Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WolfGirl's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

Location : Home is where the heart is... and mine is far away.

WolfGirl's Characters Empty
PostSubject: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Name: Jink Black
Eyes: Bright blue, like chips of ice
Hair: Black and wavy, hangs to his shoulders
Height: 6'1"
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Pale
Norse God Parent: Höðr
Mortal Parent: Maudie Black
Country of Origin: United States
Pets: None
Talents: Is an expert sword fighter
Weapon**: Silver sword named Defeat
Flaws: His greatest fear is being alone forever. Once he swears an oath, he keeps it no matter the price. He is brutally honest and always speaks his mind, even if it is wiser to hold his tongue.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): Is cursed with the kiss of winter
Life Before CN*: Jink never went to school, his mother preferring to teach him at home. However, one day she left and never returned. He waited for a week, then started receiving mysterious death threats. Frightened for his life, he ran left and never returned when he was just eight years old. Jink lived alone and on the run after that until he made it to Camp Norse. Due to having to defend himself all the time, he developed amazing prowess with the sword.
RP Example*: I sat on the rooftop, watching the stars come out. There were so many of them, it almost hurt to look at their silver beauty. Absently, I unsheathed my sword and laid it across my knees. The moonlight glinted off the silver blade and for a moment I was saddened. Of such a valiant weapon, I was unworthy. Unable to look at it any longer, I sheathed it once more, and went back to stargazing.
Any notes about your characters: He failed to defend himself fast enough against an attack when he was eleven and received a sword cut to his right eye, leaving him blind in that eye. Except for a wicked scar that runs along that side of his face, the eye itself looks perfectly normal. The only way one would know he is half blind would be if he told you himself.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

whats the kiss of winter curse?
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

basically, it means that the spirit of winter resides within him. his body temperature is cold for a normal human; his presence can make the temperature around him drop ten degrees; when he's mad the water molecules in the air freeze; if it happens to rain where he is his presence is enough to change it to snow; his breath makes frost gather on the warmer surfaces around him; and he can't tolerate temperatures over 70*.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 pm

oh,he can't control it and that it just happens is what your saying,so approved
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:14 am

Name: Ariana Daniels
Eyes: Dark blue
Hair: Black
Height: 5'3"
Body Type: Lean
Skin Color: Pale
Norse God Parent: Hœnir
Mortal Parent: Martha Daniels
Country of Origin: United States
Pets:
Talents: She's an expert with a knife
Weapon**: Long knife with a silver blade dubbed Liufr, meaning 'shield wolf' in Old Norse
Flaws: She's mute, is terrified of loud noises, and is very stubborn.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): none
Life Before CN*: Ariana's mother abandoned her when she was six years of age. No one knows what became of Martha Daniels, she vanished the same day she left her daughter under mysterious circumstances. Ariana had always been aware that she couldn't use her voice, but it only became a detriment after her mother left her alone. With help from a fellow demigod she was able to obtain a knife to defend herself and instructions on how to get to camp. She was seven when this took place, but it took her years to actually obtain the means to reach camp and the ability to get there.
RP Example*: I stared at the crowd of curious children and clutched my notepad. I was standing in the schoolyard where they'd taken me. They didn't know I couldn't talk. How could they? Nervously, I fingered the thick, black marker that I kept in my pocket. Silently, I prayed for the bell to ring so that I could escape.
Any notes about your characters: Because she's mute she carries around a notepad and a marker that she uses to communicate. She knows some sign language, but prefers to write.

Last edited by WolfGirl on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Add two more talents and flaws.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 pm

edited.....
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

WolfGirl's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: Character Form :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: