Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A field by the river

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

A field by the river - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:00 pm

OOC: Im switching to third person.

BIC: Drew smiled. She held her palm upwards, a ball of light appeared. Drew had made sure the light wasn't that strong, so no one would be at risk of going blind for two minutes. She held the Ross up to the light, and watched as the white frost begin to melt. "I don't get what you mean. How do you hate it but not for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

Location : Home is where the heart is... and mine is far away.

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:56 pm

"Because I'm not the one who suffers," Jink replied.
Back to top Go down
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Drew was confused now. "Who suffers then?" She asked, she couldn't remember suffering. "Are you talking about being cold?" Drew asked confused.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 pm

"I caused a blizzard last time I lost control," he said softly. "Thank Odin it was winter already, but because of me, even indirectly, people were killed."
Back to top Go down
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:10 pm

"You didn't do it on purpose.." Drew whispered, quietly. "People get hurt everyday. I've blinded people before, permanently, by accident." She tossed the ball of light in the air, the caught it. "When these are strong enough it's only supposed to last two minutes.. We all make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 am

"Mistakes?" Jink shook his head. "I'm a mistake. It wasn't their time to die. Stuff like that happens every few months or so. I just hope when it happens again it won't be here."
Back to top Go down
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 am

"How do you know it wasn't their time to die? Everyone is destined for things to happen. I can almost guarantee it won't be here. This place is magic." Drew said loudly, and confidently. Her eyes widened, and her smile went bigger.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 am

He leaned forward slightly. "Magic doesn't mean invulnerable." When Jink rose, his face was a stony mask. "I wish I was like the others, but I'm not. As long as I stay here the possibility remains. I'll stay a while," he said. "But after a few months I'll have to leave. To keep moving is the only way."
Back to top Go down
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Drew sighed, "Their is a god at this place. We are fine." She said looking down, still not standing. "I would rather be different." Drew mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 am

Jink sighed. "I can't promise that that will improve matters, but I can promise to try." He smiled, though his ice-like eyes didn't soften. "Most mortals would kill to be in our position," he said, voice tinged with irony. "It's funny. Most demigods would give anything to be normal like them, but we are needed and; thus, we must accept our fate."
Back to top Go down
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Drew sighed, "Being different is something I've accepted. I understand other Demi- gods and why they want to be normal, but being different seems more of an adventure." Drew looked at the sky, but she still had a smile.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Jink sighed, releasing a cloud of frosty air. He turned away for a moment, staring down at the ice that encased the river. After a moment, he faced her again. His ice-blue eyes held a pleading look to them when he spoke next. "Promise me one thing... Promise me you'll stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 am

I see that I am being useless so I leave.
Back to top Go down
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Drew giggled, "Simple enough.. But I promise!" She said enthusiastically. Drew wanted to hug Jink, but didn't want to upset him.

OOC: Sorry for the short post Sad
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Jink felt conflicted, and maybe some of it bled through in the eyes he tried to keep so carefully guarded. His feelings for Drew were stronger than he cared to admit. She said she was daughter of Sol, and he didn't doubt her. What the Hel, he thought. Her heritage had to protect her somewhat. He moved close to her and wrapped her in a tender embrace. She felt so warm, it suddenly hit him that he had never really felt warmth before. He wanted to say like that with her forever, but he also didn't know if such feelings were a good thing. In the end, he would almost undoubtedly hurt her. And he could never bear that.

Last edited by WolfGirl on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AndyGirl
Newb
AndyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Drew smiled, brightly. She hugged Jink back tightly. "See I'm fine!" She said, stating the obvious. As she could tell, no harm had come to here yet. Drew pulled back, after thirty seconds, not wanting to be wrong. "And the promise is still kept!" Drew said, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Jink nodded tightly. Gods, he loved the feel of her in his arms. But dare he take any more chance than that? He decided not. "Yes. Well... I suppose I'll see you around... Drew." He hesitated before he said her name. It was so simple, but it somehow seemed to suit her, though how he was unsure. Knowing that he must look rather stiff, he tried to smile at her without looking too sad. Almost without his knowing it, the temperature was slowly rising. He cursed in an Old Nordic and beckoned to Drew to get off the ice before it gave. Then, before he was tempted to stay any longer, he left, bring the coldness of winter with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A field by the river   A field by the river - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A field by the river
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5