Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+10
DCI Alpha Shan
ThatCat
gypsy
Zane
CynicalSkin
Pascal
chocolatepepsi
apollogods
DI Dylan Alpha
Rue
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

The Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:22 pm

OOC: Sure,
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 am

Zane wrote:
Maxi stopped barking and hid behind Shaya.

I crouched down and pet Maxi, "Yeah, you know fun, you say it like it's a foreign concept." I say and laugh.

"Because everytime I try to have fun I end up getting bored to quickly."Sam said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:30 am

"Why? Isn't there anything thrilling enough for you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 am

"Actually no."Sam said and then decapitated his skeleton. "See."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 am

"How 'bout jumping off a cliff, that would satisfy your boredom." I say, frowning. And your ego, I think.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:36 am

"Harsh.."Sam said to her. "Trust me, when you've been here as long as I have then you'll know how boring this place is."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 am

"Then go to the outside world, I heard you never get bored, you always get attacked, so there's no time for boredom ." I say.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 am

"Been outside. You dont get attacked as much as you would think...."Sam said.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 am

"Okay, you say you're seriously bored, right. So why don't you do something like sky diving or something daring?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 am

"Because while I would like to meet my mother, I dont feel like meeting her before my time."Sam said then vanished and reappered behind the girl. He started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Cabin counselor
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 am

"That was kinda cool." I mumble. I turn around and see him walking away, "Bye." I call after him. I walk towards a row of cabins, Maxi runs after me.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:50 am

"Bye." Sam said then went inside his cabin
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Starling was shadowed in by Colt. She threw up in a near by bush.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Colt appered and saw Starling puke. He walked over to her and asked, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 pm

"Morning sickness... It occurs at all hours... Not just mornings... Don't be mislead... by the name..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm

"Ok. Let's get you to one of the Cabins before anyone sees."He said and started to lead her to his empty cabin.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:01 pm

"Why? Ashamed?" Starling asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"No I'm not ashamed..I just dont want some little dumba** making stupid jokes about you...and I really dont feel lik hitting somone."Colt said to her.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 pm

"I think I'd beat you to it," Starling smiled and followed.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:11 pm

"Maybe."Colt said and then opened the door and let her into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:28 pm

"Oh, you know I would," she smiled. Her face dropped and she clamped a hand ove her mouth. She ran into his cabin.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Colt walked in and shut the door
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Athos walked out of the giant's cabin and into the courtyard, Ice at his wake. Ice looked like he was quite bored.

"How about fetch?" Athos asked Ice, who quickly wagged his tail and panted.

"Alright..." Athos said, looking around for a stick. He picked one up and threw it across the courtyard. Ice chased after it.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Coralie walked out of her cabin and looked at the sun.
Salut m'man, she thought, what meant as much as "Hi mom." The young girl ran a hand through her brown-red hair and looked around. She was rather social and saw another boy.

- Hello, she said with her thick french accent.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 pm

When Ice had returned, he went to sniff a small girl. "He doesn't bite." He told the girl, "Unless I tell him too..." He whispered to himself, smirking a bit. He remembered when he first encountered Ice, he was out in the forest when he attacked him, but due to his strength, he bested the snow wolf. Athos guessed that it bowed to his strength and followed him and his commands ever since. A rather interesting wolf, he thought.

Last edited by Zdude140 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:56 pm

As soon she had seen the wolf, Coralie grew pale. It approached, and she couldn't move. She was paralyzed by fear. Her eyes widened in shock, and her hands flew to her mouth. Kick it! she thought, but didn't manage to.

OOC: She's dead afraid of wolves because her mother is going to be eaten by one.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:05 pm

OOC: That's the fun part Razz

"Ice, come." He said to his snow wolf, it returning.

"Now's not a good time, boy. Go hunt some rabbits or something." He whispered to it, stroking its fur and patting its back, it running off into the forest.

"Sorry about that," Athos said, though he didn't really care. He found it a bit amusing that she was scared stiff by Ice. "That name's Athos Frost, son of Ymir. Leader of the ice giants." he said, holding out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:08 pm

It took Coralie some time to fully recover. She took her hands off her mouth and slowly shook Athos's.

- I'm Coralie de Villiers, she said in an unsteady voice.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:19 pm

"I assume that because of your fear of the wolf that your mother is Sol." He smiled a bit. He now had an evil idea to send his wolf over to the Sol cabin, but then he would be yelled at too much.

"How are you doing, other than frightened?" He asked her, a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 pm

- Eet ees nott onlee Sol, she said, eet could 'ave been Mani too. He ees to be eaten too. And I'm do-eeng good, sanks. What about you?

Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Athos chuckled at the Caralie's french accent, but what did he expect with her last name?

"I'm doing quite well now. Sorry about Ice, my wolf, he likes checking everything out." He told her. "Are you new here?" He asked. He guessed so, with that strong of an accent she could only have been here for a maximum of a couple months.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:36 pm

- Yess, Ai am, she replied. And forr your volf, eet doesn't matterr. But you guessed rright, Ai am afraid of eet becose of mai moser. And your faser ees Ymir? Ze verree first?
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:06 pm

"Uh, yeah. Ymir. Frost giant leader. Got this cool axe from him," He said, quickly translating what she said into regular english and took the ice cube out of his pocket. It turned into his large battle axe with ice blades.

"I rather like it." He smiled, admiring the sharpness of the ice.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Coralie eyed his weapon admiringly than took out her own weapon, Valdyrdrap.

- What ees yourz called? she asked.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 pm

"I don't name my weapons. I find it a waste of time. If I were to name the weapon, it'd probably be called Frostbite or something of the sort. I do like your weapon, though." He nodded. "Where did you get yours?" He asked her. "Your mother?"
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

Location : Home is where the heart is... and mine is far away.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Jink, walked into the courtyard, head bowed, averting his eyes. A gust of icy wind tore past and through him and he gritted his teeth. Cold meant nothing to him, although that wasn't necessarily the case with everyone else. He sighed and sat down with his back to a tree. It wasn't necessary for him to turn around to see the effect he was having upon it. He looked disgustedly around. He didn't have a cabin here, so why did he bother dragging himself to the courtyard?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:01 pm

- Not eexactlee. Eet was zee Alf who found me who gave eet to me. And Ai deedn't name eet. Eet already 'ad a name when Ai got eet. And you, where deed you get your weapon?
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

"I was in Alaska. It was very cold out, around negative fifty, but I'm immune to the cold, thanks to my dad. I was just minding my own business when I saw it beneath some ice in a small lake. I got it out, and it turned into an ice cube. I wanted it to be a battle axe again, and it turned back. Never told my mom though, always kept in my pocket. She worried a lot." He remembered, looking up. He slowly nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

Location : Home is where the heart is... and mine is far away.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Immune to cold, eh? Jink cocked his head slightly, listening. This was getting interesting. Still, he didn't find the business of other people's much to his taste. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling frigid gusts of wind whip through his hair. There was nothing for him here, so why stay? But stay he did.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 am

- Alaska? Well, zat's... unusual. Ai am from France, but you already 'eard it at my accent, I guess, she chuckled. So you're immune to cold? Ai would like being like zat too. Ai am alvays freezing in the vinter. Zat's why my fazer lived in Toulouse, for.... ze sun, you know.

Coralie smiled her strange smile, cute but cheeky, and looked at the sun, the rays delicately kissing the soft skin of her white neck.

OOC: I write poetry, that's why I include some images like this Razz please don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: Cabins :: Courtyard-
Jump to: