Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When The Twins Came

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

When The Twins Came Empty
PostSubject: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 am

Starling was walking Chicago, her baby bump making her waddle. She was nearly due. Just another week and her due date was up. Her arms were filled with shopping bags of baby things.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Colt walked around the shopping district of Chicago looking for some baby things. In a week he would be a father and he was....well he was slightly freaking out. The past Nine Months had flown by so fast. It had just been too....quiet. Whenever he was with Starling he always had some kinda feeling that something bad was going to happen and that he had been on edge.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Starling saw him from across the street. "Colt!" she yelled over. She lifted a hand full of bags in a wave. She was instantly rejuvenated at the site of Colt. She hadn't been able to smoke since she met him. At that time, she was gagging for one... But she wouldn't. She'd been so careful. A van pulled up nearby.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Colt smiled when he saw her. "Starling!" He called out and started to cross the street to meet her. He looked over and saw the van pull, and quickly tension shot through everyfiber of his being. 'Not now. The babies are a week away, don't f*cking tell me that something is gonna happen now.' He thought as he picked up the pass without trying to arouse suspicion from the driver.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Men got out of the van, their faces masked. They grabbed Starling, her shopping dropping to the floor. She shrieked, kicking and screaming. And then they put her out with chloroform. She was out of it. For moments, she appeared dead. The men put her into the van and just left her, turning on Colt.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Colt's eye flared with hatred that he was too late to stop them from hurting Starling and the babies. He glared at the van coming straight at him and in one flick of his wrist, then insanity that got his mother sent away flashed in his eyes and he ripped the van in half with his shadow powers. He yelled in angry and the shadow into four whips which wrapped around the men and started squeezing the life out of them. They were within an inch of their lives when Colt turned his head in Starling's direction and his anger vanished. 'What would she think of me is she saw me now. She would never let me near the kids, she probably wouldn't even talk to me anymore.' He thought to himself and then with a wave of his hand he threw the men away. He quickly ran over to Starling and picked her up a bit. Tears coming to his face.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 pm

The shadows had hit her arm without him knowing and there was a pretty deep cut. Her eyelids fluttered open. "C-Colt?" she asked. She made a face. "Ow! Ow! Colt! Ow!"

Something had happened. Something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Colt looked down at Starling. "What's wrong? Starling! What's going on?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 pm

"It hurts..." she said. Her hand went to her bump. "It hurts..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Colt nodded that he understood. He picked her up a bit and then vanished with her to a hospital.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:27 pm

When they got to the hospital, she cried out. They had landed inside the special ward for demigods that was shrouded in magic. Nurses rished to them
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:51 pm

"I think her water's broke." Colt quickly said to the nurses as they took Starling to the emergency room. He followed them as best as he could, but they crowded Starling, and cut him away from her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 pm

She called for him as she was taken away. She wanted him with her. She was panicking.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 pm

"Let me through damnit!" Colt snapped and one of the nurses got the message. She backed up and let him stand next to Starling. "I'm right here, sweetie. Don't worry. Everything will be just fine." He said holding her hand tightly
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 pm

"I'm going to lose them," she sobbed. "Aren't I..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Colt, tears streaming down his face, tried t give her a reassuring smile. "You are not losing these babies. We are having our little Skye and Luke, and I will kill the first person that tries to deny that." He said to her and leaned down. He gave her a kiss on the forhead and then was stripped away from her by two doctors, while a third went into the emergency room with the nurses. "Let me in!" He called out trying to get in.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Starling was in there for a while. Colt received regular reports. She screamed a lot... Sounded painful...
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Colt passed the floor wishing that they would tell him that he could come in. He heard all of Starling's screaming and wanted to be there beside her, but the doctors kept saying that he needed to stay in the waiting area while they saved the children, and Starling. After what felt like forever, Colt was finally told he could come in. He walked through the door and his heart nearly sank as he saw Starling two babies in her arms. One Boy and one Girl.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Starling looked tired as Hel. She smiled dreamily at him. "Hi," she said. She breathed in deeply. "This Luke and this is Skye," she said. "They're excited to meet their Daddy."

She muts have been on morphine. Her arm had been stitched up. Her face was wet still from sweat and her hair was damp.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am

Colt smiled so widely at her that he thought his face would stay stuck that way. He quickly walked over to her and sat down in the chair provided. He ran his fingers through her hair and relaxed at the touch of her skin. "They're beautiful, Starling." He said referring to his newborn son and daughter.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 am

"Wanna hold one?" she asked, looking at him with her dark eyes. She need rest. Obviously. She still managed a weak smile for Colt though. She was aching. It hurt so much. He had no idea what she went through in order to give him their two precious twins.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 am

"I'll take both of them. You look like you could use a peaceful nap." Colt said and then gently took Skye from her arms. He held her close and smiled at is little girl. He rocked her gently in his arms, whistling softly to her
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 am

"Natural father," Starling commented. Her little boy was in her other arm, his head resting in the the crook of it. She sighed and out her head back. She breathed deeply still. "And drugged up mother... I sound like Richard."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:38 am

"Hey. Don't compare yourself to Richard, ok? You're too good for that."Colt said to her a slight frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 am

"Too good for my laisezz-faire, work-a-holic of a father?" Starling asked. She smiled. "Do me a favour and take Luke, too? I need to sleep."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 am

"Colt smiled and took Luke from her. He held both babies in his arms and rocked them back and forth keeping the calm and asleep.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:51 am

Starling went into an immediate sleep. KNowing that they were safe made her happy. Knowing they were with Colt made her happy.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 am

Colt smiled at his sleeping son and daughter, and then over to Starling. Suddenly he felt pangs of guilt and hurt because he didn't stop those men from attacking Starling. 'Why didn't I just shadow travel over to them? I could of stopped them....I did stop them. But I should of acted sooner..' He thought to himself as he held his children.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Starling smiled in her sleep. She must have been dreaming of something good.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Colt looked over at Starling and smiled at her, but the guilt of him not acting sooner to help her still weighed on his mind. He started to think he should just stay away for a while, but quickly shoved that aside. 'If I leave, she'll hate me, and be stuck with the babies and most likely no one to help her. No, leaving the right thing to do. Not to Starling.'
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Starling opened her eyes and looked at him. "Internal arguments aren't a nice thing, Colt," Starling sighed. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:38 pm

"Nothing...Just some guilty feelings is all."Colt said to Starling with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:47 am

She reached to him and stroked Luke's cheek. "We're lucky beggars, huh?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:45 am

"Yeah we are. These two are couldn't have been more perfect, Starling."Colt said and then got up and then walked over and layed down int he Hospital bed, with her and the kids.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 am

She laughed and stroked the tuft of dark hair on Skye's head. "She's like your clone. She'll be a dead ringer when she's older. All th boys will be after my little girl. Not that Daddy will let them."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 am

"If she's my clone, then she won't need my help when it comes to that stuff."Colt said with a smile. He kissed her and then set Skye and Luke next to each other, between them.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

"No. Daddy's lil girl will always kick the boys where they breathe and rip off their moustaches," Starling laughed softly. She smiled at her kids. "Just so perfect..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 am

"Exactly. And then Luke isn't gonna need help with anything." Colt said looking at their son now.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:23 am

"Nah. He's my boy. He's never going to need help. He'll be independant. Like me," Starling smiled.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:55 am

"That he will, dear. He'll be a free spirit that doesn't need help from anyone." Colt said with a smile. He leaned over and gave her a kiss, and then looked down and gently rubbed his kids head's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Twins Came   When The Twins Came Empty

Back to top Go down

When The Twins Came
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Outside of Camp :: Outside World-
Jump to: