Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet place to think.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

A quiet place to think. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:55 pm

"I know, Ivana. I know about what your Dad ordered you to do." John told her
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Ivana looked at him, her expression unreadable. "I'm hypothesizing that you strongly detest me now," She said, in a flat tone.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:41 pm

John looked over at her. "No. I don't detest you, Ivana. If I detested you for doing as your father asked you then that would just mark me as an a**hole. Something that I'm not. But it does mark me as hypocritical since I didn't do what my father toldme to do." He told her as he looked out at the field.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"It would have been better if we weren't.." Ivana didn't finish the sentence. She wasn't used to saying a "couple".
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:51 pm

John turned to her. "Are you happy being with me, Ivana?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:19 pm

"Happy? I assume so," Ivana said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:34 pm

"Come on, Ivana. Please just tell me if you are happy being with me or not." John hated himself for doing this but he had to know how she felt. It'd just haunt himto take her words at face value and not have the full truth thrown in his face later on.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Ivana managed a small smile at John, as she looked over at him. "I'm happy." She repeated, placing her hand on John's shoulder, a bit awkwardly. She isn't the type of person who comforts others with such petty gestures.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:58 pm

John looked over at her and scooted closer. He took her hand and held it as he temperature caused his hand to simmer and cool off. "Really?" He asked her just to make sure she wasn't just saying what he wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Ivana laughed. "I'm not going to repeat about five times, John," She told him playfully.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:42 pm

John smiled and kissed her lipsfeeling the cold from her body fighting with his natural heat. He just loved that sensation so much.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Ivana kissed him back, before pulling away. "How about I'll take you to dinner tonight? I'll pay," She said. She actually wanted to pay fully for it, however costly it was.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:28 pm

John smiled and hugged her, "Ok." He whispered and then pulled away and stood up, offer her his hand.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Ivana ignored the hand, hopping off the rock herself. "Good," She simply commented.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:59 pm

John smiled and bowed. "After you, meh lady." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Ivana rolled her eyes, but faintly smiled.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:15 pm

John smiled and led her out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Ivana padded after him, barely making any sound with her velvet tread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet place to think.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5