onto what just occurred. That girl.... or.. well, thing.. what was she? Blade didn't know what to feel so she took Freddy's hand in hers. she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: River of Aegir :: The forest-
Jump to: