Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexia's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

Alexia's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 am

Name: Alexia Sanchez
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Thin
Skin Color: White
Norse God Parent: Eir
Mortal Parent: Alonzo Sanchez
Country of Origin: America
Pets: None
Talents: Good artist and can sing
Weapon**: A dagger
Flaws: Cares too much of her friends, talk a lot, scared of heights and is stubborn.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): Can heal people, once everyday
Life Before CN*: Alexia lived with her dad in Connecticut, she would go to school like a normal teenager. She promised she would be a doctor, because she loved to work with sick people and make them better. She would help her dad, at the mental hospital because her dad worked there. Then one day a monster attacked her, she thought it was a illusion so she kept that to herself. A few years later, another monster attacked her in front of her dad. He told her that she was not a normal person and that she would have to stay at a camp.
RP Example*:I ran through the forest as fast I could. I kept tripping over roots and branches kept scrapping me, but I couldnt stop, not yet. I had to make sure the creature was gone before I stopped. At last I saw a light, I knew I would reach the end, but what I saw was even more terrifying than the creature, it was a cyclops. I couldnt keep it in any longer, I screamed.
Any notes about your characters:None

Last edited by Alexia S on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Is the dagger silver? Add one more flaw. How big of a wound can you heal?
Back to top Go down
http://Campnorse.forumotion.com
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 pm

actually, we allow black iron and titanium now
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Added flaws ad her dagger is silver!
And she can heal minor wounds, but she can make major wounds a bit better.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: My demi-giant!!!!   Alexia's Characters EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 am

Name: Shaya Mann
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black and straight
Height: 5 foot
Body Type: thin and fit
Skin Color: Brownish
Norse God Parent: Ymir-leader of the frost giants
Mortal Parent: Nina
Country of Origin: South Africa
Pets: A Labrador named Maxi.
Talents: Great drawer and singer
Weapon**: A dagger
Flaws: Shy, thinks lowly of herself, is stubborn and hates being wrong.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): She can make frost grow anywhere within 10 meters. (Please convert to your own metric unit!)
Life Before CN*: Shaya was born in South Africa, in a small town called Elliot. Her family moved to Ugie, an even smaller town. She grew up like a normal kid, doing sport getting good grade and everything. Then one hot summer day she so desperately wanted anything cool and out of nowhere frost grew by her feet. She told her mother, her mother sent her to her uncle in U.S.A and told him to send her to camp. Her uncle took her there and told her everything.
RP Example*: I was alone, in the dark waiting. Then suddenly a monster crept up on me and grabed my arms. I was too slow, I couldn't grab my knife, I looked at the monster and saw one huge eye. The monster was a cyclops, I started into its eye and screamed. The monster was so startled he dropped me, so I ran away.
Any notes about your characters: She is Indian, but was born in SA, her mother was from India.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 am

Approved. Eric I know how much 10 meters is and its fine.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Zane Rodriguez   Alexia's Characters EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:13 am

Name: Zane Rodriguez
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5' 9"
Body Type: Fit and thin
Skin Color: White
Norse God Parent: Sjöfn
Mortal Parent: Alexander Rodriguez
Country of Origin: America
Pets: None
Talents: Athletic, artist, pianist
Weapon**:Silver Sword
Flaws: Stubborn, Loyal and thinks highly of himself.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): Can make girls fall in love with him.
Life Before CN*: Zane lived with his Dad in a mansion until he turned 16, then he moved into his apartment. He started enjoying everything, until one night when he threw a party. That night a monster attacked him, he didn't dare tell his father, because his father would say "I told you so." He started to forget about the monster incident, but then one day he was at a carnival and was attacked again, he told his dad. His dad told him that he wasn't normal and needed to go to a camp, his dad drove him to camp.
RP Example*: The monster came after me, I ran for the mall, but he was too fast for me. He stood infront of me and asked "Where are you off to, son?" in a very sweet voice. I screamed and ran the other way, he blocked me. "It isn't nice to run from elders." he said in a sweet voice again. I grabbed the closest thing, a small stick, I poked it in the eye and started running again. I reached the mall and screamed at the first person I saw, "MONSTER!!"
Any notes about your characters: None
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Im not sure if make girls fall in love with him is a power [Don't we all want that xD].If you want it how many times a day can he do it?
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Once a day, for an hour.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexia's Characters
Page 1 of 1