Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My fault

Go down 
4 posters

Should I (Cyn)leave CN for real?
yes, I don't like you
My fault                                     I_vote_lcap0%My fault                                     I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, please stay
My fault                                     I_vote_lcap100%My fault                                     I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
not answering this
My fault                                     I_vote_lcap0%My fault                                     I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
you should kill yourself
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

My fault                                     Empty
PostSubject: My fault    My fault                                     EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:57 am

Okay guys, I've been feeling excluded since my computer was taken away this weekend, and no one seems to care about what I have to say; I'm thinking about leaving....again (not rage quitting LEAVING). I'm not complaining about this but I am simply asking if this was my fault or if I had done something to upset y'all. I want you guys to answer this question for me: Should I stay on CN? Also this is causing a lot of stress for me. ('me' being the ADD, Dyslexic, Die hard BVB fan, Girl, who I am.)

Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: My fault    My fault                                     EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 am

... You do know that I'm only on here properly on weekends now because of evil people *cough*mother*cough*
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: My fault    My fault                                     EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 pm

nooooooooo!,stay cyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: My fault    My fault                                     EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm

I WANT MY BUNNY TO STAY
Back to top Go down
chocolatepepsi
basic
chocolatepepsi

PostSubject: Re: My fault    My fault                                     EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Cyn, listen trust me all people that have read what you said want you to stay but it is your question and every one answers what ever you want do to we can't force you not to do so if you do leave we will miss you but I think you should stay.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: My fault    My fault                                     EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 am

admins order: you are staying. because you are my apparent long lost daughter. GOT IT?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fault    My fault                                     Empty

Back to top Go down

My fault
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: OOC-
Jump to: