Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joejoe's 3rd character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joejoethemonkey
Newb
joejoethemonkey

joejoe's 3rd character Empty
PostSubject: joejoe's 3rd character   joejoe's 3rd character EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Name: Cid Hyduko
Eyes: white
Hair: black and white
Height: 6,2
Body Type: thin and strong
Skin Color: white
Norse God Parent: Tyr
Mortal Parent: Cindy Hyduko
Country of Origin: American
Pets: Sokou: Name: Seth
Talents: Amazing Strength, Jumps-High, Quick at dodging, Track, Swordsman
Weapon**: Black Iron 1H Sword
Flaws: Easily Distracted, Slow Learner, Heavy Dreamer, Arachnophobia
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): Can summon a lighting bolt down and teleport away with it. But can only use it 10 times a day.
Life Before CN*: Cid always got picked on at school. Even though Cid was stronger and Bigger than the other guys, he was always tortured from them because they always said that he 'dreams' to much and he needs to live in the real world. His mom sends him to camp Norse, so he will stop being picked on by the other kids and so he will learn what his father truly was. His mom told him what he is and who is father was in the ride there. Cid understood all of it and he said that he feels like he already knew that he was 'different'.
RP Example*: Cid was running through the field when he tripped on a his own foot while he was, dreaming of what life was like if he was a millionaire. He saw a spider a started to freak out like a mad-man. He took his shoe and crushed th spider into little pieces. He got up and started to run through the field again, he reached a forest where he found a sign saying, "Turn back now, or face the consequences" Cid thought to himself, Oh i can handle anything that comes in my way. He finds a lion sitting on a ledge and Cid starts to run as fast as he can away from the lion. The lion looks at Cid but he just ignores him and lays down with his lion cubs.

Last edited by joejoethemonkey on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: joejoe's 3rd character   joejoe's 3rd character EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

First: One more flaw would be nice. Maybe a fear.
Second: Tyr is a sky god if you want to add powers (optional). It'll take longer to get the kid though.
Third: More in the RP example please.
Back to top Go down
joejoethemonkey
Newb
joejoethemonkey

PostSubject: Re: joejoe's 3rd character   joejoe's 3rd character EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: joejoe's 3rd character   joejoe's 3rd character EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joejoe's 3rd character   joejoe's 3rd character Empty

Back to top Go down

joejoe's 3rd character
Page 1 of 1