Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blade Maue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

Blade Maue Empty
PostSubject: Blade Maue   Blade Maue EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Name: Blade Maue
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Electric blue
Height: 5’4
Body Type: thin,
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Gmot
Mortal Parent: Jane Maue
Country of Origin: Italy
Pets: Snake named Venom
Talents: Music, Art (Painting, Drawing, etc.)
Weapon**: Stygian sword
Flaws: ADHD, lack of friends, isolation, dyslexia, klutz, pessimist.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
Life Before CN*: Blade was picked on at school and was isolated. She could normally be found hanging out at the cemetery or at the skate park with her only friend Logan, whom shortly moved away to New Jersey and left Blade alone with no friends.
Most kids made fun of Blade because of her only parent. She had never heard from from her father. Blade's aunt hated her guts and tried to convince Blade's mom to leave her at the river at age 5. Blade's mom never let her see any of her relatives. She glowed at night sometimes glueing the full moons
RP Example*: I received a letter telling me that he moved away, and I swore on my life that I would never trust anyone ever again. Logan left me here to rot. I walked into a Church courtyard where I tried to clear my head. He was really gone. Not a single word of leaving me here, but here I am dying every second.
Any notes about your characters: Blade has an edgy rocker look and loves the rain, she also likes pandas, and has broken her right arm 3 times. She hates dogs (poodles) and always has her nails painted black. She loves rock and screamo. Favorite bands: Asking alexandria, and Black veil Brides. Her powers always seem like there more active at night than anything else. She dropped out of school at 12 and that’s when her mother told her about CHB.

Last edited by BloodyBaron on Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Blade Maue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade Maue   Blade Maue EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Technically it'd be black iron or asgardian silver on the weapon. But since I remember you and Theo metioning moving characters from CHB I say approved.
Back to top Go down

Blade Maue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: Character Form :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: