Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a Lesson in Humility(Rue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

a Lesson in Humility(Rue) Empty
PostSubject: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Lionwhyte walked over by the river, his hair flowing in the wind that did reach him, his mane just itching to catch the winds and fly on them. He looked around, and saw a young girl there. "Well, hello there," he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Danica was sitting on a rock by the river, listening to the sounds of nature it had calmed her. Nature always had. Cone was probably somewhere in the forest, but only at a minute away. Cone would never go far, as he is Danica's protector, and she needed him often. Hello! She thought telepathically to the boy who had came up to her. She preferred not to speak out loud.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Lionwhyte was startled by the mental voice in his head. did she do this with everyone? hmph, as though she didn't respect the privacy of someone's mind. "You do know that peeking in someone's mind without permission is rude, right?"

((gods, Lionwhyte is never going to get a girl like that XD))
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Danica was shocked by the boys tone. She was shy, was that hard to understand? I can't read minds. I just can speak into them, telepathically. Dani thought even her mental voice was wavering. She was debating whether or not to call Cone.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:41 pm

"hm... I see. at any rate, with all due respect, I prefer a mouth to mouth conversation. this mental trickery gives me a headache." the youth sat down, laying his Mic Stand in his lap as he crosseed his legs.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Danica shock her head. I prefer to speak like this. Can you speak into mine? She asked, she had met hardly any others with her power.

Cone, come, please. She told her tiger cub, telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Lionwhyte shook his mane of hair, getting the body length blonde hair out of his face. "How in the name of the lost eye of Odin would I know that? I never took any of those tests."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Danica frowned, she didn't like the attitude of this boy. He seemed to full of himself. "I'm Danica Skyey, you?" Danica asked, out loud. She really hated her voice, it was much to child like and innocent, to sugary- sweet. In her opinion she sounded like a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

"That's better, you sound so big and strong," the boy said. He looked at her again. "Lionwhyte. General Lionwhyte Halford. Iðunn."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Danica smirked, I sound like I'm a little kid. Lionwhyte, exotic name. Danica heard a russle in the trees just beyond the river, Cone.

Just stay there, Cone, unless there's trouble.

Sure, Dani! I'll be here. Cone replied.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Lionwhyte grimaced a little at the mental contact again. "oh, come on, you don't sound like that big a baby." after a rustle, the youth got up, raising his Mic stand. "You might want to go into Panic mode now, young lady."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Danica's eyes widened, "Don't! It's only Cone!" She said, rushing to say it. She didn't want Cone getting hurt, at all.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:14 pm

the demigod raised an eyebrow. "Cone?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Danica smirked, not eager to share her tiger. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

at the nothing, Lionwhyte gave a small smirk, rather arrogant that he could take the thing if he got his Mic to his lips. then, there was another rustle. now what?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Danica laughed. Calm yourself. It's probably nothing. She thought to Lionwhyte.
Cone, come, please? She asked Cone. Cone came bounding towards Danica.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Lionwhyte frowned. that didn't sound like nothing... Just then, a large scorpian burst into the area. "Oh lovely, look at mr. probably nothing here." the demigod's hair swooshed outward, and flapped downward, taking him off the ground as the stinger jabbed the ground where he was no longer standing upon. flying was useful like that, see. he put the mic to his face, and screamed, summoning a bolt of lightning that struck at the Lobster, stunning it as he swooped downward, and buried the Mace end of his Mic stand in the thing's face. the thing died, twitching a bit as it did so. the demigod turned toward the girl. "fat lot of good your cone was, along with yourself." as he spoke, he gestured with the Mic stand, the ribbons wrapped around the Microphone trailing in the wind. "Why is it i meet all these so called 'capable' people who prove themselves totally useless?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Danica frowned, she wasn't good for nothing. She could be, well, deadly. But, she preferred not to hurt people or anything of nature. "I'm not useless, I could skewer you right now if I wanted to. And Cone isn't useless. Unlike you, ranks count in nature, and mine is quite high. Animals listen to me, Cone is my baby tiger." She said, in an angry tone. Danica didn't think it was that effective, seeing that her innocent sounding voice was to cheery, and child like.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Lionwhyte sniffed. "If ranks mean something, I'll have you know I am reffered to as GENERAL Lionwhyte in the Army" He was about to have had his fill of her.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Danica laughed, like actually laughed. It wasn't her usual 'I'm not listening' laughs. "Is that supposed to impress me? Nature is much, much more dangerous the the army." Danica replied, fiercly, as she stroked Cone's soft coat.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Lionwhyte was unsettled. "Nature has Ranks? what must i do to join it's forces?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Danica rolled her eyes, she couldn't believe that Lionwhyte actually thought you can join Nature. "You can't join, you are accepted." She said, slowly. And to think I took you as smart. She thought telepathically to him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Lionwhyte's eyebrows furrowed. "forgive me if I seem cross, but I am not knowledgable towards everything, you know. I would like to know how to become accepted, then."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Danica furrowed her eyebrows, thinking. There wasn't an exact science, but she had a pretty good guess considering she was a daughter of Tree. Considering she was the only child of Tree, at the camp, during this moment, most animals listened to her. Maybe, it might have been different if Danica wasn't the only one, but she is friendly to them. She guessed that it added points to her case. Speak to them. Telepathically. How do you expect to be respected if you have no means of communication.

Cone! You okay buddy? Danica asked her baby tiger, Cone. He was being relatively quiet.

I don't like him. Cone said, simply, into her mind. Danica actually laughed.

He's not scary. We are a team, you and I could take him down.. With help. Danica replied, purposely saying it telepathically into both of their minds. But, it was highly obvious she was speaking to Cone.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Lionwhyte thought about it. 'I don't know if I can... I never tried..."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Danica thought, thinking carefully. "Are you a son of a god of Nature?" She asked, out loud.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:16 pm

"no, he's the god of Youth. sorry." Liowhyte considered leaving.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Danica didn't really know all of the gods. Basically none. "I'm sorry, but I know nothing about the gods.. Is your parent have magic related?" She asked, but knew it was a lost cause.

Hello? Anyone out there? She asked telepathically, anyone or thing nearby would hear.

Danica heard pounding of animal's feet. But, hopefully it wouldn't be an unfriendly animal.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Lionwhyte sensed the dissapointment. "hmm, as far as i know, my hair is stronger, I am taller, and I will remain younger, that is, age slower, at a slower rate than others. other than that, i dunno."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Danica shrugged. "Probably can't then." Danica stood up, she walked closer to the area nearing the forest. "Hello?" She called, hopefully to whatever animal is nearby.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Lionwhytwe thought about it. Pity i have no such cool ability. all I can do is fly with my hair...

((go ahead and Hear him if you want to give him that power.))
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Ooc: Unless it's his power, then I can't Sad

Danica smiled. Hello? She asked again, specifically to the hidden animal. How did Lionwhyte not hear?

Hi! Why is there a tiger with you? A male animal voice replied.

Shiw yourself! Danica ordered, forcefully, curiosity making her want to know. A lion like animal stepped out, but it was weird. This lion didn't look like it grew up here. But, how was that possible?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

((Let's call it him learning it.))

Lonwhyte backed up as a Lion entered the clearing.Nice Lion...
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Surpised, Danica heard a bit of Lionwhyte, but in her head. It was barely audible, because it wasn't clear enough. But, it was easy to make out what it said considering it wasn't like her was saying a sentence.

My name's Fang. The cheery voice of the lion said. Danica burst out into a serious case of the giggles. Who names a very friendly lion, Fang?

"Don't worry, Fang's friendly." I said to Lionwhyte. "But, don't provoke him. He's a bit higher up then me."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Lionwhyte had no clue he spoke mentally. "Ok Fang..." Please don't hurt me... "Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Danica smirked, she could tell that Lionwhyte really had no idea what she was doing.

Fang, speak to him.[i] Danica said to Fang, stroking Cone, she pointed at Lionwhyte.

[i]Sure thing, Dani!
The lion, Fang, answered, making up a nickname.

[i]DUUUUUUDE![i] Fang thought/yelled to Lionwhyte.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:25 pm

DUUUUUUDE! Lionwhyte stumbled backward as the Lion spoke to him,falling on his butt. "hello..." nice lion....
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Danica smirked. "I can hear you speaking." Danica said, simply. Then shrugged her shoulders.

Is Lionwhyte scared of a giant cat? Cone said to Lionwhyte. Danica listened to Cone, and laughed.

OOC: Ah, I know what I would say if I were Danica. But she isn't as sarcastic as me -.-
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Lionwhyte started off sarcastic. "of course you can, my lips are moving. wait... you didn't mean my thoughts did you?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Danica smiled, not really up to speaking to him. She knew Cone hadn't said, what he said directly to her. And if Lionwhyte could really speak to them, he might have heard Cone:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Lesson in Humility(Rue)   a Lesson in Humility(Rue) Empty

Back to top Go down

a Lesson in Humility(Rue)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: River of Aegir-
Jump to: