Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private: Tortureing Mortals.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 am

I recognized the Names that Loki had mentioned, and was hardly surprised.that much power? they would be Perfect to bring about Ragnorak. I released the Tears, and Looked at them, saying one word they would all understand: "Ragnorak." the mortals looked at me weirdly, as though they already weren't surprised enough by the Display of my Dark Power. I looked at the child of Surt. "Ophelia, daughter of Vali, Descendant of Holler. and as I said, the Queen of the Black Tears, Mistress of the Drowning Doom, and Maiden of Infinite Sorrows. pleased to make your aquaintance." I extended my hand.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:36 am

Alfey looked at her hand suspiciously. But she had recognized the word. Ragnarök.
She let the fire reintegrate her body, and her feet touched the ground again.
The red-heared girl took a small step forward, and shook her hand.

- As I said, I am Alfey Halldór, daughter of Surt. ... Pleased as well.

She looked up to Sam and gave him a bad smirk.

- And you are....? she asked, turning to the other boy and raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 am

Sam smirked back at Alfey when the zombie-girl spoke of Ragnarok. He vanished again and reappeared next to Alfey. He smirked sadistically at Ophelia and then turned his head to Lucas.

Lucas popped his neck and then moved over beside Ophelia, so that the four of them wouldn't be looking everywhere. "Lucas, son of Loki, Bringer of Ragnarok, and Messenger of Loki. Whom has sent us to bring you two into the ranls of his army." Lucas said getting straight to the point of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

"We are helping Lord Loki bring about the end of Creation as Creation knows it." Ophelia gave a small smile at her wordplay. "Luciou," ophelia stopped. did she almost call him Luscious? She felt fear as the thought about her affections made her heart beat again. Ophelia looked at herself. Her skin was a dark blue, almost purple when she met Lucas. now, it was almost regular blue. She chastised herself not to lose control of herself in thje future. "Lucas controls Fire. as do you, Alfey." She gave a small smile at the Teleporter. "you can sense the Expiration date on others, and can teleport. any other tricks?" Ophelia gave a small chuckle. "and I... I control a force forgotten by the gods themselve; the Black Tears."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 am

Alfey nearly gasped out of enthusiasm.

- You mean... like, fight? Fight at Ragnarök? AWWW YEAH! she yelled and twirled around, shooting two fire-and-lava-balls randomly.

One hit the wall of a house, which broke down with a loud noise, and the other a car, which exploded.

- I'll help, she said evilly, licking her teeth. Just tell me what to destroy, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 am

"You don't even have to ask." Sam said to them indicating that he was all for this. He smirked at Alfey and gave her a kiss and then turned his attention back to Lucasand Ophelia. "You asked about my other...talents.." He said and then vanished and reappered a few feet away. Smirking he summoned about 10 skeletons, without even trying.

Lucas, feeling strange for some reason, turned away when the two kissed. He glanced at Ophelia but it was very very brief and then he turned his attention back to the boy. He face relaxed somewhat when he summoned the skeletons and Lucas said, "Not bad, Sam.."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:36 am

"mmmm" Ophelia liked the fact that this boy could summon an army of undead. if only she had that ability... but she had enough power, even if it was starting to slip from her. ((she'll lose the power completely when this is overwith)) Ophelia wanted the world to remember her, and fear her. was that so wrong?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:35 am

Alfey smirked evilly at the skelettons. She put an elbow on Sam's shoulder, kissed his neck and turned to the other, playing with a small flame in her palm.

- So? she asked.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Sam stood in silence wondering what to do now. He smirked at Alfey and gave her another kiss on the cheek and then opened a crevice in the ground that sent the skeletons back to where they came from. Now he was bored.

Lucas stiffened each time he saw the two new recruits kiss each other. He glanced back Ophelia from time to time and while he wouldn't admit it openly, Lucas really wanted to kiss Ophelia, to feel her embrace. Whethere she were undead or not didn't bother Lucas, in fact it was one of the things that made him like her more. He secretly slipped her hand into his grip and set a small flame causeing the tearfire to form. He instantly felt the sorrow gripping his mind but he pushed through it. He pushed through it and gave Ophelia a stare from the corner of his eyes. "Now. We're gonna leave you two to your own buisness. Don't be surprised if my father decides to pop in on you two though.." Lucas said to Alfey and Sam and then without waiting to hear whatever they planed to say. He needed to talk with Ophelia, alone, and right now a mental convo didn't seem like the right way to have it.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Ophelia felt the Mental Link form, and her Heart beat as she was worried, even for a moment. She wondered what he wanted to talk about, why he was holding her hand. then, she and Lucas left.

OOC-we're done here, Morgs.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 am

OOC: Okay. Dylan, do we send Alfey and Sam back to Camp?
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:14 am

((Yeah))

Sam smirked when the two left then turned to Alfey and gave her a long kiss on the lips. "Back to the camp we go, let'ssee who is smart enough to die." He said to her and summoned another pale horse, seeing as their car was just destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 am

Alfey hopped on the horse behind Sam and held him tightly.

- Yeah, let's get back, she hissed, relishing at the tortures she was about to cause.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 am

Sam cracked the reins around the horses head and it started running faster then any normal horse, making a beeline straight for camp.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
Cabin counselor
Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 am

Alfey gripped Sam's waist and let her head rest against his muscled back.
She breathed the wind with relish and kissed his neck.

Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 am

Sam whispered in the horses ear and it snorted in response. He smirked and then turned himself around to where he was facing Alfey. He smirked at ther and then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private: Tortureing Mortals.   Private: Tortureing Mortals. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private: Tortureing Mortals.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3