Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mischief is bonded with lightning?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apollogods
basic
apollogods

Mischief is bonded with lightning? Empty
PostSubject: Mischief is bonded with lightning?   Mischief is bonded with lightning? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Odin frowned at his sons.He knew about their fighting issues but he didn't think it would go that far.He didn't think a war would happen.He touched his pearl white eye in frustration."Is this girl really that important?"He asked.They both nodded.Loki with a glare and Thor with thick vains coming out his neck."Yes!"They both yelled immediatly.Odin put his head in his palm then shoed them."Alright go ahead do it."He said.Then it happened.They stood across the room across from eachother.They held still for awhile.Then Loki started it.
"Pow!"Loki made some kind of cartoonish weapon appear and smacked Thor with it.Thor rolled is eyes."Another reason why he shouldn't get the girl,he's childish father."Thor said as he swang his axe around to hit Loki.Loki moved quickly avoiding it.He gave a snicker which was a mistake giving Thor enough time to try and swing his axe again.It wasn't his usual weapon but he knew his brother was weak.Or at least he thought.Loki did something unbelieveable.He stopped the axe and took it out Thor's hand hitting him back with it.It ended the little war.Stopping it.Odin was morse surprised.The other gods and goddess gasped.It made Loki sad that they had no belief in him."He won!"Eir was first to yell.Then others chimed in.Loki was proud of what has happened.Odin stood with a big old man groan
"Very well,go on ahead."In the middle of that is when Loki left.To Brazil we was to go.Faster than lightning he arrived.In front of "La Mocha" where the young girl lived.Yes young.The girl was seventeen to be eighteen soon.She had caremel skin and beautiful long black hair.And sogt gray eyes.She was serving the people as a waitress.Her mother was ill so instead of living a life of her teen years she worked.She smiled as Loki approached her.And in spanish said,"How can I help you?"Loki smiled.But did a sign for english.Brazil was a tourist place so she has very little english.Loki understood her but just wanted to make it easier.
"I'm Blanka,and I'll be serving you."She said in her thick accent.Loki smiled even bigger as he leaned against the table."I'll have dome mango juice."Loki replied.She wrote it down and walked off but as she did Loki grabbed her arm.
"That's for you."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is bonded with lightning?   Mischief is bonded with lightning? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Okay... First off, and I know this sounds harsh, but you need better structuring. I had to reread that three times to get the gist and a further two to make sure I got the whole story. Second, I love where this is going. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
basic
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is bonded with lightning?   Mischief is bonded with lightning? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:13 pm

lol I know my grammar and crap it horrible I dunno why I write.Lol Ima get writing classes soon
Back to top Go down
apollogods
basic
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is bonded with lightning?   Mischief is bonded with lightning? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Loki whispered in her ear.It seemed weird to other people around because Loki looked as if he was older than Blanka(which he was),but thats not what she seen.When the sun started to sleep,they started off to a new beggining.Blanka isn't a intelligent woman.Nothing to do with her education but alot to do with her love.She knows nothing of this guy,Loki,she just met him and already she is to follow him.Its baffling to see her,a beautiful young(and I mean young)girl witha man in his middled twenties.Blanka shrugged it off.It was normal for older guys to approach her.They soon stopped at house builded outta dryed mud.Blanka's smiled faded.
"Theres no getting my mom outta there,she has a."Blanka paused on her words."She has soum type oaf connection?"She looked at Loki to help her with her english,he gave a solid nod."Right to dis house."She said.Loki slipped his hand in hers.It was greasy and rough.
"No woman like you should be working in such bad issues."Loki said looking at her rough hand.Most woman he got with wore lovely nail polish and their hand scented of cocoa butter.Blanka was the very first he seen wit no make up,nothing extra.Which made him grin even bigger.They gazed at eachother not noticing a plumpy,gray haired old woman approaching.
"Blanka why you no cum inside?"Her mom asked.She could notice a American man(which she assumed Loki was) a mile away and immediatly try her english out around them.Blanka shook her head and replied in spanish."Mom go back in your sick,I'll be in."She said holding up one finger signing for a minute.Her mom nodded limping back inside.Blanka turned to Loki with a smile.She soon touched his face.
"I'll see you later?My American prince?"Blanka said biting her lip.Loki's smile faded as she called him American.
"You will."He said in his welcoming voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is bonded with lightning?   Mischief is bonded with lightning? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischief is bonded with lightning?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: