Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commando Mason's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commando Mason
Newb

Commando Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Commando Mason's Characters   Commando Mason's Characters EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Norse demi god form
__________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Mason Valley
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'
Skin Color: Tan
Norse God Parent: Loki
Mortal Parent: Ashley Valley
Country of Origin: America
Pets: A wolf named Alpha
Talents: Is good at killing
Weapon**: A sword and an axe
Flaws: Is scared of sharks, overuses powers, can be self centered
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): Can make fire. 2 fireballs at a time, twelve times.
Life Before CN*: Mason lived in America with his mom. He was in the army, so people called him "Commando". Mason knew how to use a gun, but he stuck with a sword and an axe. He got the axe idea from the Avengers. Commando Mason had to go to war. He fought with his life. Sadly, his girlfriend died. Mason went to CN when he was 16.
RP Example*: I threw the axe at a bear. The bear died, sadly. I smiled and grabbed it. I made blankets out of it's fur. Warm. I slept on it, peacefully. I woke up and started traveling. I smiled as I came across a crystal blue river. I drank from it. I smiled. I went home. My mom and dad were waiting. They wore white robes.
Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Commando Mason on Fri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Commando Mason's Characters   Commando Mason's Characters EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:24 pm

The powers must relate to the godparent. Loki has nothing to do with sand at all. Also please make the Life before CN and the Rp example more descriptive.
Back to top Go down
Commando Mason
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Commando Mason's Characters   Commando Mason's Characters EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Commando Mason's Characters   Commando Mason's Characters EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commando Mason's Characters   Commando Mason's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Commando Mason's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: To Start :: Character Form :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: