Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aleera's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gypsy
Chat Box Moderator
gypsy

Aleera's characters Empty
PostSubject: Aleera's characters   Aleera's characters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:32 am

Name: Marialera "Gypsy" Figueroa

Eyes:Silver swirled with gold

Hair:Jet black wavy hair

Height:5'3

Body Type:Tone

Skin Color: pale tan

Norse God Parent: Nott

Mortal Parent:Jose Figueroa

Country of Origin:Born in Puerto Rico, but raised in USA

Pets: talking wolf named Sephora

Talents: singing, playing drums and guitar and bass, martial arts

Weapon: twin katanas and a whip

Flaws: self conscious, rebellious, doesn't follow rules that well, rather talk to her wolf

Powers: night fire which is strongest at night only, can ignite whenever but can only make 4 fire balls, volleyball sized, heat up to 247°. After the 4th one she gets a bit tired.

Life Before CN: Gypsy was born in Puerto Rico, being raised by her father and grandmother in a gypsy community, one of the prettiest children in her tribe. When she turned 9, the family migrated to the U.S.A into a new gypsy community. She was happy until one day, her hands ignited and she accidentally burnt her best friend. Since that day, she stopped dancing and singing. When she hit puberty, her beautiness became a danger to her. Girls in and outside her tribe bullied her and boys tried to get with her. She got hurt and was so scared that she started covering her face. She ran away and came to CN, knowing who her mom was already.

RP Example: i walked in, hiding in my hoodie. I looked at the menu and decided to order a number nine. I waited and when i got the food, i sat down and started eating. I felt like someone was watching me. I looked up and saw a man staring at me. I finished quickly and left. "Gods, that guy was freaky.."

Any notes about your characters: she always wears a hoodie, hiding her face. She is very protective of little children and loves animals. Music is a very important part of her life. When gypsy holidays come around, she goes to the forest, makes a bonfire, puts music and dances around it, remembering her childhood gypsy days in PR.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's characters   Aleera's characters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Is her katana and whip ether silver or black iron?,if you want I can let her be able to talk to nocturnal animals.
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
gypsy
Chat Box Moderator
gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's characters   Aleera's characters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Ok, she can talk to nocturnal animals. And yes they are if they need to be.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's characters   Aleera's characters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:26 pm

which one? silver or black iron?
Back to top Go down
gypsy
Chat Box Moderator
gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's characters   Aleera's characters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Silver.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's characters   Aleera's characters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleera's characters   Aleera's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleera's characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: Character Form :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: