Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bridge (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Gray walked in, looking around. She was disappointed. She thought it'd be like that rainbow bridge she heard about. She couldn't think of the name. By-something... Byfrost! That was it!
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Zayden walked up next to Gray and looked at the bridge. "Well that's dissappointing."He said referring to how bland the bridge is. He knew that Grayson was looking forward to the bridge being some kinda fancy construction but well here it is, and about the only thing remotely fancy were the statues.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 am

Gray looked at him. "I know, right," she sighed. She caught his hand and kissed his cheek. Shall we go in? Or do you want to wait here?"

Her feet wouldn't move an inch.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 pm

"Well we are here. So we might as well go in. Who knows maybe the camp looks better then the bridge."He said to her with an unconvincing smile. He really did doubt this place was worth coming to but they need somewhere safe to stay.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Gray didn't move her mouth into neither smile nor frown. She took his hand and squeezed it. She didn't need to say anything. She knew he knew she was scared of losing another person.... especially so soon after the death or her father and her daddy.

OOC: I used to call my father Daddy... It makes me remember when I was like 5 years old... Aw...
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 pm

((Aw...))

Zayden smiled a bit more and then wrapped up Grayson in a hug. "Dont worry, I'm not going anywhere."He whispered to her and then kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:30 pm

She kissed him and sighed. "Let's go into the stupid camp then," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:33 pm

"Ok.."Zayden said and then held her close as he led the way into camp.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:39 pm

She smiled to herself, feeling safer with him as she followed.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 pm

As they walked down the bridge Zayden looked around and at first he wasn't impressed by any of the stuff he saw. But then they neared the middle of the bridge and the actually camp showed itself. "Wow. Guess the bridge is a lie after all."He said to her as he pointed out some of the buildings that were definately about as fancy as what Grayson was expecting.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Gray hugged him closer as they walked. "I guess so."

Gray kissed his cheek. She breathed in, as if trying to savour his scent. She pointed at one of the buildings. "That place is so pretty... Is that an arena?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:50 pm

"Looks like it."Zayden said as he looked at the building she was pointing to. He looked around some more and then saw a ring of houses. "That must be where we sleep."He said to her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Gray nodded. Why did he have to point that out?Her panic was internal and she showed no signs of it. Except in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Zayden looked over to Grayson and saw the panic in her eyes. He didn't say anything though, instead he held her closer and continued walking towards camp.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 pm

She breathed slowly, silently, calming herself down. She rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. "We're going to be okay..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Zayden ran his hand through her hair as they walked down the bridge to the camp. "Yeah we'll be just fine here. Dont worry."Zayden assured her and kissed her forhead.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Gray smiled. "Of course I'm not worrying."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Zayden laughed a bit and smiled at Grayson.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

She stopped. "Zayden? Will you promise me... That no matter what, you won't think of any pretty girls the way you do me? I know it sounds silly... I just need reassurance on that. Then I can go in."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Zayden stopped and turned to look at her while she spoke. He smiled at her and hugged her whispering, "What pretty girls. The only pretty girl I see is the one I'm hugging right now." He pulled back and gave her a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Gray kissed back. "Okay... Let's go in then?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 pm

"Yes."Zayden said then led her to camp
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Gray followed.

ABOUT A MONTH LATER

Gray was running her fingers through her hair and looking out beyond the bridge. It was a cloudy day and she wasn't exactlythinking of anything either.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Zayden walked up to Grayson and smiled at her. "Are you ready?" He asked her. He had hoped that she was over her fear because taking her virginity without her really wanting him to just made him feel wrong, in a way.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:41 pm

She nodded after hesitation. "I... I... It'll be fine, right?" she asked. "I mean... I can't... I won't get hurt... And..."

She sighed and continued to ran her fingers through her hair in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Zayden sighed and took her hands in his. He kissed her, and then asked, "Are you sure you want me to do this. You don't seem like you want me too."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 pm

She put on her stubborn face. "We made a deal. I made you promise. We're doing this," she frowned. "Whether I like it or not. And I seriously hope I like this... I mean..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Zayden sighed, knowing that he wasn't going to talk to her about this. "Ok, a promise is a promise." He said to her and then gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 am

Grayson kissed back and then turned her attention to her outfit. Her ankle boots were ok... Her leggings were fine. Her floral print t-shirt was... relatively uncreased. And her jacket just sat on her shoulders. Her hair was it's usual golden and beautiful self. She looked, all in all, pretty.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 am

Zayden smiled at her. "You look beautiful today. NOt that you don't always look beautiful anyway." He said to her trying to get her to relax.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 am

Grayson wore a confident smile, seemingly forgetting why they were there. "You think?" she said. She kissed him as a reward for the compliment. "You're looking handsome today, too."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

Zayden smled and kissed her back. He hugged her close to him and lead her off the bridge to the city. He said as they left, "Best we don't delay any longer."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 am

Grayson nodded. "Let's get to it," Grayson said and followed. She felt like she was on a death march...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge (PRIVATE)   Bridge (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bridge (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1