Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site needing staffed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

Site needing staffed Empty
PostSubject: Site needing staffed   Site needing staffed EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 pm

http://infamousrpg.forumotion.com/

this site is based off of the inFamous games for PS3. I run it as Theseus12, Jacob Gorman runs it as Gormakid, and anoher user, Charity <3, ran it as well. however, the site underwent a period of inactivity in which some of the members, and both of the other Admins, have poofed. then, like the Phoenix of Legend, the site revived itself. I'm still unsure what happend, but it's back, along with most of our members, but I'm the only Admin there! what I ask is this. check the site out. see what you think of it. if you wish to become staff of the site, since it's got only 2 active staff members, PM me with the following form:
Code:

[i]Username(on inFamous):[/i]
[i]Username(on CN):[/i]
[i]Staff Position desired:[/i]
[i]Reason you think you are suited for the job(At least 50 words, preferably more):[/i]
Positions Available:
Admin:1, maybe 2 if the form's good enough
Moderator: 3 to 5
C-Box Moderator: 3 to 5
Members: we can never have too many of them, just register, and shoot Theseus12 a PM saying you heard it here!
Back to top Go down

Site needing staffed
Page 1 of 1