Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pratice fighting

Go down 
+9
WolfGirl
matthew1247
DI Dylan Alpha
chocolatepepsi
DCI Alpha Shan
gypsy
Eric11
S3v3r.exe
apollogods
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

Pratice fighting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Yeah I can hear you loud and clear. I grinned. Look at that, our own personal airwave broadcasting methods. I guess this will make explaining my hatred of my ex a little easier... A flash of images rushed through my head. Thomas Kirtley, our relationship, how he left me without explanation or apology, my return to Europe. afterwards, I stayed in a house by the Black Sea, and decided to take a swim... and the last things shown are dark tendrils reaching up to grab me...dragging me downward... Then, I rose from the Black Waters, ready to enact my vengeance. "so." I say to Lucas after this grim story is told mentally.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 pm

"Hmm, you at first I though killing him would be a sufficient vengeance.....But after that I don't killing would satisfie you hatred." Lucas said to her with a sadistic, sly smirk. 'No killing him is to simple. He needs to be tortured, broken down to nothing, pushed to the very brink of insanity. And then when he begs for mercy, he needs to be reminded of what he brought upon himself, and finally be eradicated.' He projected to her even though no one was around the area anyway.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 pm

OOC- 'No killing him is to simple. He needs to be tortured, broken down to nothing, pushed to the very brink of insanity. And then when he begs for mercy, he needs to be reminded of what he brought upon himself, and finally be eradicated.' Wow, I'm deing such a jerk to my other charrie..

I look at Lucas, and felt like this one could be a useful partner indeed... "That... sounds so delicious..." I walk up to him, and slip my arm through his. "how do you think the others will ship this before the fear settles in? Luphelia?" I give a light chuckle. The Humor... and yet... this might actually make a good relationship... I thought, forgetting our mental link.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

((Hey, you're dealing with a sadistic, pyromaniac. What were you expecting him to think? xD))

Lucas was taken by surprise slightly when she hugged him. But he just hugged her back and chuckled at her joke. His eyes widened a bit at the thoughts that passed from her to him and he looked down into her eyes. 'Relationship, eh? Sounds like hell for everyone else...and a lot of fun....for us...' He thought as he continued to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:17 pm

"mmm" I kept my arm slipped through his, and started a thought. soo... where do we plan our attack? it could be anywhere, as we now have this Link. the Tearfire went out at Attack, though.

OOC-mental link broke at attack
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Lucas noticed the thoughts suddenly stopped flowing into his head after she asked what the plan of attack would be. He looked down and noticed the substance had died out. "It looks as if the Link only happens while our powers are mixed, Ophelia." He said turning his head back to her's.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm

"i see..." I decided to experiment, and held Lucas' hand, and let Tears gush over them. I waited for fire.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Lucas nodded and then let his hand be consumed with flames. The two substances mixed together and Lucas could feel the familar flow of another person's thoughts in his head. 'That's better.' He thought and gave her a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Much better... now, to repeat my earlier statement, we could plan anywhere like this. of course, some may think it odd, but then they can burn in sorrow. I couldn't help but laugh. anyone else would just think I saw something funny in his face, or we were exchanging meaningful looks. they had no idea how meaningful..
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Lucas smiled and laughed as well. 'Burn in the sorrow or their own stupidity. He thoughtand then laughed again. He soon relaxed and straightened up though and got back to what they were discussing. 'Yes, it's good that we have this link, it gives us the freedom of talking with fear of those annoyances getting into our buisness.' He thought and then, without him realizing it, his mind flashed back to that time in Loki's castle and his fight with the demi-giant girl, and Nikola, that blasted son of Odin. He remembered the start of the fight and how he had the upper hand, and the look on Nikola's face when he shot those blades into his gut and leg. But then the demi-giant girl had to get involved and things took a turn for the worse on Lucas's account. The images continued to flash as he went from having the upper hand to losing the upper hand. Suddenly the images changed to a mountain range and Lucas, exhausted from the constant changing of who he was fighting, squared off with Nikola. They fought for a moment but the Lucas's moment of shame happened. Nikola unleashed a blazing tornado, and Lucas became caught up in it. He was flung off into a rock wall and he hit it hard. He looked up and saw, through blurry eyes, the images that happened next. He was flashed back to Loki's castle and he fell to the floor. He soon passed out and the images stopped.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 am

a flurry of images welled in my head, memories that weren't mine... Lucas was sharing. after sharing my own past, I watched as he gained and lost the upper hand, and eventually was beaten. Death is too good for them as well... I thought, imagining several ways we could kill them.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Lucas smirked at all the possible deaths that could come to the annoyances that have plagued both of their lives. 'Oh this is going to be a wonderfully, maniacal partnership.' He thought. He purposefully avoided the word relationship because he wasn't really sure if they were in a relationship or just two people with revenge issues that happened to be able to link to each other's minds.

((Oh. Poor poor Lucas. Too bad he will die when Ragnarok happens....whenever that happens))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm

((poor... poor... poor lucas...))

I agree wholeheartedly. what say you we walk around camp? I'd love to see the looks on their faces.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:11 pm

'Sounds good to me. Let's see how many people laugh and how many people are smart enough to cower in fear.' He metally said to her with his classic smirk.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:44 pm

I laugh. probably not that many, I said, my smile making the sky darken.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:03 pm

'You know...after the buisness of your ex is over, I'm thinking that you and me fighting along side my father in Ragnorak would make things so much more fun...for us anyway.' He said to her
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm

I smile. Helping to bring about the end of the world sounded so... delicious. yes, but we still need to kill him first, don't we?
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

'My dear, you honestly think I would deprive you your revenge? Now why on Earth would I do that to you?' Lucas asked her with hints of sarcasm in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:22 pm

I nudge him with my elbow. I was only joking around. lets go find him.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 pm

"Alright, off we go." He said and then left the arena along with her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm

OOC- where to now?
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 pm

((Uhmm...Forest?))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 pm

((sure. sounds good))
I leave for the Forest.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm

((Topic Name: Dealing with an Ex(Private:Theseus)))
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Ivana walked in, loosely holding John's hand, as she assessed this part of the arena. It was alright.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm

John walked in next to her and smiled. He kissed her cheek, lightly and then said, "Better to get in one kiss before we start sparring then none at all." He realed her hand and stepped back a bit ready to start whenever she was.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 pm

"That's not a real kiss," Ivana scoffed, before stepping towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kissing him squarely on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 pm

John smiled and kissed her back. He held the kiss for as long as she would.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Ivana broke away, catching her breath, before she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:09 pm

John smiled back to her and gave her another quick kiss before saying, "Shall we then, My Beautiful Ice Flower?"
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Ivana slightly turned pink from the nickname, but quickly shrugged it off, as she stepped back. She ripped out the choker that she always wore, which immediately turned into a sword.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm

John smirked and drew his own sword. "Would you like to spar with classic fighting methods. Or do you care for the supernatural being used at times?" He asked her hoping that she would say blade to blade only.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

"Powers included," She immediately said, remembering the talk she had with Father earlier. "Although I'll go into a mode where I pretend that I don't remember my military training," She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 pm

John smirked even though he was somewhat disappointed by her answer. "No, no. I don't want you fighting me at less then your best." He said to her with a smirk and then quickly rushed her jabbing at her gut.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Ivana, out of instinct, deflected the jab with her sword, by simply raising it.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 pm

John decided to hold back for the beginning of the fight, till he got a feel for what she had learned in military school. He delivered a volley of slashes and jabs to her knowing that she could block them.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Ivana blocked it, and then suddenly jabbed at his midsection, knowing he'll somehow block it, as she made a few ice shards appear and go towards John.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 pm

John blocked the slash jabbed with the flat of his blade and started to do a series of back-hand spring to distance himself from the ice shards. When he was satisfied he shot a stream of fire at them causing them to melt.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Ivana lunged at him, purposefully causing ice to spread where he was standing so he would slip.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 pm

John smirked when she tried to make him slip and set his feet on fire to melt the ice. He blocked her blade and then ducked and turned aiming to hit her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pratice fighting   Pratice fighting - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pratice fighting
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next