Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forest, yo. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

The forest, yo. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 am

Zack walked in. The smell of the trees greeted him, along with the rustling of the leaves and the crunch beneath his feet. He leaned against a large tree, absorbing the wonderful feeling.

"It's amazing, how all of these organisms do not know the wonders of things, and do not question it. They just simply live to live." He mumbled to himself, looking up to the tops of the trees, observing the way the light shone through the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 am

Isana walks between the trees. The dead leaves crack silently under her footsteps and she inhales the humid smell of the forest.
She suddenly heard someone mumbling. She turned around to see a guy of about her age, leaning against a tree.
She eyed him and studied his blonde hair, blue eyes and slim body. Was he worth she talked to him?
She decided he was.

- What were you saying? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 am

Zack was a bit surprised, usually he was alone here.

"I was just saying how amazing it is for all of these organisms to live and never have the question 'Why?' in their heads. Anyways, I am Zachary Elessar, son of Thor." He bowed. "And who are you?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:49 am

She appreciated him bowing to her.

- I am Isana Waldhügel, she said, putting the german accent on her name, daughter of Freyja. Actually, I'm cabin leader.

She pushed a strain of her luxurious auburn hair out of her fir-tree-coloured eyes adn watched Zachary.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 am

Zack studied her. She seemed a tad odd for some reason.

"What brings you here?" He asked, raising a brow. She didn't seem the type to walk into a forest randomly.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 am

Isana lifted her chin.

- I might ask you the same. What is a son of Aka-Thor doing in a forest, apart from burning down trees?
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 am

"Simply enjoying what I can and contemplating. I'm not as destructive as my siblings." He smiled, and took a deep breath of air.

"You didn't answer my question, though. What brings you here?" He repeated, just as nicely.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:17 am

Isana didn't like people asking her personal stuff.

- Fresh air, she said.

But here eyes betrayed her, they were looking around, searching for some useful plants.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:23 am

"Fresh air, huh?" Zack smirked. That wasn't what she was here for.

"You can tell me, you know. I don't bite." He smiled. "Hel, I'll even help you. I can't really talk to myself if someone else is around." He added.

OOC: Hel-Get it? See what I did there?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 am

OOC: Yeah, I did Wink

- Talk to yourself, aye? she asked, smirking.

She turned around.

- What I'm here for are plants. I'm searching for some.

She turned back to Zachary.

- As you surely know, my mother's the goddess of magic, and I need those plants for my Seidhr-practice. But since you're a boy, I don't think you know what plants I need, so your help is useless.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 am

"Yes, I talk to myself." He stated, rolling his eyes.

"And who says I don't know plants?" He smiled, getting up from the tree. "I know the ones here. Which ones do you need, Isana?" He asked, taking this as a challenge now.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 am

- I didn't say you don't know plants. I just said you don't know how to practice Seidhr. It's different, boy, she snapped.

It was odd to call Zachary "boy" since he seemed to be older than she was. At least, he was taller than her.
She started searching the ground for death cups.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:26 pm

"Well, I may not know everything about plants. but I do know the basics." He told her. "That's a tree...some leaves...a spot of grass..." He joked, and looked around for Seidhr-esque things. He turned around and looked behind the tree he was once leaning on and seen some mushrooms. He examined them further, but couldn't tell what they were.

"I have some mushrooms behind here." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Isana forced herself to laugh.

- Tell me, Zachary, are you always that hilarious? she ironically asked.

She stepped towards the tree where he had found mushrooms.

- Move aside, she mumbled, while examining the mushrooms.

They were slippery Jacks.
She shook her head.

- Wrong ones. I told you you didn't know, she said. I bet you don't even know what Seidhr is, now do you?

OOC: I know, Isana's quite mean...
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Zack smirked at her sarcasm. "Of course, my lady. It's hard to be taken seriously sometimes when you're the funniest man alive, but you get used to it." He replied.

"It's pretty much witchcraft," He looked up, trying to remember what he read. "Yeah." He nodded his head with his own approval. "Look, if you just tell me what you're looking for I'll help. What does it look like?" He asked, looking around for anything suspicious.

OOC: Please, Zack is too nice to be offended.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 am

She looked him up and down with a sufficient face.

- I need acacia wood, death cups and absinthia. If you know what I mean, she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 am

"No, I don't know what you mean. Why do you think I asked you what they looked like?" He smiled, not getting annoyed at her snappy-ness.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 am

Isana sighed deprecatively.

- Acacia is wood! It's a tree! Death cups are those little red mushrooms with white patches! And absinthia is a dark green plant with dented leaves. It's not that complicated!

She eyed him without kindness.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Zack looked at her with a smile. "Works for me." He said. He had seen some absinthia on the way walking here, and he remembered for sure that around a tree he noticed what Isana called death cups. He still had no clue what Acacia was, there were trees all around here. He wasn't a botanist, he was a kid contemplating the many questions of life.

He went over to the absinthia he saw before, and was about to pull it, but the girl didn't tell him how much of the plant she wanted, or just a specific part.

"Found your absinthia!" He hollered to her, and smirking again. 'Stop yelling!' she would probably yell back.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm

- Stop yelling, she snapped, walking over to him.

Isana looked at the plants; indeed, it was absinthia.

- Well, it seems you're not as useless as you look, she said, pulling three absinthia plants out of the earth.

She delicately wrapped them in cloth and put it into her leather bag.
Isana looked back at Zack.

- Well don't just stay there! I'm still looking for death cups and acacia!
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Zack smirked at the side she couldn't see. He was growing fond of this girl.

"What exactly does the acacia tree look like?" He asked her, walking to the place where he had saw the red mushrooms with white patches. There they were, right next to that one tree, in a dampish area.

"HERE ARE-Oh, right. Here are the death cups." He smiled and pointed.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:04 pm

OOC: How can you be fond of a girl who's mean to you?

BIC:
Isana walked over to him, pushed him aside and took the death cups. She wrapped them in cloth too, and put them into her leather bag as well.

- Acacia is a great tree with horizontal branches, she said knowing, the description wasn't good. But I doubt I'll find one here.

She looked at him arrogantly.

- Was this explanation good enough for a guy like you who has an IQ between 30 and 40?
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:14 pm

OOC: It's like smiling at someone who's nagging at you, it's rather hard to explain.

"My IQ is at least 50," He laughed. "Yes, that explanation was fine." He said, walking to the left. He hadn't really seen any trees with horizontal branches before, but then again, he never looked up so much. When he thought he usually looked at the ground and paced back and forth.

After about a minute of walking he saw a tree that looked like it would be an acacia, but he wasn't so sure. It had horizontal branches, but they weren't exactly horizontal.

"I think I found your tree!" He said, not so much yelling but projecting his voice.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Isana sighed and walked over to him. She examined the tree.

- That's not an acacia-tree, you Down-syndrom! she spat. Get yourself a brain.

She finally saw her tree and pointed at it.

- That's an acacia tree!

She walked over to him and took some brushwood. She put it into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:03 pm

"Oh, come on. They weren't that different." He said smiling. They really weren't that different, the actual acacia tree had slightly more horizontal branches.

"Was that all you needed? What are you making, a poison for me?" He chuckled. "Or should I already know what your making based on what you got, me and my idiot self." He added, smirking.

Last edited by Zdude140 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

- No, you wouldn't know. And if I may give you an advice, keep you nose out of Seithr if you wanna remain manly. Or, she corrected, glaring at him, less girly. Got what I mean?

She saw some yarrows and took them out of earth too. She had read some interesting things about yarrow and wanted to put her knowledge in practice.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Zack smiled wide. "'Course I get what you mean. You couldn't be anymore clearer." He stated. He saw her pick up some other plants.

"What are those for?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 am

Isana smirked.

- They're use alot of stuff, including soup. But you don't wanna know what I'm gonna do with them.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 am

"I think it would be a spicy soup." Zack considered, examining the plant. "Or perhaps a sour one. Either way, looks good." He nodded. Now he was in the mood to try some, but he knew Isana was probably making some kind of 'Get rid of idiots' potion.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:09 pm

- Take a bite, she said, just to see if he would do it. It won't hurt you, she lied.

She perfectly knew it as no good. Of course you could eat it, but you'd feel sick. She smiled a cold smile and watched Zachary.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Zack smirked and took one anyway. He knew it was bad if Isana was offering it to him, but he wanted to figure out what it tasted like. He put it in his mouth, smiled, and started to chew.

"Has a nice...sour flavor to it, but not too sour. Just a nice touch of it. It does have some spice to it too, like a nice twang. It's a bit juicy, but the juice doesn't have a flavor so much." He said, tasting it. After he swallowed, he stomach was starting to feel upset, which is why Isana probably let him eat it. He completely ignored it to see the reaction of her.

"T'was good." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Isana's eyes widened. Was this guy actually mad?
Either he was mad, or he had a highly underdevelopped intelligence.

- Spit it out! she cried. Oh by my mother, you're good for five days in bed!

She searched her pockets, got an Eir fruit out and gave it to Zachary.

- Eat, quick!
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Zack laughed. "Fine, fine." He joked, even though he could feel his stomach getting more upset by the second. He looked at the fruit with interest, slowly bringing the fruit to his mouth and taking a bite of it. It was horribly sour, but with some sweet in it. He had nearly forgotten what it tasted like, he hadn't had any in a while.

"Eh, still not a good tasting fruit. Why couldn't you have given me an apple or something?" He scrunched his face up, and swallowed the Eir. His stomach was starting to feel a bit better.

"The Eir would make an interesting pie, if I do say so myself." He joked.

Last edited by Zdude140 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm

OOC: You do know Eir fruit is kind of CN's ambrosia, right?

Isana shrugged; she didn't care.

- Try it, then, she suggested.

She suddenly saw a sandal-tree and took some of the dead branches that were lying on the ground. She smiled at her actions; her Seithr would be improving alot.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC: Lolwhoops.

"So...how long have you been Seithr-ing, I guess it would be called?" He asked Isana, leaning on a tree. His stomach was feeling a lot better now, but still not as good as it would have been if he hadn't tried the yarrows. He was proud he did taste them though, they were quite good.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 pm

- I'm a Seidhrkona... ever since I'm a "woman", I guess, she answered evasively. I met a völva, who, I suspect, my mother sent me, to start my initiation. After all, it was my mother who started it all, with the Seidhr.

She turned around and smirked at him.

- Would you like to see some? she asked flirtily.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Zack looked suspiciously at her. First she was calling him a Down-Syndrom, and now he was being offered to see her work on Seithr? What kind of witchcraft was this?

It is witchcraft, you idiot.

Oh, right.

"Sure." He said a bit slowly, still looking at her suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm

OOC: She makes up her mind quite often Razz And she's flirty with guys so...

Isana's smirk widened, and she looked around, searching for an animal. And there, just behind a tree, she saw a small fox. That would do.
She concentrated, trying to feel her hamr. When she felt it, like it was to burst out, she took mental hold of the fox and exchanged their hamr's. Her body covered in red fur, her face got longer, her back solidified, her teeth sharpened and finally she fell on all four paws on the ground. She looked up at Zack, who was much taller than she was now, and bared her teeth in what could have been a smile.

OOC: Hamr is the substance out of which your body is made... so Seithr.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140
Cabin counselor
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:46 pm

OOC: Ah, I see.

He was a bit freaked out by her growing hair and her body changing, but he kept that mostly to himself, other than showing a raised brow. Zack eyed the fox that was now Isana. He smiled back at the fox, who seemed to be doing the same.

"Fascinating. Are your senses that of a fox now?" He asked, in wonder about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Isana wrote "Quite" on the ground, with her paw. In fact, she did, but her human senses were still there. It was kind of a mix too. She wrote "Mix of both" in the earth.
It was true her senses, like hearing, smelling, tasting and seeing were much more developed than when she was human. She was much more aware of her body and her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forest, yo. (Private)   The forest, yo. (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The forest, yo. (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next