Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet place to think.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

A quiet place to think. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:00 pm

"Just some sleep.."John said looking down to her. His eyes gave off the 'Yes-I-like-you-a-lot' look.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Ivana blushed, looking down at her feet, before looking up, trying to maintain her feelings. Her face turned blank, as she thought of dull memories. "Um..where?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

"The giant's cabin.."John said turning his head to hide his blushing as well.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm

"Alright," Ivana said, and led him there.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 pm

John got led there.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 am

Ivana walked in, looking over at the drawings that John had made.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:20 am

John was sitting on the rock where he always sat when he came here. On;y problem was that he was asleep at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 am

Ivana looked up, noticing John asleep on a rock. She chuckled quietly, as she continued to look over at the drawings.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 am

John continued to sleep oblivous to anything..
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:34 am

Ivana decided he was sleeping to long. "John!" She said, even in her point of view, a bit annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

John snapped up a fire igniting in his hand. He looked around but quickly extinguished the fire and rubbed his eyes. "Oh hi, Ivana." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:43 am

"Good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty," Ivana snorted.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:12 am

"Hey, sweetheart." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 pm

"Sorry about earlier," Ivana apologized, tentatively taking a step forward.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 pm

John frowned a bit at the metion of waht happened earlier. He sighed and smiled again. "Come here." He said to her holding his arms out to hur her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Ivana walked a bit slowly, before stiffly standing there, looking at him blankly. She still wasnt able to cope with what was considered affection.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:57 pm

John sighed and set his arms down. He got up and walked over to her, smiling when he got close to her. He let his arms snak around her and he hugged her. "You need to relax sometimes, sweetheart." He whispered to her soflty.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 pm

"I am?" Ivana echoed, slcightly smitten by this.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:57 pm

John smiled and kissed Ivana. He held the kiss for as long as his breath could hold but it was cut short by a booming voice.

Surt appeared before his son and the accursed daughter of Yimir that he was with. "Enough of this! John get away from the frost trash, before I kill the both of you!" He yelled
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Ivana froze after she pulled away from him, for the first time, she didnt know how to react to this.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 pm

John turned and saw his father, Surt. Instinctively he stood in front ivana, protecting her from her. "And why should I get away from, Ivana?" He challenged.

"Because she's the daughter of Yimir, boy!" Surt said, angered by his son's defiance.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Ivana felt utterly frozen, the irony of it, as she felt the heat that Surt gave of. She often hated the heat.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm

"I'm not asking you, John. I'm ordering you to get away from that girl. She's turning you against me." Surt said his anger boiling now.

"No. No, I will not get away from, Ivana. Why? Because of two reasons. Reason 1: I love Ivana with all that I have in me. Reason 2: Why should I listen to an a**hole farther who has never once visited me in my entire gods damn life, and suddenly decides to visit only to be mad at me for who I fall in love with!" John was practically yelling now/
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Ivana took a step backward, dazed by this. The cold always made her think clearly. She tried to tune down the temperature, but due to the giant's presence, he had more power over the temperature now then she had. Ivana right now felt pressured, since Surt was speaking the truth, but she did..like him..she didn't know if it were love for him. More like..strong feelings for John, she assumed.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm

"You're dead to me, boy! Do you hear me?!" Surt yelled his finally protest.

John stood his ground and shows his defiance.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"John, you shouldn't do this," Ivana said, trying project her voice loudly.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Surt stood there silent with a smirk.

John turned his head slightly to her. "And why not, Ivana?" He asked her in a soft tone, that Surt wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 pm

"It's not worth doing this..just for a relationship..," She softly said, trying not to sound formal.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 pm

"It's not just the relationship, Ivana. Yes that's part of it, but it's mostly the factthat he hasn't been a father to me for 18 years, and now he decides to be pissed at who I choose to date and run my life." John said to her
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:38 pm

"Then I better..leave.." Ivana said, fear in her eyes showed, as she wasn't used to the high temperatures. She liked the cold. She hated when it was hot.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:44 pm

John sighed understanding why she wanted to run. "Go. I'll deal with Surt and meet you later." He said to her and gave her a light kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Ivana took one last glance at Surt, narrowing her eyes, still feeling angry and fear at the same time, as she quickly walked away.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

"Now. How about you shut up and listen to your father. That little girl you claim to love is hiding something from you." Surt said.

"You think I don't know that? We spared this morning and she was rather curious about the entent of my abilities. That plus a guilty look in her eye pretty told me that she was hiding something. But the thing is I don't care." John said to his father.

"Did you know her father visited her after you left her in the infirmary?" Surt asked him.

"No I didn't. And I'm sure Ivana didn't tell me because it was a private matter." He said.

"No, she didn't tell you because Yimir gave her these direct orders. 'Study him, figure out what you can about him, and if possible try and turn him against his father'." Surt said.

John scoffed not surprised that Yimir would do something like that. "Well guess what, father. Ivana doesn't have to worry about turning me against you, you did that yourself when you completely ignored my exsistence." He said to his father then turned and left without listening to another word.

Surt was furious when he vanished.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:23 pm

A few days later...
Ivana walked in, sitting on a rock. She stared at a squirrel that was nibbling on a nut. An idea popped into her head..if she could control ice...she was also able to have a close property to water...and an animal was full of water...Ivana made a sign with her hands, since using her hands often was the way she was able to use her powers well. The squirrel looked up, in which Ivana forced it to look up. The squirrel tried to run. It wasnt able to. Ivana laughed, momentarily distracted, causing the inside of the squirrel freeze from inside out. The animal made a terrible sound, but Ivana ignored it. She was able to control..things with water inside although it caused her to feel way too woozy..Water was hard to control, she hazily thought, before blacking out. She woke up an hour later, remembering what happened before all turned black..Well if she used this power enough, she'll start feeling less and less pain, as she did that with her other powers. She picked the leaves out of her blonde hair, standing up, noticing the squirrel was still there.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:45 pm

John walked into the forest and found Ivana sitting there on the rock that he usually sat on. "Hey, Ivana." He said to her after he got close enough towhere she could hear and see him.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

"Hi," She coolly said, dusting off her leather jacket. Her pale skin went well with the turquoise color and the black color. Her blonde hair had a few strands hanging, as today she had a french braid.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:44 pm

John walked over to Ivana and sat next to her. He had to let her know that Surt had told him Yimir's whole plan that Ivana was a pawn in.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:37 am

Ivana stared at her combat boots, the supple leather that had already molded onto her feet. The squirrel was dead, but was still frozen in a block.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:00 am

John sighed for a minute and then opened his mouth to speak. "Ivana." He said to get her attention.

((Continue with Hero and Dylan in Six Flags?))
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:01 pm

"Hi, John," She said, as she tugged on her leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet place to think.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next