Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infirmary

Go down 
+8
King Weasel
ThatCat
DCI Alpha Shan
Eric11
CynicalSkin
S3v3r.exe
apollogods
chocolatepepsi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Infirmary  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Issac smirked then dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 am

Ethan waddles Lucy into the infirmary and places her carefully down onto a bed. "you ok?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:23 am

Lucy sighed. "Not really. Broken foot, and hurt knee." She said. "The rest is just bruises." Lucy rolled her eyes. "Do you by any chance know how to apply a cast?"
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 am

"hhhhmmmm let me think" He says sarcasticly. " My mother was a doctor so I don't know." Ethan laughs. "Of course I do". "Ill go get it and some Eir fruit if you want".
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 am

"I've never had an Eir fruit.. But sure." Lucy replied. "Thank god, I'm not sure if Eir kids are available at the moment." She said, laughing.. But quickly stopped because it hurt to much.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 am

Ethan comes back with a cast, a sling, some crutches and an Eir fruit. "well then!" Ethan puts that stuff on the desk and grabs a doctor's chair and starts sliding back in forth from the desk and the bed. "Doctor Ethan at your service". He starts to construct a sling from the roof to Lucy's leg." Ok just slip your leg in here and when your ready to walk use these crutches and eat this Eir fruit to heal the wounds". Ethan gives the fruit to Lucy. "Just don't eat to much or u explode" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:37 am

Lucy smiled grateful. She slipped her foot into the cast. Reluctantly she ate the Eir fruit. Lucy didn't think it would heal her foot fast, but maybe the bruises. "Thanks so much!" She said. Lucy hopped off the cot, using the crutches.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 am

"Your welcome" he said. He helped her into the crutches.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:41 am

Lucy frowned. "Uh no, I'm disabled.. People will laugh." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 am

He frowned. "trust me people won't laugh, you have the skill to beat the crap out of them even if you can't fight and if you need any help just call me" Ethan states and gives Lucy a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:46 am

Lucy smiled. "I don't like fighting. That's why I use my fire." She clenched her fingers together and frowned. She wished she didn't have to carry around the burden of having flames on your finger tips 24/7.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 am

Ethan startes at her hands and looks at it for a while. "I don't know why you think its a burden." " So what you have to wear gloves everyday." Controlling fire is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 am

Lucy sighed. "My flame spreads, without the gloves. Xeeta, my old nanny, made them for me. It keeps the fire under control. If I'm distracted without the gloves on, the fire will spread onto the things around me." Lucy explained, leaning against her crutches. "I've caused a lot of destruction. Almost burned a whole town.."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:54 am

Ethan grabs her hand. " To me this looks like a perfectly normal hand. I think that there is control to this but there is something greater keeping you from doing it." " Here sit down i will be your psychologist".
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 am

Lucy was nodded. "Whatever you say, Ethan." She said, laughing. It didn't hurt when she laughed, anymore. Lucy sat down on the cot. "Or do you prefer me to lay down, Dr. Ethan?"
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 am

"What ever more better for you." Ethan starts sliding around everywhere and spining everywhere in his doctor chair. " Ok first question". "Give me some parts of your early child hood that you remeber the most".
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 am

Lucy nodded and layed down. "Well, I was home schooled by Xeeta. My mom hired her a week before she abandoned me. She left when I was three so Xeeta took care of me. I was with Xeeta when I burned down a town."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:08 am

Ethan takes a lab coat and glasses and puts them on then rides to Lucy on his chair. " What provoked this burning of the town?" Ethan asks as he adjusts his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:14 am

"My gloves were to big and fell off. I lost them, and ran around tryin to find them." Lucy said, seriously. She winced at the memory.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 am

Ethan looks at her seriously and takes off his glasses. " Hmmm." Ethan starts thinking. "ahhh I got it!" Ethan trys to pull Lucy up. "Ill only tell you if go to the mess hall mainly cause im hungry from that little battle we had".
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:24 am

Lucy, sat up, and grabbed her crutches. She stood up off the bed using them. "Then let's go!" She said, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:25 am

Ethan walked to the mess hall slowly making sure Lucy did not fall.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 am

Lucy followed.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:06 am

Ethan walks in to the infirmiry with Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Lucy walks with her crutches over to a cabinet. She opens it, and pulls out a brace. It was bulky, but she would be able to walk and run with it. Lucy sat down. She used her dagger to cut off her cast. "There!" She said as she put on the brace, and velcroed it.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Ethan sits down and waits for Lucy to finish putting on her brace.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:04 am

Lucy stood up, ready. "Okay! I'm done!" She said, happily. Lucy put the crutches away in a closet, not knowing where they really go.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 am

Ethan gets up from the chair and starts stretches. "Well lets go then". Ethan walks to the forest to hunt some monsters.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:13 am

Lucy leaves as well.

OOC: Does she go with him?
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 am

OOC: yes
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Ethan limps into the Infirmary with Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Lucy walks, very slowly, over to a cot. She helps Ethan onto one. "Onay, we need to figure out besides that cut what is wrong." Lucy remembered her cut in her side. She looked down to find her hand covered in blood, and her shirt, and top of her skirt. She regretted looking, it just made her feel woozy.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"Thank you" Ethan says. He gets on his cot and lays on his stomach so he does not get any blood on his cot. He points at Lucy's side and then motions to the medical bandage. "you better get your wound cleaned first". "Your's would heal faster than mine". He tries not to faint from all the blood he has lost.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Lucy shoo her head. "I'm fine.." She said, without much confidence. "Your first. Now, flip over." Lucy said, while turning. Lucy grabbed a container that held some sort of wipes. She didn't know what they were called, Lucy was only confused by names. Lucy walked over to his cot, waiting for him to flip over.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Ethan flips over very slowly. He grits his teeth even more from all this pain. He trys to look at the ceiling to test his vision but every thing is a big blur to him.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Athos walked in, still clutching his abdominal area, and sat on a bed. "I need some help." He stated, and a girl his age came up to him.

"What can I do you for?" She asked him.

"Are you blind? Do you not see blood gushing out of my abs?" He asked her.

"Sorry about that...here's an Eir, though I'll bring back a more suitable treatment in a moment." She said, walking off to a cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Coralie first stayed shyly there, then showed her cuts to an older boy, perhaps 15. He immediately gave her some resin to drink and an Eir fruit.
Her cuts closed almost immediately and she felt her strength rise again.
She walked over to where Athos was lying.

- Arre you olright? she asked him, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Lucy groaned, in pain of her side, her hand covered with blood. SHe knew it was worse, and her clothes were all bloody. Lucy ignored it. SHe used her cleaner hand and took out a wipe looking thing. She gently placed it onto Ethan's cut, and started cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

"Alright? Of course I'm alright." He said seriously. He wasn't lying too bad, he was generally feeling fine, although a tad bit weird that every time he moved his torso it felt like he was squeezing more blood out. He took a bite of the Eir. He felt better, but the cut on his chest was too deep for it to heal with just an Eir. The nurse came back with a vial of something that had a faint red hue to it.

"I'm going to pour this over your chest. If you could, please lie back." She told Athos. Athos grunted and lied on the bed he was on.

"This is going to hurt a bit so-"

"Just get on with it." Athos interrupted her. She pulled his shirt up and slowly poured the red liquid onto the cut.

It burned immensely, but Athos just clenched his teeth. After the whole vial was dumped, Athos looked at where the cut was. It was fully healed.

"Thanks," He said grudgingly to the nurse, as he moved his chest around. It didn't feel so weird any more.

"Are you alright yourself?" He asked Coralie, sitting on the side of his bed.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Ethan was holding in the pain from the blood being wiped from his back. Finally he says " Lucy, clean your wound first''. He sits up and leans over to grab a new towel. He hands it to Lucy. " Here".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: Infirmary-
Jump to: