Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infirmary

Go down 
+8
King Weasel
ThatCat
DCI Alpha Shan
Eric11
CynicalSkin
S3v3r.exe
apollogods
chocolatepepsi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

Infirmary  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Ivana slumped against the wall, thinking. Just simply thinking it through, before standing up and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:02 am

Lucy shrugged, "I'm not fighting." She replied, her tone still cold, just less. Lucy didn't think she was fighting. She narrowed her eyes at Ethan, when he stared. After he had gotten his bandage, she tried her best to have a sugary sweet voice. "You should know, stress makes it worse."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Ethan looked at Lucy and sighed. "I know it does." His bandage is starting to be soaked with blood but Ethan ignores it and lays back down on his cot.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Lucy sighed, "Look I'm not in the best of moods. Do you want me to be how I feel, or try and be happy?" Lucy said, not sure what he would pick. It was funny because she would have to really fake to be happy.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Ethan eyes flare.He tries to calm down to conceal his rage at Lucy. "You do what you want Lucy." "ima just sit here and deal with my back."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Lucy decided to tease him, and smiled widely. She was going to be a 'blonde'. "Problem?" She asked in a happy, and sugary voice. Lucy smiled, this time a bit cocky, "That looks like it hurts."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Ethan raised an eyebrow. "It does..."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Lucy as shaking on the inside. She was angry, but acting stupid was better then screaming. "You should get it looked at." She said still in her fake voice.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Ethan now questions what she was doing but ignores it. He stands up and pulls the bandage off, now exsposing the wounds and his body. He looks at the mirror and turns to look at his torn up back. He chuckles a bit. "Well were in a infirmary, so i'm pretty sure i'm getting it checked out now."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Lucy laughed. "Doesn't look like anyone is helping you." She said still in her sugary voice. She was subtly hinting she was still mad at him. Lucy certainly wasn't going to help Ethan while she was mad.

OOC: The blonde thing.. You can guess who I'm insulting xD
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 pm

OOC: lol, I think i can.

BIC: Ethan turns to Lucy. "Huh I did not know" He says. He looks at the bandages a trys to touch it but winces at the pain. " looks like a serpent bite me" He says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Lucy frowned, "You should see a doctor." She said, Trying to make her fake voice sound concerned. Lucy shrugged, and closed her eyes. Her
Side hurt, badly from the venom. It was hopefully going to pass..
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Ethan saw Lucy lay down on her cot. He goes to the side of the bed and sits down at the chair next to it. He ignores his wounds and looks at Lucy's side. "I think yours needs to be check" he say as he takes a small bottle with a paste in it.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am

Lucy frowned, at Ethan's concern. She didn't want help. "I'm okay,'use it yourself." She said, her voice contained sharp anger. She turned away from him, still pretty mad, but she held her side.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Ethan sighes. "Fine than" Ethan takes the past and puts it on a towel. He lays the towel on his wounds. He winces in pain and sits back on his cot. a light smoke raises from the towel.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Lucy wasn't paying attention. She felt like crying. She didn't know if she just lost one of her only friends, at camp. She hated her power. Lucy looked at her gloves, they were covered in blood. Lucy smiled sadly, as she took them off. Knowing the fire wouldn't hurt her, she closed her eyes, still with her back towards Ethan. She let the fire grow, from her fingertips, it calmed her. It was crawling up her arms now.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Ethan laid back on the cot. He noticed that Lucy's fire was growing up her arms. At the stuff that has happened, he did not care as much.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Lucy smiled to herself. The fire grew, so that it was around her head. She was immune to it, but her cot wasn't. As the fire began to wrap around her chest, it caught onto the cot.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Ethan looked at Lucy searing in flames. He also sees her cot catching on fire. He ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Lucy felt the flames completely around her body. It comforted her. The only problem was her for was on fire too. Lucy was safe, she was immune, but she didn't think she would be welcomed at camp if she burnt down the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Ethan saw that Lucy was completly covered in flames. He ignores it and rests in the cot.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 am

Lucy sighed, her side felt better. The flames took out the venom. She smiled sadly, So this is how it feels to lose a friend.. She thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 am

Ethan realizes that Lucy was completely on fire and grabs her gloves. "Lucy, you have to force that fire back, I dont want this place in flames" He throws the gloves at Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 am

Lucy turned and sat up. Her eyes were in a dream like state. "The fire is helping: and the gloves are gross and bloody." She said, pouting. Her voice was soft, as if Lucy wasn't completely here. In truth, she wasn't, Lucy was day dreaming about being on the sun.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:35 am

Ethan saw that Lucy was on the path to insanity so he uses his powers that he hates to use to create an illusion in front of her the time she over used the flame and hurt the people she loved.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Lucy wasn't stupid, she knew how Ethan was looking at her. He thought she was crazy. Lucy's bottom lip quivered. She probably just lost a friend, Lucy closed her eyes, letting the fire grow. The illusion bothered her, but she knew that was from the past. Lucy thought she was in a worse situation.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Ethan lets her continue to have her fire grow and sits getting used to the flame. He's back starts to burn from the heat but he ignores it and turns the illusion off, revealing her insane look that is on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Lucy smiled sadly. "I'm not crazy." She shut her eyes, and let the fire go back to her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 pm

"Sometimes you act like it when you go into that state". Ethan lays back more and rests, letting his back cool down.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:17 pm

"I'm never crazy." Lucy said angrily, her eyes flashing. Her side looked a lot better. It wasn't as gross, it looked normal, and not infected. She stood up and grabbed a bandage and put it on. "But, think whatever."
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 am

Ethan sighes and looks down at his stomach to see if he was cut there. he flips around and checks his back. There are still holes but there not as deep or bad.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 am

Lucy walked over to Ethan, her eyes full of rage. She put a hand on his shoulder,Do you think I'm crazy?" She asked sourly, she didn't enjoy fighting, br being called insane was worse.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am

Ethan looked back in silence and grabs her wrist, tightly. He throws her hand off his shoulder and lays back on the cot.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am

Lucy's face softened, she really wanted Ethan to talk to her. She thought she lost her friend, and hoped that wasn't true. "I'm serious." She said, almost a whisper, but a bit louder. She sat the the edge of Ethan's cot. "Do you really?" Lucy asked, she felt like crying.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:44 am

Ethan sighes. "Listen, I dont think your crazy, but when you go into the fire like state, you kinda have this insane look on your face". Ethan shrugs. "So I dont think your crazy".
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am

Lucy frowned, "I'm not a pyro." She said softly, and sadly. Lucy wanted to curl up and hide. She probably would, but Lucy stayed sitting down, she didn't need any more reasons to be considered crazy.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 am

Ethan sighes. " I don't know how, to explain it but your not crazy or a pyro." He sits on the end of his cot next to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:06 am

Lucy smiled sadly, she believed what Ethan said, but didn't know if her mind was fooling her. She was goin to cry, any second, mostly from remembering other kids calling her crazy. Lucy got up, and walked numbly to put on her gloves. They weren't that bad, but she went to the sink and put them under water. Lucy was glad the material felt like leather.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 am

Ethan stands up and smiles. He puts his hands in his pocket and takes out a pair of headphones and starts to mouth lyrics to diffrent songs as he checks his wounds on the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:18 am

Lucy frowned, she didn't feel that happy, or feel like smiling. She walked stiffly into a small area in between two cabinets. Lucy sat on the ground, and put her head in her knees, and covered her eyes with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary    Infirmary  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: Infirmary-
Jump to: