Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) Empty
PostSubject: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Lucas walked into the forest along with Ophelia, realying though messages back and forth with her about the countless ways that they could murder her ex. He wondered just how power this twerp was anyway.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I looked at Lucas, and smiled as delicious forms of vengeance were traded back and forth. I then Happend to remember something. He has a heart condition. hit him in the chest just right, and his heart stops in it's tracks, literally boken. I smile, then notice something else. "Thomas." there he was, standing there, looking at the dirt as he struggled to heal a squirrel. some healer demigod he turned out to be. I spoke then, and Thomas looked around, not finding me until I finished my bit of Poetry. as I spoke, the temperature dropped sharply, and the air in the area darkened.

"Through the woods a girl came sadly,
Something Broken in her chest.
She had Dared to love another,
Alas, no better than the Rest.
Upon my path, the girl came gladly.
Something opened up my doors.
I longed to stop her Bleeding Heart,
and so I called her, to my Shores.
Those you love will hurt you badly,
Something now, i'm sure you see.
So drown your tears in Me, my dear,
as you, my dear, Drown in Me."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 pm

'Understood, my dear Lucas said as they searched. He laughed under his breath when he saw her ex leaning over a dieing squirrel. He closed his eyes and listened as Ophelia started and finished her poem, the images of what he did to her washed over Lucas with every word Ophelia spoke. "Hi, Tommy boy. Remember, Ophelia?" Lucas asked opening his eyes and revealing the look of unrequited evil that pierced the veill of his red eyes. "Time to die..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Thomas had no idea who this lady was. all he knew was that she looked like an asphyxiated corpse with a Makup problem. then she said her poetry bit, which was freaky as hell, to say the least. She had serious mental problems. the one thing Thomas couldn't heal. the weirdest thing, he couldn't shake the feeling he did know her. "Hi, Tommy boy. Remember, Ophelia?" the other boy asked. It hit Thomas like a ton of bricks. "oh, my gods... Ophelia." He tumbled backward, reeling as he tried to make sense of what happened, then finally asked. "what... happened to you?"

"well, you know, after you tore my heart out, and left me for dead, I'll admit i was a little down... Then I picked myself back up... started to make some new friends..."

"lucas is not your friend. He'll use you for anything you have, then spit you out like a peice of soggy meat." Thomas realized this could be taken badly after saying this.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Lucas's eyes widened when Thomas said that about him. He snickered for a second and then, after releaseing Ophelia's hand, busted out out laughing like a madman that was high off narcotics. He almost fell backwards and tears started to come to his eyes when he finally calmed down. "Oh. Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom. You obviously don't know me well enough if you that's all that you have to say about me. And while I'm a manapulative, pyromaniac, Ophelia and me have struck up a rather.....interesting deal. Too bad you'll be dead before you figure it out." He said and then shot three fireballs behind him, creating a bonfire. He looked over at Ophelia and motioned for her to add the Tears in.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm

I summoned the Tears, and shot them into the Fire. instantly, I felt the Presence of Lucas's mind brushing my own. I listened as ther Song Betrayal by lita Ford Wafted through the Air. ((to hear the Song, go to link on bottom of post.))
I then continued speaking to Thomas, trying to hurt him emotionally. "And i began to use everything you taught me. You taught me about life, love," I gave a hard look at Thomas, "and Betrayal." The air bubbled, and my guitar, six stringed sorrow, appeared in my hands. "and you also taght me about the Power of Music." I held my guitar gently. "here's a little tune I've been dying to play for you." I start playing the solo to Betrayal, and many epicly horrifying things happen. The Tears become tentacles of liquid fire, and grab Thomas, wrapping around him. I could even hear him cry for help once, just once, as he's pulled into the Inferno of Sorrows, and dissapears forever, trapped at the Bottom of The Sea of Black Tears until Ragnorok. which, on that note, doesn't seem tio be that far off... my guitar dissapears. well, that's that.Here
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 pm

'Interesting choice of death, Ophelia. But so much fun to watch all the same.' Lucas said as he replayed the death in his head and thus replaying it in her head as well. He sighed slightly annoyed by the fact that he was a distractio, but ot was only a brief feeling. 'When Ragnorak starts then we will both have our fun...and that son of Odin shall feel pain like nothing he has ever felt before.' Lucas thought as he turned and stared into the substance.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

I turned to the tearfire as well. maybe we could throw him to the bottom of the Sea... I thought, musing on it. but come, there must be someone else wanting to bring about the destruction of the world? I give a playful smile at Lucas, feeling oddly sad still. I look at the Tearfire. "even your death brings me no joy..."
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 am

Luca smiled back and then turned to the TearFire wondering what they should do now, since Thomas is dead and he still doesn't know when he'll be called upon to start off Ragnorak, It annoyed jim to no ends whenever he thought about how he had to lay low and bring attention to himself while he waits for the idiots at that camp to discover that Loki is going to start Ragnorak, and end everything.

Last edited by DI Dylan Alpha on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:55 am

I sensed Lucas' discomfort, and wrapped my arm around his waist. so... Let us meet those that would help cause the end of existence. Maybe, just maybe, this might work. especially if they could catch people off gaurd like they did Thomas, all would be well. she smiled, and gave Lucas the closest thing to a freindly smile she ever made since Drowning.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 am

Lucas wrapped his arm around her shoulders and smiled back at her. That sounds like a perfect idea. In fact I've got a sister that will be working with us as well. You might get along with her. Lucas responded and then raised his eyebrow. A third persons thoughts had entered the link and they felt like the thoughts of a proud father.

Loki appeared behind his son and the daughter of Vali he was with. He was impressed by the mental link that they shared and he entered their link with ease. Ah, Lucas. I'm glad that you and Ophelia get along so well. It makes convincing her to join our cause so much easier. But that's not why I am here. He said to his son and inadvertently to Ophelia as well.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 am

I turned and Bowed to Loki, releasing Lucas temporarily. "With all due respect, my Lord... You don't need to convince me to join anything." I then spoke mentaly, letting him know I could hear him. so... why are you here? Ragnorak, finally? Ophelia didn't like the cheer in the world. it made her depressed. if she could, she'd turn the forests to swamps, and the rivers to marshes. the Tears would rule all.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am

Loki smiled at their ambitiousness to end everything. Alas I regret to say that it is not time yet. But because I'm sure you have been agitated with not being able to do anything until you met this lovely girl here, I'm giving you an assignment that I need done quickly. There is a certain demigod and demigiant that I need the two of you to bring into our ranks. Sam, a son of Hel, and Svala, a daughter of Surt. These two have peeked my interest after I observed them cause widespread panic to the population of Chicago. They did this with the simplest of ease and it made me happy to see two more people with such chaos-bringing in their blood. Find these two and convince them to join our cause. That's all for now, and don't worry my son, your time is coming soon.Loki responded and then vanished, leavening them to think of their assignment....and their feeling for one another.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am

Ophelia was just a little bit pissed. Loki came all the way over here, and while she bowed respectfully to the father of her.. Friend? love? no. not yet at any rate. she was cursed with infinite sorrows. all the time, the sorrow was wafting across their mental link, thretening to engulf Lucas' mind. she could feel it in her black heart. she was... she was afraid for him. without thought, she extinguished the Tearfire, trying to Preserve Lucas's mind. but before cutting him off, she couldn't help emphatic waves of concern basting over, engulfing Lucas in her concern for him and his Sanity... oh, may the gods protect him, she thuoght in the safety of her reshielded mind.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Lucas stood there in a state of shock. He was glad that his father had givin him something to do, but he was also a little pissed that, Loli didn't even acknowledge, Ophelia's precence or that she had givin him any respect at all. He felt great sorrow wash over his mind and he felt like he was loosing it. His sanity was at the brink, when from out of no where concern washed over him.....Ophelia's concern for his state of mind and well-being. He was shocked because he never would've thought that she had cared for him in a way like that. When the link was stopped he started thinking of what had just happened all the while he was glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. I...Does Ophelia really care that much about my safety. But...it just doesn't seem like her at all. Its so...different. And yet...I think ai feel the same about her. No I'm sure I feel the same about her....' He thought to himself as he turned and wrapped Ophelia in a hug. "My father's is one of the biggest a**es at times like this. He had no right to ignore you.." He muttered to her as he hugged her to him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) Ophelia

Ophelia: Ophelia was shocked by the fact that Lucas was being so supportive of her, and was outright shocked by the hug. she deserved this? She wasn't going to complain, though. she wrapped her arms around him, and for the first time, her black heart actually beat. before, it was as dead as her ex is now, but now, it looked like Lucas was starting to make her feel again.

OOC-the pic. take a good look what you're hugging here.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Lucas pulled back and stared into her deep violet eyes. "Don't worry about my father's approval, or anything like that, ok? Your better then that and We both know it." He said to her in a whisper and then hugged her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Ophelia allowed the hug to last a short while longer, thn pulled away. "your fathers mission. we should do something about it..." Ophelia's heart beat again.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Lucas sighed a bit and nodded. "He said they were causing panic in Chicago, so we may as well check there and see what we find." Lucas said to her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:35 pm

"yes, we may as well." Ophelia slipped my arm through his, and while hesitant to return a mental link, she was ready to provide the Tears neccasary. She was hesitant for 2 reasons; first and foremost, she was afraid for Lucas's Sanity, which only contributed to her second reason: she was afraid. she was afraid of her feelings for Lucas, confused as they were. she was afraid how Lucas would react if he found out. she was especially afraid of the feelings being spurned, or even accepted. She wasn't sure she was ready to -no, not the "L" word...- to love again...but she put on a smile, and walked away with Lucas.

OOC-where to now? is the Topic already made?
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Lucas smiled at her and then noticed the hesitation in her eyes and the....fear? "How about we wait until we see these two before we make a mental link ok?" He said to her not expecting her to answer. He smiled again and then led her away to Chicago.

(('Private: Torturing Mortals' is the topic name. Let's wait for Morgan though so we can set up a posting order and not be all confused.))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 pm

((ok, it's all epicsauce.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)   Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealin with an Ex(Private: Theseus)
Page 1 of 1