Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet place to think.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

A quiet place to think. Empty
PostSubject: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:19 pm

John walked into the forest and continued moving through the masses of trees until he came to a small clearing. He walked over to a large rock and sat there trying to get over the little bit of drunkness that was in him from the rum.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Ivana followed, using the cover of trees, making little noise. She would have had a velvet tread if it weren't for her drunkenness.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Blake walked into the forest mad.''How can she..Do that..?Punked me in front of everybody!'' He says angrily.He turns to the side and shoots a ball of fire out hitting the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://Campnorse.forumotion.com
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:24 pm

John heard the sound of burning wood. "That damn Loki drunk, just had to come in when I wanted peace."He muttered getting up from the rock.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:26 pm

As the tree was burning he punched the tree knocking it over. ''I can't believe this!,I almost exposed my self!''
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Ivana had a view of both the Loki boy and the giant boy. She took out a sleeping poison dart, trying to decide if she should throw it at the drunk.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:30 pm

"I dont want to deal with this right now."John said annoyed and then shot started to super heat his middle-fingertip.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Blake started rambling on.

OOC:She should shoot Blake with it.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Ivana threw the dart at the rambling drunk, hoping she'd at least get a good shot in the neck, since the wooziness in her head increased.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 pm

John felt his finger tip get hot enough and then quickly he shot the bolt of heat lightning aiming dead center in the Loki brats chest.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Blake took a step forward.He felt a pinch in his neck. ''What the...'' He took it out of his neck and looked at it. ''A dart..'' At that moment something else struck him in the chest. He fell to the floor,His hood fell down exposing his scar'd face.

Last edited by Agent Kaalob on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Ivana grinned. The boy would be out for a while, and she took pride in her poison. She heard a snap branch, as she took a step forward, wincing. She hoped the Giant boy hadn't heard.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 pm

John's finger was smoking from the heat lightning and he was exhausted from the rum. He blew away the smoke not really hearing anything or paying attention to much. He walked back over to the rock and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Ivana peeked at the boy. Nothing. He was dull. Not much fun, she realized, to toy with.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 pm

John boredly lit a a hand on fire and then started making scorch marks in the clearing grass. When he was done he had made a black ashed version of Yoldenheim.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Blake started to open his eyes some.His hoodie was ripped from being struck exposing his scar'd body,His hood was gone exposing his scar'd face. ''No-No...''
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Ivana approached John, still wanting to be unseen.
Back to top Go down
S3v3r.exe
Sexy Admin
S3v3r.exe

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Blake got up and left leaving the forest planning his revenge.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 pm

John looked at his still blasing hand and then over to his burned style version of Yoldenheim. "I wonder what it'd be like if I was Ymir son. Would things have been different.....or would mom still get killed just the same?"He asked himself as he extinguished the flame and then stared at the picture.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Ivana listened, assessing the information. She stumbled, her mind foggy, from the vodka. She immediately regretted consuming the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:03 pm

John heard someone stumbled and then noticed the Ymir daughter over by one of the enterance to the clearing. "What do you want? Cant you see I want to be alone here?"He asked her and then remembered that she was drunk when he left.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Ivana sexily smiled, before realizing that she had already blown her cover. Just play more drunk then you actually are, she reassured herself. "I....don't...know," She fake-slurred.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm

"Whatever..."John said and then went back to staring at the Yoldenheim image. "Somethings Missing. It's missing everytime I make this picture. But what is it."John said probably louder then he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 pm

"I remember that from somewhere," Ivana droned as she fell into John's lap, as she tried to stand up again, pretending still to be far more drunk.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"You should remember it. You father is the king of the place."John said as he helped her up. She must be completely off the deep end from drunkeness if she doesn't even hiss from landing in John's lap.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Ivana gave a big kiss. "Thank you!" She said, laughingly, still pretending to be utterly drunk.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 pm

John's eyes widen when she kissed him. "Ok you have seriously lost it girl."John said to her putting his hands on her shoulders to keep her still.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:26 pm

"I lossst itttt," Sang Ivana, able to mask her laughter still.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

John stood up still holding her shoulders. He turned her to the rock and said, "Sit down and take a breather."
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 am

Ivana sat down, clutching her head. "I'm so dizzy! Izzy!" She said, her Russian accent affecting her English. "I remember the time in military school when my 'mates and I snuck off and tried to see who could survive the cold night, and of course I did stay the longest," She hiccuped.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am

John sighed and sat down next to her on the rock. It was kinda weried to him sitting here with the drunken daughter of his father's enemy. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and held her close while she dealt with her alcohol induced bliss. He knew she would be the same tomorrow but tonight he just let her talk.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"I remember the time the teacher who taught us language tried to pressure me into sex...what an asshole..." Ivana continued to talk in a colorful string of curses in a few other languages, before she resumed to English. "What am I doing?" She suddenly asked, leaning onto him, her breath smothered with the smell of vodka.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 pm

"Let's see. You are rambling on about your past while leaning on me and you haven't noticed cause your drunk from vodka."John said as he started to get up.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Ivana knew she wasn't really that drunk, she was just great at faking. She felt the air chill around her. He didn't take advantage of her. That was the first time. Ever. She stood up, deciding just to blow her cover, as she started to stroll away from him, looking fine. Her mind was just slightly foggy, but she was still able to think.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 pm

John was surprised to see her walk away as if she had never been drunk. He then mentally facepalmed when he realized that she faked the whole thing. "My mind must be foggier then I thought if I didn't realize you were faking till now."He said to her and then turned back to the picture of Yoldenheim. "Hey. I got a question."John called out to her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

"What?" Ivana snapped.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 pm

"Do you know what it is that's missing. Everyday I make a picture of Yoldenheim but something is missing and I can't think what it is."John asked her.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Ivana spun on her heel, walking back to him. She peeked at the drawing. "It's missing something, yes," She noted.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:46 pm

"Do you know what. I think being a son of Surt is the reason why I dont know what it is...."John said kinda upset by that.
Back to top Go down
ThatCat
basic
ThatCat

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm

"And, why do you want me to do this?" Ivana asked suspiciously, getting hold of her sleeping poison darts, in case he'll attack her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet place to think.   A quiet place to think. Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet place to think.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next