Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six Flags [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Hero's breath hitched as they were nearly at the top. She glanced down. God, they were so high.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 am

Dylan looked down as well and marveld at how high they were. He looked over at Raven and said to her, "Relax, you're not going anywhere. And neither am I."
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:02 pm

"Okay," She said, closing her eyes, pretending that they weren't oh so high.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Dylan smiled and clutched her hand as the ride continued, racing across the tracks.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

"Never going on this..ride..again," Hero groaned out to herself, as she squeezed back onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Dylan smiled and led her off the ride when it stopped. "It wasn't that bad, Raven. Just relax." He whispered to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Hero slightly stiffened when he did this. They were just friends, she told herself, as she felt slightly woozy from the ride. "Um, you choose the ride you want," She told him.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:35 am

Dylan frowned and looked around. "How about we get sone lunch first." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

"Alright," She sighed, and then perked up.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:52 pm

"Well geez just make me feel bad why don'y ya?" Dylan joked with her and then took her hand and pulled her along with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Hero smiled, shapeshifting into a girl who looked suspiciously a bit too much like Megan Fox. "If I can get lunch cheaper for myself, you owe me a teddybear," She stuck out her tongue at him.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:31 pm

"You're on." He said and laughed as they entered a one of the in-park restraunts.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:14 pm

"Hmmmm," She looked over at one of the guys who was checking her out. She was a bit clueless with boys, but whenever she shapeshifted, she felt as if she were changing identities, such as perhaps flirty, or shy. It often depends on the look.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Dylan glanced over at the guy but he didn't make any attempts to stop him. 'Lustful pig.' he thought to himself and then whispered to 'Megan'. "You still got a bet to try and win." He said to her witha smirk and led her to the counter.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Hero rolled her eyes, and flirtily leaned over the counter, making sure the guy had a nice view. The guy blushed, his blush the same color as his pimples. "What do you recommend?" She asked him, giving him a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Dylan smirked at her. 'Alright you little tease, let's see what you got.' He thought to himself and laughed bit inside his head.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:13 pm

The guy looked at her cleavage, and then tried to think up of what they had on the menu.
"Um....pizza...hamburgers..."
"Are there cheeseburgers?" Hero interrupted him, her dark eyes sparkling.
"Uh...yeah,"
"How much?"
"'Bout seven dollars,"
Hero pretended to look through her wallet, that she pulled out of her pockets.
"I only have four dollars," She pouted to the guy, using charm in her voice. Oh, how she loved her powers.
He looked confused, and then decided, against his will to..well..give her a discount.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Dylan smirked a bit and payed the regular prize for his meal and then lead her to an empty table. He sat down across from her. "Well alright then, I owe you one teddybear." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Hero stuck out her tongue, still in her form, playfully. She was a bit distracted in this form, since it took half her concentration. "Yep!" She agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Dylan smiled and took a bite out of his meal. "I can honestly say that I prefer your regular form." He told her with a smile as he ate.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Hero looked surprised by this. "Why? This form is much more prettier," She said, sinking her teeth into the cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Dylan smiled and continued his meal. "Maybe for all these lust obsessed pigs...but to me your regular form is a lot cuter." He told her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:49 pm

"Er, thanks," Hero blushed, changing into her normal form. "That's really..nice to know," Hero's green eyes glittered with happiness from the compliment he gave her.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Dylan smiled. "Ah there's the Raven I remember." He said to her with a smile and finished his meal.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Hero slowly bit into her cheeseburger, feeling a bit uncomfortable eating such a fatty food. She used to starve herself..since she was a bit curvy when she was around 13..she just hoped this wouldn't make her fat, as she sunk her teeth in and chewed slowly.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Dylan looked around the restraunt but his eyes always found their way back to her. "So where did you live before camp, Raven?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:19 pm

"Uh...I can't actually remember," She lied to him. "You?"
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:54 pm

"New York. Turns out that my adoptive father was really my father Ullr, so I've been raised by a god all my life and I didn't even know it. To make things worse I had a win sister that was raised in a crappy situation.." He told her as he ate.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:00 am

"Oh," She simply commented, pushing away about 3/4 of the hamburger away. She wasn't often that hungry.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:05 am

"Yeah.." Dylan sighed and looked out the window for a second. He noticed she had pushed away a lot of the burger but didn't ask her if she was hungry or not.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:26 am

"We have three hours left," Hero quietly stated, feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:30 am

Dylan smiled and stood up. "Then let's make it last." He said to her
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:33 am

Hero stood up, taking her uneaten burger and dumping it in the trash. "Your pick on the rides," She said, regaining her composure of being often smiley.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:27 am

"You sure?" He asked her not wanting to run everything that would happen for the rest of the time they had together.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:19 am

"Totally," She confirmed it with a wide grin and a nod.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:31 am

He smiled and led her out of the restraunt and back to the park. He had taken her on several of the rides in the place and was laughing and having a good time with her. Eventually they came to a game booth and believe it or not one of the prizes was an oversized teddy bear. "Time for me to keep my end of that bargain." He told her and lead her over to the booth.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:29 am

"Have fun,"/ She told him cheerfully, leaning onto the booth, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Flags [Private]   Six Flags [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Six Flags [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2