Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+10
DCI Alpha Shan
ThatCat
gypsy
Zane
CynicalSkin
Pascal
chocolatepepsi
apollogods
DI Dylan Alpha
Rue
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

The Courtyard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 am

Athos smiled and acknowledged the other boy here with a nod, and turned back to Coralie. It took him an extra split second to decode what she said, but he understood her none the less.

"It's actually rather annoying, since you can't really tell now cold it is out. All I remember is that if your spit crackles on the ground then it's negative 50, and in the air at negative 75." He recalled.

OOC: It's fine, if not a tad bit cheesy Razz
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 pm

OOC: I know, I love to exagerate XD Frenchies often do.

Coralie's hands flew to her mouth.

- -50! she whispered. Putain! And you can resist zat cold?
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:08 pm

"Yeah, it gets that cold in Alaska during the winter. People always looked at me really funny when I went out of my house with just a tee shirt. I loved exploring the forest. Such a fun thing to do." He nodded his head. "What powers do you have?" He asked her, curious.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Coralie smiled, happy he asked her.

- Oh, nothing much, she replied.

She opened her hand and made a light ball appear, a few millimeters above her palm. It seemed it was made of sunrays. Coralie made others appear, around her, in the grass, in her hair, and on Athos' arms.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Athos looked at the balls of light with curiosity. "Interesting." He stated, observing them.

"Well, not only am I immune to cold," He said, holding his hand and making an ice spear appear. He aimed it at a tree, and chucked it at it. The ice shard was stuck in the tree. "I can do that too, along with freezing things, but that's expected from the son of an ice giant." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Coralie's eyes widened in respect and admiration.

- Wow! she whispered, impressed.

She smiled again her cheeky, cute smile and put a strain of her hair behind her ear.

- Can you do other things?
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:32 pm

"I can freeze some bodies of water, and freeze stuff on contact." He said, remembering that one handshake he gave to his opponent and froze his hand accidentally. At least the opponent thought it to be accidental. He quietly chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 pm

- Why are you laugheeng? Coralie curiously asked. And thoz powers of yourz are really interesteeng. Wow, respect.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:53 pm

"I remembered that, after a fight once, I shook my adversary's hand and made it so he couldn't feel it anymore. I find it rather funny." Athos smiled. "And thank you. I don't really use them much, though. I like to fight on even grounds." He said, twirling his axe around him.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Coralie nodded approval.

- That's courageous of you, she said. Euh, how old are you?
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 pm

"Fifteen years old, although I act and look older." Athos said. "And what of you? How old are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 pm

- Ai'm onlee sirteen, Coralie blushes. And Ai don't know wezer Ai act or look older.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 pm

"I think you act older." Athos smiled. He thought the girl was a lot nicer than most here, most other thirteen year old girls look dreamily at his muscles or something, or just look scared when he was fighting. Athos knew he was somewhat of a vicious fighter.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Coralie smiled happily, then her smile disappeared.

- Sanks, but... Ai don't know if Ai should take zis as a compliment or not. See, Ai don't want to get anee older. I want to stay zis way. Ai am quite afraid of growing up.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 pm

"Age is a stupid number. Growing up, although has some physical properties, is a mental one. Growing old is a mindset, not something that can be calculated by the amount of years you have attached to you." Athos rambled on. He was quite afraid of growing old once, but he got over it when this came to mind.

"I would know." He added.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
basic
WolfGirl

Location : Home is where the heart is... and mine is far away.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Jink was getting seriously bored now. So Athos was a son of a frost giant. That meant that when war came there was a good possibility he would survive. Jink didn't think much of their conversation though only a few words made it over to him; he wasn't listening. He rose to his feet and tried for the millionth time to wipe the frost from the hilt of his sword and for the millionth time, he failed. With a sigh almost as noisy as the arctic winds that swirled around him, Jink left.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:05 pm

- Ai agree wiz you, Coralie nodded, thoughtful.

She delicately stroked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

"Well, thanks." Athos smiled, bowing a bit. He looked around, growing bored.

"Do you fight?" Athos asked Coralie out of the blue. Perhaps they could have a friendly challenge?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:38 am

Coralie looked at him with calm and thoughtful eyes.

- Eef you wish, she said, taking her flashlight out of her pocket and pressing it on.

Wolfkiller unfolded, the bright silver blade reflecting the sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 am

"I'll make sure to go easy on you." Athos smirked, holding his axe ready to fight. He slowly circled around Coralie, and then decided to strike at her side. He swung his battle axe horizontally, though knowing she would just dodge.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 am

Coralie didn't have any shield but she didn't need anyone. She was quick, and she knew it.
She dodged Athos' blow and, slipping quickly to his side, she tried to stab him at the arm.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 am

Athos underestimated the girl, and thought she would not counter attack, but he jumped away from her nonetheless.

"Good," He smiled, commenting on her quickness. He swung his axe diagonally at her, and knowing she would dodge, planned to follow up by a horizontal slash. If he did catch her off guard, he planned just to nick her, nothing too major. This was a friendly battle.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 am

Coralie watched his blade come nearer then leaned back suddenly, so that her hair brushed the ground. She fell on the right, rolled sideways and got up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:31 pm

"Dammit!" Athos grumbled, twirling around. This girl was faster than the usual, although that made no difference.

Athos brought his battle axe close to him, and feinted by acting like he was going to go through with a vertical swing, and then quickly followed up with a diagonal slash, planning on just giving her a medium sized cut if he did hit her.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 am

Coralie threw herself to the side again, but realized it was the wrong side, too late.
The icy blade struck her arm in an explosion of cold pain.
She cried out and stared at Athos, her eyes dolorous. They stayed silent for two seconds, nothing happened.
Then she lashed out at him horizontally, with all the might a thirteen-year-old demigod could bring forth.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Athos had smiled a bit when he hurt her, and was surprised when she attacked so suddenly. He tried blocking it, but she had already accomplished what she needed to. There was a good sized gash now in his ab area.

"Good!" He chuckled, examining it further. It was an impressive cut. Athos nodded. He went back to fighting though, and swung for Coralie's legs. It felt rather odd swinging with a cut in his abs, he knew he was loosing a lot of blood too, but he always liked to push himself to the limit.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:26 pm

If the pain hadn't angered her, she would have been surprised she had struck him. She just wanted to lash out at him again.
He gave her the occasion by swinging for her legs, but she parried and deflected his blade.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:06 pm

In his blind arrogance he had let the girl get past his defenses. He wouldn't let it happen again, so when she had parried he ran his axe along the sword and attempted to cut her hand. She would either have to let her hand get cut, or drop her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:10 pm

He cut her hand. She looked incredulously at the gash, then switched her weapon from right hand to left hand and swung horizontally at him, aiming for his waist.Yeah, guy, she thought. I'm ambidextrous.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Ambidextrous, Athos thought. No difference. He could have bash the sword out of her hand if he wanted to, but he was a...nicer person. Now it would be ten times easier to knock her sword from her hand, though, as now she could only wield the sword with one hand.

Athos blocked the blade from hitting his waist with a quick parry. He then knocked the sword away, and used this opening to try and get her legs again, with another, but more quick, horizontal swing to her legs.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 am

Athos had disarmed her, and there was nothing she could do anymore. She saw his blade coming and knew that if he hit her, he would cut her legs clean off. There was an out-of-time second where she was in pure panic, but then a sun ray fell on her face and this presence comforted her.
Her strength rised and she tried something she never thought would help her in battle.
She jumped and performed a back salto so her feet hit Athos' face and fell back on her two feet, just behind the place she was first standing at.
It all had happened so quick she had lost sense of time. But she knew it had taken her, what, one second, perhaps two?
Coralie looked at the sun.
"Merci, M'man", she quickly thought, then looked back at Athos, holding her arms out.

- You win, she said before he could perform any other blow.

She didn't want to be amputated at the age of thirteen.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 pm

OOC: I meant he pushed your sword away, not really so much knocked it out of your hands, but, hey, that works for me.

"That was a good battle." Athos commented, bowing to her, noticing a big stain of blood on his shirt, where his abs were. He was loosing quite a lot of blood, and quite quickly.

"Perhaps you would like to walk over to the infirmary with me?" He asked her, though walking off by himself either way.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm

- Shoore*, Coralie said, Ai 'ave wounds as well.

She picked her sword up and changed it back into her flashlight, slipping it into her pocket.

OOC: *shoore= sure with the strong french accent.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Athos left to the infirmary with Coralie, grasping his abs and putting pressure on the cut, as to make sure he didn't loose to much blood. He had blacked out before, a while ago, and wouldn't like that to happen again. He viewed it as a foolish mistake.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Coralie was holding her arm, but the blood was already trickling between her fingers.
She headed off to the infirmary with Athos, leaving the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Matt entered the courtyard. He sat down by a bench and started thinking about his old life.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Mizore walked in silently, she saw mat and climbed up a tree watching him.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Matt sat in the fedle position on the bench. He was thinking about how his mother would beat him and he started to cry a bit. He took out his dagger and started to twirl it.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:56 pm

She watched in concern. What the hell is he playing at? She thought to herself. She was worried about him.
Back to top Go down
King Weasel
basic
King Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Matt took the dagger and stabbed it into the bench next to him, cracking the wood. He put his head to his knees and was muttering "I hate you mother, I hate you, you sick drug addict"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Norse :: Camp Norse :: Cabins :: Courtyard-
Jump to: