Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my character form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkus50
Newb

my character form Empty
PostSubject: my character form   my character form EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:49 am

Name: Darkus
Eyes: black (dark)
Hair: black
Height: unknown
Body Type: unknown
Skin Color: like some white and some black
Norse God Parent: Nott
Mortal Parent: unknown
Country of Origin: unknown
Pets: i dont have pets
Talents:playing video games
Weapon**: a dark blade that i make it whit alot of shadows,it is black iron
flaws**: hates being lonely,bipolar,rash
powers:i can control ghosts 5 times in a day and they all stay like 30 minutes
and i can make a lot of solid shadow creatures because is so easy for me,I can make 20 a day and they die when hit twice,they also stay 30 minutes.I can shadow travel up to 100 miles 10 times a day.
life before CN**:before CN i when i was child i live in califronia i live whit my foster parents so when i was child i thought that the thing i can make was norma.I can see shadows move and when i am alone in the dark i sense that there some one with me so i turn on the lights and no one was with me.I was a lonely kid so the time passes when i got 15 years my powers increase whitout thinking of it i can make a lot of solid shadows.So when i was 18 something happened to me something special i discovered cn and i decide to go there.
flaws: a lonely guy, sometimes funny and some times i can go chaotic or destructive or crazy
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

my character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character form   my character form EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 am

*his talents are his powers and go by powers.
*how many time a day can he control ghost and how many at a time?
*how many solid shadow creatures can he make a day?
*so his weapon is black iron that he can make appear from the shadow?,has to be black iron or silver.
*rp example and life before camp cn is needed to be 5 sentences long
*3 flaws are required
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Darkus50
Newb

my character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character form   my character form EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am

powers:control ghosts and shadows and make shadow creatures (solid)
talent: play video games
i can control ghosts 5 times in a day and they all stay like 6 hours
and i can make a lot of solid shadow creatures because is so easy for me example i can make like one hundred in a day
my weapon is color black (obviously) and i can make it appear from the shadows and the sword its name its the Dark Shadow and its make it by million of shadows
before cn i when i was child i live in califronia i live whit my parents so when i was child i thought that the thing i can make was normal i can see shadows move and when i am alone in the dark i sense that there some one whit me so i turn on the lights and no one was whit me i was a lonely kid so the time passes when i got 15 years my powers increase whitout thinking of it i can make a lot of solid shadows so when i was 18 i something happen to me something special i discover cn and i decide to go enter there
flaws: a lonely guy, sometimes funny and some times i can go chaotic or destructive or crazy
Back to top Go down
Darkus50
Newb

my character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character form   my character form EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:25 am

oh and i want to change my age
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

my character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character form   my character form EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:29 am

only 30 minutes is aloud for them to stay

and way to many shadows,I will only allow 20 a day,you can buy power enhancements in the store though which doubles everything.

does he live with foster parents?

for his flaws i'm guessing hates being lonely,bipolar(switches attitudes a lot),ruthless?
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

my character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character form   my character form Empty

Back to top Go down

my character form
Page 1 of 1