Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health Empty
PostSubject: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Freddy walked into the forest, looking at the trees. he kept one hand on his knife, and another leading along his newest friend, Blade Mau. He really like her, her eyes, her laugh, her taste in music was stunning. really, what was not to like? He looked at her, a mock expression of dissapointment on his face. "Huh, I was certain that there were monsters here... I'm dissapointed."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Blade finally caught up. "disappointment is only a state of mind." Then she climbed a tree and sat on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm

freddy climbed the tree with her, and sat next to her. "Either way, I promised ou something dangerou, and right now, the only thing 'dangerous' around here is me." He didn't know it, but Freddy was accidentily using his powers, a musk of general good feeling exuding around it, and when used subconciously like that, it always left him susceptible to it's effects. he found himself liking this girl, one who climbed trees regularly, lived dangerously. he liked that about her.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:36 pm

She felt drawn to him. Blade started to bite her lip. Then she smiled. "I stare danger in the eye and enjoy it." she said relaxed. Blade glanced into the distance and then her gaze got lost in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Freddy strted to sweat. what was it about this girl? forget like, he was amlost certain he out and out loved her, and he knew nothing about her except her name... and her taste in music... and the fact that he loved her and... woah. he pinched himself, hard.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:46 pm

She heard him squeal. "are you okay?" she noticed him start to sweat and thought he was getting sick. Blade moved towards him and placed her hands on his forehead. "you feel warm. Are you getting sick?" she looked at him in concern.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:13 am

gods, her hand was fire to the touch. "No," Freddy lied. "I'm fine, better than ever before..." he didn't know, but this whole time, he'd been exuding Love magic into the air this whole time, drawing him to her... making him want her.... praying she would love him, but afraid that she would reject him, he kept his tongue bitten. why... oh, what the hell. thought the demigod, as he put one hand on her shoulder, gently pulling her to him so he could whisper three small, simple words that weren't even that difficult to pronounce, yet harder to say thn anything in the world: "I love you" Pulling her even closer, he gae in to his urge, and kissed her full on the mouth, expressing his heartfelt emotion in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Blade was kissed by Freddy. There was no denying it. A million things rushed through her head, likes horses but faster. When the kiss was over, she didn't even think but tehese truthful words escaped from her burdened tongue; " I love you too." un realizing it, she turned un imaginablely red in her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Freddy couldn't beleive his ears. she loved him back... His only reply was to kiss her again, then to lean back, a question in his eyes, wanting to find somewhere they could be alone, maybe?
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Blade got lost in the sky, once more. She couldn't help it. She was vunerable. Blade had a hard time accepting that. "So" she whispered under her breath. She didn't even realize the word come out of her mouth. Her eyes seemed to be glued to the sky. As if something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Freddy waited, afraid to express his question in words, his eyes remained unchanging.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:05 pm

She turned to him. "are you okay?" she asked curiously. She slipped her hand into his and fiddled with his pinky.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Freddy looked at her, his question still waiting, searching her eyes for an answer. "Yeah... I'm just curious as..." gods, the air was thick with his love magic. Freddy didn't know why, but he felt energized and tired at the same time.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:18 pm

"as?" she felt distant. Blade left his hand alone and then hugged him, she didn't know what to do otherwise. She suddenly let go. "sorry." she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Freddy took a leap, metaphorically speaking. "as to seeing about going further."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"what do you mean? We just met. don't you want to wait?" She bit her lip.

OOC~ ((PM))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Freddy shook himself. "right, good point."
freddy sniffed. "I smell love magic... odd."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Blade smelled the air then she realized he was right. "what is it? And where is it coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:41 pm

"I don't..." Freddy realized where it was coming from, and froze. "Me, apparently... didn't know i could do that." freddy pushed away from Blade, afraid he would come off as a creep now theat she knew that he was using Love magic, as uunintentional as it was.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"oh" she said and laughed. "smells like roses. I like roses" she scooted closes. "but my favorite are moon Lilly's"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Freddy wished he'd stop giving off love magic, but aparently, his hormones had other ideas. the scent changed slightly, and Freddy couldn't tell what it smellid like, though he guessed it was Moon lilys. "I'm not making the air smell like your moon lilies, am I?"
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Blade swooned over the smell. The words "I don't know..." escaped from her mouth. She closed her eyes a bit, the smell reminded her of home.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Freddy caught her before she fell out of the tree. "You ok?" he moves some hair out of Blade's face, giving her a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

She grabbed Freddy and then kissed him back. "sorry.." she said. "I didn't mean to-" she was cut off by the sun setting she couldn't help but staring.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Freddy watched the sunset, thankful that the red glow would cover his blush. Then, he looked at Blade as she apologized. "oh, I don't care," he said before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm

She kissed back. Then she stared at the sun go down. "oh gods..." she started.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:37 pm

"i've seen more beautiful..." Freddy ignored the sun. "there's you, for instance."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm

"you don't understand...." Blade's face went blank. "I'm a freak and if tonight is a full moon.."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm

"what?" Freddy kissed her lips once again. "You transcend this mortal plane, and become the goddess you reall are?"
((slight note, Freddy here has become completely overcome with his own Love magic. sure, he won't be quite so cheesy later, but he'll always love her.))
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:47 pm

"no, I'm No goddess." she frowned. "when the moon comes up I start to well-" the moon rose and a glow stared to arise from her head and spread through her whole body. Blade was glowing in the moon's reflection.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Freddy was taken aback, but could only sit there and stare. "Beautiful." although, it was odd she glowed like some twilight vampire at night...
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:00 pm

She looked down. "I'm a freak." She stared at the moon. Dad why did you have to do this to me? She thought to herself. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:01 pm

"oh, come on, I sweat love, for crying out loud! I highly doubt you're a bigger freak than me."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:05 pm

She looked at him and shook her head, "how?" the words she said were muffled because she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm

"becuase i say so. hell, i heard of this woman who's freaking dead here, and still was able to kill her ex. she's a real freak." Freddy hugged her, hoping for a kiss, then grabbing one of his own.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm

She kissed him back. She didnt let go. "but still..."
(( okay late response. So how different would Freddy act? Like flirty? ))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm

freddy shut her up with another kiss.

((you mean later? he'll be in love with her, ut he won't try to get in bed with her without permission))
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:16 pm

She kissed him back.
((lol okay, but like the Freddy from CHB?"))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:19 pm

((gods, I barely remember that... I'll try. they're both children of love gods, after all... shouldn't be too hard.))

freddy broke the kiss. "You aren't a freak, love. that I can gauruntee."

((Idea, we go with all the stuff that's happened, and say this is a scene from five years ago, zoom forward, and then sorta start over in the present day?))
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

She looked at him in the eyes and started to cry.
(( I remember in the CHB posts Freddy was more emotional, I liked that))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health   A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health Empty

Back to top Go down

A tour of All Things dangerous to your Health
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: River of Aegir :: The forest-
Jump to: