Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kind of debating something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascal
Newb
Pascal

Kind of debating something Empty
PostSubject: Kind of debating something   Kind of debating something EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Well, I've kind of been debating leaving this site.
Fishy, why would you do that? you may be wondering.
Well, the answer is that upon my arrival on this site, I've encountered a lot more drama than I'd prefer, whether it's with my friends or people on this site. Now, this drama always tends to happen on this very website, in this own websites chatbox. Seeing as I'm never in the chatbox on CHB, I'm not accessible to the dramas of the people on this site who go on CHB, or many other forms of drama that may cross over from here to CHB.
I know this may not be the most practical solution to my problem, but it's the best I can think of without dropping my friends, which is an obvious no.
So, as I stated earlier, I'm just debating this, although I guess this kind of is a warning. Next time there's drama, I probably will leave, because I'm not at a point in my life where I can deal with this much drama. I mean, the whole reason why I don't really go on CHB is because there's so much drama, usually caused by a certain someone who gets PO'd by everything.
If you can think of any other possible solutions to this problem, please, feel free to express them in the comments.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kind of debating something   Kind of debating something EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm

This probably just gonna say the usually 'Oh Please Dont Go Fishy We'll Miss You.' That usually comes up from warnings lke this, so insted of actually saying that to be saying it I will say this. Fishy the choice is yours of course, if you leave I will miss you but I can always talk to you on HBM so it's not like I wont get to talk to you. I would like for you to stay and try and get through all the drama but then I will feel like a hypocrite because I'm part of the drama that's driving you off the site. In then end all I can say is that you have to make the choice yourself and that's how things will go. No can force you to stay and since I'm part of the drama that's driving you off the site I'm not going to beg you to stay.

I hope you do stay though because I know how fun of an Rper and friend you are. If you do chose to stay I dont mind posting sometime.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Kind of debating something   Kind of debating something EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:09 pm

I know I was a cause to this problem, and so sorry. I understand what you are trying to do here and I am hoping you accept my apology as well. I am apologizing to every singe one of you on this site for my behavior issue's. I am ignorant at times, and if I get out of hand the best thing for me to do is probably turn to Pascal's theory above.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Kind of debating something   Kind of debating something EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:15 am

I'm sorry you feel that way, Fishy. I happen to enjoy your involvement on the site. If you leave, it will be a loss to everyone here. If you do leave then we will honour that decision (Lol! I sound like someone out of a movie!) but should at any point you choose to come back, we'll be glad to have you. I'm disappointed that you are unhappy about the site. And I will bring this forward to the other admins on here.

We will honestly miss you should you leave.

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of debating something   Kind of debating something Empty

Back to top Go down

Kind of debating something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: OOC-
Jump to: