Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prowling the Streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

Prowling the Streets Empty
PostSubject: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:42 pm

A gang loomed over on Ivana and John.
"Jesus Christ!" Ivana started cussing, hating that she never gets peace.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm

"Sweetie, calm down ok? They are no bother to us...worse comes to worse, half of them freeze and the other half burn..."John whispered to her stroking her cheek lightly to calm her down.

One of the gang members pulled out a gun. "Now give us all your money and you can leave....somewhat alive." He said and the rest of the members laughed.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Ivana, smoldering with anger, froze the gun, and immediately delivered a blow at the leader, while knocking out the gang members unconcious by just simply pressing a certain pressure point.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 pm

"Or you could just kick their a**es before I have time to do anything." John said to her laughing a bit at the pain of the gang members.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 pm

"You think this is funny?" Ivana growled, as she limped back to him, all the gang members knocked out on the floor. It was quite a hard fight for her, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm

John facepalmed somewhat. "Yeah that was uncalled for. I'm sorry, Ivana." He said apologizing to her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"I dont care for your apologies," Ivana replied, as she didnt bother checking her wounds, as she continied to limp back towards Camp.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 pm

John sighed and walked alongside her. "I'll carry you if you want. I don't mind, after all I was a jerk who laughed at you so I got to make up for it in some way..." John said to her
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm

"I can walk. I can handle it. I feel little pain," Ivana said, feeling a I bit calmer now. "I guess would have also laughed,"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:23 am

John smiled lightly and kissed her cheek. He took her hand in his and walked beside her back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 am

Ivana walked along, limping a bit.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:46 am

John smiled at her, caringly. He reached his arm around her shoulder and laid his arm lightly on her so that he wouldnt make her limp more then she already was.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:58 am

Ivana flinched, but didnt see his smile. "Thanks," She mumbled when they got to camp, and then she rushed off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 am

"You're welcome."John said just before she rushed off. He sighed and followed her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets   Prowling the Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowling the Streets
Page 1 of 1