Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me-mow,s characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

me-mow,s characters Empty
PostSubject: me-mow,s characters   me-mow,s characters EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Name: Rita Stone
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Dark brown, almost black
Height: 5'4
Body Type: Thin
Skin Color: Light tan
Norse God Parent: Gmot
Mortal Parent: April Stone
Country of Origin: Russia
Pets: A black cat named Scourge
Talents: She has a way with animals
Weapon**: She keeps daggers with her
Flaws: impatient, quiet, un-trusting
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): She can regenerate her energy fully once every night. (moon stuff)
Life Before CN*: Rita lived life alone with her mom in a quiet house. She was invisible at school, and she liked it that way. She liked being with her small black cat, Scourge. He was tough for his size, and easily sent away any annoying girl scouts or salesman. Her mom neglected her, but she didn't mind. She was more of a loner anyways.
RP Example*: Rita strolled around with Scourge on her shoulder. He started kneading her with his paws. "Ouch Scourge that hurts." Scourge purred and stretched, only to fall off. Rita giggled and picked him back up. Scourge gave her a look, and started purring again. Rita cuddled with him.
Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Me-mow on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: me-mow,s characters   me-mow,s characters EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 pm

why aren't skin color and body type filled in?,along with country

are her daggers silver or black iron
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: me-mow,s characters   me-mow,s characters EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Silver.

And yeah I was extremely distracted.... I'll fix that... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: me-mow,s characters   me-mow,s characters EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 pm

ok,Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Corvus Monrow   me-mow,s characters EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 am

Name: Corvus Monroe
Eyes: gray with green and blue specks
Hair: Spiky(Spikes pointed downwards) Dirty blonde that goes down to his shoulders
Height: 5'10
Body Type: Somewhat muscular and lean
Skin Color: Light tan
Norse God Parent: Wreth
Mortal Parent: Sarah Monroe
Country of Origin: Russia
Pets: A vulture with pitch black feathers
Talents: Fighting
Weapon**: Brass knuckles
Flaws: He holds a grudge, he has anger issues, he can be very creepy sometimes
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): When he gets angry he gets a lot stronger. This happens 4-5 times a day for 10-20 minutes
Life Before CN*: Corvus always avoided his mom and roamed the streets. He had a weird type of strength that everyone feared, and he liked it that way. People came to him to solve problems with other, as if Corvus was some type of wise king. He got the good and the bad of being the most feared on the streets, and that was the way he wanted it. But there was still something missing inside, something that he wanted, something that he needed. He just couldn't figure it out.
RP Example*: Corvus woke up in his sleeping bag that was placed in an igloo that was built nicely out of tires, sure to never fall. The sun hit his eyes, and he squinted. He sat up, stretched, and climbed to the top of the tires, and sat down where he usually sat. He reached down into one of the tires, where he kept some food, and pulled out a bag of beef jerky. He opened it up and started eating, that stuff was good. Someone came up to him and he wondered why they were there, the sun had barely come up. They asked him if he could spare a bar of candy, and Corvus just stared. "You expect me to feed you because you can't get off your lazy a** to get some yourself?" the person winced, and Corvus sighed. He reached back into the tire and pulled out a bar of chocolate. He threw it at the person, and continued eating his jerky. The person took the candy bar and started eating "Thank you Corvus!" they ran away after that. Corvus rolled his eyes, he hated chocolate anyways.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: me-mow,s characters   me-mow,s characters EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Flatvias Cook   me-mow,s characters EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:33 am

Name: Flatvias Cook
Eyes: blue
Hair: Light brown
Height: 5'8
Body Type: Lean
Skin Color: light tan
Norse God Parent: Delling
Mortal Parent: Lilly Cook
Country of Origin: America
Pets: A white-tail fawn named Snowflake
Talents: He's good with animals
Weapon**: None, he's a pacifist
Flaws: Heavily defensive, he stutters sometimes, and he's clumsy
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): He can heal a single wound each day at dawn
Life Before CN*: Flatvias lived near a lake that was surrounded by beautiful, long, light colored grass. Beside the lake was a forest that was crowded with deer. He always got along with the animals, and was able to do it quickly. He would befriend birds, bunnies, hedgehogs, deer, squirrels, snakes, gophers, moles, and many more. He enjoyed life very much, and rarely got upset.
RP Example*: Flatvias wandered around in the forest near his house. There were animals all over the place, and it was difficult to decide which one he would go play with today. He saw a dark colored blue jay, and decided to try to get its attention. He whistled at it, and it just stared at him. He chuckled, and decided to leave the bird alone. If he didn't want to fly to him, he wouldn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: me-mow,s characters   me-mow,s characters EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:18 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me-mow,s characters   me-mow,s characters Empty

Back to top Go down

me-mow,s characters
Page 1 of 1