Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies In Chicago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Gerran led Alexia into the cinema complex.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:33 pm

I followed Gerran in, still holding his hand, "Um, are you gonna get the tickets?" I ask gently.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Gerran nodded. He let go of her hand and went over to the counter. "Do you want any snacks?"
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:38 pm

I walked towards the entrance of the theater, I looked back at Gerran waiting for him to return with the tickets.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Gerran returned with the tickets and two drinks. "I wasn't sure if you liked popcorn. So I got drinks. Come on, Lex. Let's go in."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:46 pm

I walked in with him, not saying a word. Lex, I think to myself, I guess I got a nickname now. I sigh and take my seat in the theater.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 pm

The trailers began and Gerran immediately lost interest. He put up with it for her sake, though. He promised to be her friend, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:52 pm

I look at Gerran, I see he isn't interested, I get up and try pull him up, "Let's go." I say.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm

"No. I said I'd watch it," he said stubbornly. He didn't move from his seat. "Let's watch."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 pm

"Let's go." I insisted, "We shouldn't make a scene." I say, a bit frustratedly.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Gerran didn't move. "Lex. I'm watching the dang movie."

And then a thought struck. "Fine. Let's go."

He stood up.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:20 pm

I grabbed his hand and left. I stood outside the theater. I was about to question him for not listening but I couldn't bring myself to do it. "Um, why did- What do you wanna do, now?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 pm

"I thought of a plan to get you popular. You might not like it."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 pm

"I'm fine, I don't need to be popular, all I want is...." I say and sigh, ".....never mind."
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Gerran sighed. He caught her hand and pulled her closer. He was inches from her face. "What?" he asked in a whisper. "You want what?"
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:35 pm

I looked into his eyes for a moment, I couldn't talk, I was speechless. "I don't want anything, anymore." I whisper and start blushing.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 pm

"I beg to differ," he said in his normal voice. Then he let go of her. He turned. Then he frowned. He turned back to her and caught her face, kissing her.

OOC: I'D LOVE DYLAN TO DO THIS WITH ME!!! Gez is being my perfect romantic! LAwl!
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 pm

I kiss him back, my eyes in shock, but slowly close and enjoy the moment. I break the kiss, "WHAT?- WHY?- YOU KISSED ME!" I say in shock.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 pm

"I couldn't just simply leave you like that," Gerran shrugged. He turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:45 pm

I caught his hand, I roll my eyes, "You can't just kiss me and walk away." I say. I stand in front of him and look into his eyes, "You were going to leave me stranded on the streets of Chicago?" I ask, softly.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm

"Pretty much," Gerran said and looked at her. "You're not interested in my nafarious plan to leave you behind?"

He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 pm

"Well, let's see here, you want to leave me behind, right?" I ask, but I didn't give him time to answer. "Hmm, you kiss me and expect me to kiss you back but you just leave, right?" I ask, but don't give him time to answer again. "Well, I've had it." I say and walk away from him.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Gerran laughed. "Bye then, Lexi."

He sprinted in her direction, passing her with ease and running ahead. There was a lamp post ahead. He grabbed it, swinging and hitting some guy down to the ground. He had a knife in his hands.

"I have a funny way of being my own kind of Bat Man," he said, landing. Gerran lifted the guy's head. "You plan on hurting her, I'll kill you."

He dropped the guy, kicked him and brushes his hands down on his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:07 pm

I look at Gerran, "Thanx." I grumble. I finally couldn't hide my real appreciation, I run and hug him, "Why do I have to be a drama queen?" I say under my breath.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 pm

"Because you didn't understand why I was acting so oddly?" Gerran said. He hugged her back. "I'll watch over you. Promise."

OOC: Slow romance from here on out xD
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:18 pm

"I still don't understand why you're acting oddly." I say, smiling, I let go of him, "Wanna head back to camp?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:20 pm

"Sure," Gerran said. "Hey, call me Gez if you want."

He smiled and put his hands in his pockets. He started walking.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:24 pm

I started walking behind him, I thought about something, I started running to camp, "Race you to camp!" I shout and sprint towards camp.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Gerran raised his eyebrows and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movies In Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies In Chicago   Movies In Chicago Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies In Chicago
Page 1 of 1