Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A private Talk about... what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

A private Talk about... what? Empty
PostSubject: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Ophelia walked into a warehouse with Lucas, partially worried out of her skull. Why the link? she knew he knew it would drive him insane if he kept this stunt up. Ophelia wondered why he insisted on this, and decided to ask. she turned, facing him, and let go of his hand, her hand on fire while his hand dripped Tears. She promptly extinguished the fire on her hand, but they were still linked via the Tears on Lucas' hand. "what is it?" Ophelia asked a lot of things right there: what did he want? how would it bring Ragnorak? why the Mental Link's continuation? Didn't he know it'd drive him insane? her heart beat, and Ophelia struggled to keep from screaming in fear. what was happening to her?
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Lucas extiguished the fire on his hand ceesing the mental connection between them. His mind relaxed with the feeling of the sorrow leaving him and he listened as she asked what he wanted to talk about it. Truth be told though, Lucas wasn't sure what he wanted to talk about. He just sat on one of the boxes in the warehouse and wondered why he had brought her here in the first place..
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Ophelia wondered what it was Lucas wanted to talk about. "Do you not feel it? the neverending Sorrow I've been cursed with? It's dangerous to keep connecting you like this. What if you went mad? how would I... How would Ragnorak occur?" Ophelia was in a small rage. was she actually in love? impossible. that sort of thing doesn't happen. not to her, anymore, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Lucas nodded at some of her questions. "I understand full well what I'm going to experience when I link with you, Ophelia. The thing is..I don't really care. Anyone who looked at me from first glance would think I'm insane anyway, I sure show it in my actions. What would me actually becoming insane, change?" He asked her not really indicating anything related to Ragnarok. Right now he just didn't feel like dealing with his father's plans, not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Ophelia wasn't exactly comforted. the thought that the demigod would go insane hardly was, but why? Ophelia didn't know. "I just cant stand to see you hurt." thawump! her heart beat.

OOC-sheesh, we need to slow down. if we keep this up, Ophs'll be normal for Ragnorak.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 pm

"And why not..? After all, your already dead, What should my life matter to you?" He asked her and then scoffed and got up. He started to leave not waiting for an answer. Meanwhile his mind start to scream, 'NOO! DON'T WALK AWAY FROM HER! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HER, WHY ARE YOU WALKING AWAY!'
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Ophelia stopped, as though slapped. She cared about nothing. Anyone knew that. She wanted nothing more than to be feared. and yet.... "Lucas... wait. I do care about something. I care for you."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm

lucas turned his head and looked back at her. He turned around and walked up to her. He didn't say anything,just stared into her eyes and lightly brushed her hair back behind her ear. He held this postion for waht felt like forever his thoughts screaming at him to make a move, to just do something. In the end though he just shook his head and turned. He walked away from Ophelia. He walked away..from the only girl he will ever love...
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Ophelia was n horror as Lucas held her, her Heart beating with every second that passed. at any moment, he would kiss her, and she would become Human again, and... he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Lucas walked back up for a breif moment and told her, "Ophelia, I don't know how much you'll like hearing this, but until I start Ragnarok, I think it would be better if we kept our distance from one another..things are geting...strange...between us.." He said looking for any reason to keep from admitting that he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Ophelia's heart stopped, and the dark color returned to her. "yes, maybe it's better this way." Ophelia turned, and walked away, her heart fully stopped.

Vali Looked down from above, and smiled, thankful that the two were getting nowhere.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Loki appeared next to the god of Revenge and looked down at Ophelia and Lucas.((Pretend they both argued about this relatioship earlier)) "There, Vali. I told you this relationship would never come to pass." He said to his fellow god with a mischeivous smirk.

Lucas sighed. "I'm so sorry, Ophelia....." He said to himself as a single tear fell from his eye. He turned and walked out of the warehouse. Heading back to camp.

((Now we have the gods chat for a minute or two about this))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Vali looked at the Mischief god. "it's a good thing, too. If they kissed, it would have been the end of Ragnorak."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Loki smirked at Vali's concern. "Oh how wrong you are. It would have been the end of your daughter's role in Ragnarok. My son is unaffected by that Sea of Tears except when his flames comes in contact with them." Loki said with a traitorus little smirk, hoping he struck a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:12 pm

"do you place that much faith in him? She's more essential than you know. the power of the Tears tempts even the gods if they think about it. the destruction they could cause together..." Vali shook his head.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm

"I do place my faith in Lucas. After all he has a quality that your daughter lacks. He loves Ophelia, you can tell just by a glance when the two are together. But where you daughter loses power when she experiences love, my son is unchanged. He is loyal to me and our cause. So long as Ophelia remains that nice shade of dark blue then she will be just as fine.." Loki said to the god.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 pm

"an unfortunate truth, indeed." Vali thought his daughter was rather useless as a normal demigodess.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 pm

"Hmm. What do you have up your sleeves to keep your daughter away from Lucas, Vali. You can tell by that look on her face that she isn't gonna avoid Lucas till Ragnarok has started." He said to his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 pm

"oh, she's got stuff of her own." Vali looked at Loki. "her boyfriend isn't dead, for one."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

"You sure of that?" Loki said. Vali was someone that he valued to have as an ally but he was also warryof him because Vali knew a lot about the Black Tears. And knowledge could lead to an coupe.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 pm

"no. he is certainly alive. not that he's enjoying the fact." the god gave a smirk. "the tears themselves prolong his torment."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm

"Interesting...."Loki mused but let the matter drop right then. He looked for another matter to speak about...
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 pm

"so... what is the next step in your plan?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 pm

"It appears that the camp is full of idiots if they have yet to figure out the rumors of Ragnarok's coming as true. But for now all I plan to do is strengthen my army and try to turn some other gods to our cause." Loki said.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:04 am

Vali shook his head. idiots indeed. "i just hope my daughter's power isn't a giveaway to them. Nothing is quite so useful as the advantage of Surprise."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 am

"As long as her emotions are kept in check then she will be a great advantage to us, indeed." Loki said and while he wouldn't admit it to Vali, he hoped that his own son would keep his emotions in check. Vali may not have noticed that tear that fell down his son's cheek, but Loki did, and he knew that Lucas was ruinning everything that he could possibly have with Ophelia by saying those words.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 am

"Agreed." Vali said.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:27 am

"Then we are done here."Loki said and vanished, returning to Utgard.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 am

I left as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A private Talk about... what?   A private Talk about... what? Empty

Back to top Go down

A private Talk about... what?
Page 1 of 1