Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theseus12's characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Vali, Admin, Lone Wolf, Legend, Website Necromancer
Theseus12

Theseus12's characters Empty
PostSubject: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Name:Thomas Ellis
Eyes:Blue in some lights, green in others
Hair:Brown in most lights, but in some lights and when wet, his hair looks black
Height:6'1
Body Type: Thomas is tall, and has a very light build. It doesn't look like much. It's quite supple and lithe.
Skin Color: Tanned, especially on the back of the neck.
Norse God Parent: Eir, goddess of Healing.
Mortal Parent: Michael Ellis
Country of Origin: USA
Pets:Emy, a dove that Thomas uses to carry messages.
Talents:Thomas is good at working with his hands. Not much of a fighter, though. has an incredibly good immune system.
Weapon**: Thomas prefers not to fight, but when he needs to, he fights with an aluminum baseball bat.
Flaws: Here's the big one: Aeortic Arch Reverse. a valve in his heart is totally backwards, which makes taking a chest shot more likely to out and out kill him than just hurt him. as such, he tends to avoid combat. Tends to initially hate people if they like Rap before getting to know the person. More than a Tad defensive of his family's Honor. It's one of the few things that can goad him into a fight
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):Healing. He can heal almost any injury provided he has the strength. about 4 inches of the trouble area can be healed. after that, he's done for the day. really just cuts and stabs. no busted bones or anything. minor blindness healing.
Life Before CN*:Before Camp Norse, Thomas led a quiet life, staying out of the way, listening to Heavy Metal. He went to school, being a harmless nuisance really good at ticking people off. then he found out the Norse gods were real, and managed to get a ride from his dad to Camp.
RP Example*:I look poor guy lying in the bed, sick out his gut. I didn't know why, but I felt a compulsive need to lay my hands on them, and utter a prayer, and so I did. i didn't know whom I prayed to, but they seemed to have heard me, at any rate. the person turned over in his sleep, and then actually started to recover from his illness. I also noticed my own strength start to leave me, as though I was healing him myself. I abruptly broke contact,and the man opened his eyes. "my god," he said. "I can see." He said this like he couldn't believe it. "Blind ever since since 'Nam, and now I can See!" I turn and run. what else could I do. I was in terror of what I just done. what the hell did I do?
Any notes about your characters: Thomas likes video games

Last edited by Theseus12 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 pm

how many inches of the wounds can he heal?(highest is 4)
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Edited. He can only heal up to 4 inches of a wound. does that include curing blindness like in the RP example? or is it really just fixing scratches?
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:10 pm

just fixing cut and stabs really.and only minor cases of blindness meaning ether the retina is damaged or by flashes of bright light.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm

ok. we'll go with those limits.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: my second charrie   Theseus12's characters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Name:Ophelia (no known Last name
Eyes:Purple. they almost glow
Hair:Black, Lustrous, and very strong
Height:6 foot
Body Type:light build
Skin Color: Blue, like an asphyxiated corpse
Norse God Parent:Vali, God of Revenge. Also a descendant of Holler
Mortal Parent:None known.
Country of Origin:somewhere in Europe. Claims to come from this "Sea of Black Tears" place. who's to say? maybe that's why the Black Sea is called what it is, and that's where she's from.
Pets:a Murder of (7) Ravens Ophelia uses for Murder.
Talents:Causing general Mayhem, expressing her grief in destructive ways. can play guitar quite well for someone who taught herself.
Weapon**:Gloves made from Black Iron that drips Black Tears. the gloves are clawed, and drip a black, teary substance that depresses and poisons foes. Six Stringed Sorrow, an electric guitar which Ophelia uses as a magic weopon of Sorrow's conveyence. (powers explained in other.)
Flaws:Very depressed, almost suicidal. She wants others to feel her pain, and is more than eager to try to share it. Hates love, as it was her heartbreak that made her the way she is.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):none.
Life Before CN*:Ophelia had a good life. She had friends, even a guy that was a bit more than a friend. then, he left her for reasons unknown to her. she went home in tears. one day, she went to the Black Sea, and took a swim, like some dreams tempted her to. a strange force from below dragged her under, and the normal Ophelia dissapeared, possibly forever. ((QUEST HOOK! QUEST HOOK!!)) from the Black Waters rose the Ophelia we have here, the most bitter creature to walk the Earth since... well... anything.
RP Example*:why? this was the only thing I could think about.
why? The thought wouldn't leave my head. it was like the mournful toll of the requiem.
why? Why did Kirtly have to leave me?
why? Why would he not explain things to me?
why? Why did these dreams torment me, asking me to swim in the waters of the Black sea?
why? Why should I care?
Why? Why shouldn't I take a swim?
Why? why should I resist this black force dragging me beneath the waves?
why? that is an excellent question.
Why? Why should I live?
Why an even better question.....
.....((OOC- this is time passing))
.......Why? Why should I tolerate this betrayal?
Why? Why shouldn't I be entitled to the Truth?
Why? He hurt me, why shouldn't I hurt him back?
Why?!? Why shouldn't I get him back?!?
WHY?!?!?

Any notes about your characters:Does not know of immortal heritage.
Guitar Powers: can summon up to three feiry explosions (Pyros) in targeted place at one time. (limit, up to nine Pyros a day.)
can make up to three shockwaves a day. Can play magical Solos (explained below)
Weeping Heavens: summons a black rain to fall from the sky, poisoning and depressing foes as well as healing whoever is an ally.
Shadow Blast: Ophelia's Shadow goes boom, affecting enemies in a 3 yard radius. covers enemies in the Tears, and also has the effects of a quarter stick of C-4
Black tear Infusion: Slowly Heals allies in a 5 yard radius, marked by rose petals. Will not regrow limbs or other severed parts.will not heal Broken Bones or blindness. Will not Cure Tear Poisoning.

Last edited by Theseus12 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:33 pm

I can't allow the powers.

her second weapon need to be explained some more.

how strong is the poison?,and weapons can only be silver or black iron.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Edited Weopons and removed Powers.
the guitar is modeled after the guitars in Brutal Legend, as is the character. the lighting is a light damage ranged attack that serves to stun foes. the Pyro launchs foes in the air, the shockwaves blast enemies backwards. are the solos ok?
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:02 pm

how long would they be stunned for?.
explain solos.
how many volts in the shock wave?

and it need limit to each of the abilities a day.

so the poison just makes people depressed?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 am

1 post stun
The Solos are explained in the Other Notes about your Character Section.
the shockwave has no volts. it's made of pure sound. blasts back up to 7 feet.
No comprehension on line 4 of your post. please elucidate.
no, it will also slowly kill them, but it will take a week to get around to it. not easily cured, you'll have to extract the poison, but it's easily figured apart from blood due to it being black in color.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:32 pm

By limit, he means like doing an ability for so long or to this magnitude weakens the character by this amount.

Do this and I'll approve.

Make sure it's edited into the form.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

no lightning bolts.
no summon hearse.

how many shock waves a day?
deepest wound the solo can heal and how many times a day?
how much black rain a day.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 pm

3 shockwaves. this is already stated, NOI. Same story on Pyro. (does third degree burns, as well as launches enemies in air. one enemy at a time.)
a deep cut 4 inches long (5 times a day)
the equivalent of a gentle shower for 7 posts. 3 times a day.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

define the kind of depression please.
only 3 inches would be allowed.
and define the depression from the black rain,can people resist?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 pm

It's your general uber sad depression. nothing suicidal.
ok, only 3 inches of deep gashes.
they can try, and with an effort of will can stay motivated, but they would need to try.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 pm

ok,approved
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Lionwhyte, my third charrie, and replacement for my first dead one.   Theseus12's characters EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Name:Lionwhyte Halford
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Blonde, Body length
Height: about 5'9. 6'2 if you count the hair
Body Type:light build
Skin Color: light tone
Norse God Parent:IĆ°unn
Mortal Parent:Lars Halford
Country of Origin: Ireland
Pets:pfft, I don't need pets! I'm too beautifl to be followed by such Brutish animals.
Talents:Really good at taking care of his hair, a fact he's excessively proud of. can fight well with his magic mic-stand/battle club hybrid.
Weapon**:mic stand, voice. mic stand has a microphone at one end and the head of a warclub on the other. singing or screaming into the mic causes sound based shockwaves that push back enemies, but does little damage. (up to 13 times a day)
Flaws:severe egotist, very vain about apearance, disdains filth and people whom he believes are unclean.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):
Life Before CN*:Lionwhyte had a somwhat simple life, led by his father, Lars. he was named Lionwhyte because he once wandered off in a zoo, and was found cared for by an Albino Lion. Lionwhyte like the Glam Metal, and was raised rather spoiled.
RP Example*:I looked at the people who were assembled at the gates, waiting to meet the band after the lates Crimson Glory concert. i had no such need. I already got my microphone signed by them all. it's a pity those poor fools still had yet to meet them. I went to my car. the chauffer looked at me. "where to sir." i gave him the adress my father gave me before he died... To Camp Norse I would go.
Any notes about your characters:in spite of his severe ego, is not really that bad a guy. Glam Metal fan. Also, his hair is so long and luscious he can use it to fly. none of this gliding stuff, I mean take-off from the ground in a standing position, honest to gods flying. (up to one mile high, and fifteeen miles an hour max speed.)
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin
Elite Moderator
CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

PostSubject: Ophelia, Daughter of Vali   Theseus12's characters EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Name: Ophelia Halford
Eyes:brown
Hair:brown, shoulder length
Height:six feet
Body Type:light, muscular build
Skin Color: light
Norse God Parent:Vali, also a descendant of Holler
Mortal Parent:Lita Halford
Country of Origin:European
Pets:none.
Talents:Extremely skilled with her twin Fallen Raven Blades of silver. acrobatic, a quick runner. quite the accomplished whistler.
Weapon**:2 fallen raven blades (silver Bladed) the spiked armbands of black iron can be used as a weapon.

Flaws:a bit overly depressed over her part in Ragnorak. sometimes has flashbacks to the bad old days as queen of the Tears. more susceptible to the Sea's Temptations. Not a big fan of her dad due to finding out he manipulated her to drown in the Sea of Black Tears.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):none
Life Before CN*:Ophelia had a good life.
She had friends, even a guy that was a bit more than a friend. then, he left her for reasons unknown to her. she went home in tears. one day, she went to the Black Sea, and took a swim, like some dreams tempted her to. a strange force from below dragged her under, and the normal Ophelia dissapeared, possibly forever. afterwards, Ophelia rose from the waters as Drowned Ophelia, a depressing conveyence of the Sea's sorrows. Ophelia, having been guided to this end by her own father, then proceeded to attempt to bring forth Ragnorak along with Lucas, son of Loki. along the way, however, she slowly fell in love with him, something Vali tried hard to prevent, but failed, and with this love, brought about the end of Ragnorak before it properly begun. Ophelia, having fallen in love with the child of Loki, tried to save him from the Black Sea by jumping after him after his defeat, but never found him. Ophelia found her former boyfriend, whom she had thrown to the Sea's bottom before Ragnorak, and returned him to the world of the living, almost drowning again in the proccess. since then, Ophelia has been greif stricken and grief ridden, wishing for nothing more than death to find her, and she awaits it at Camp Norse, where she expects she'll be tried, found guilty of Treason against the Gods, and executed.

RP Example*:It Beat! Ophelia's heart now beat full time, and with it, her power over the black tears dissapeared completely. the Tearfire remained, howver, and Lucas was still fighting. Lucas then brought his enemy to his knees. "Lucas!" she shouted. the love of her life looked at her, reveling in his triumph. "Loki... Loki has won!" he cried. "Loki has played us all like a fiddle!" Ophelia cried, stepping between Lucas and his enemy. he looked confused, then realized the truth. "my gods..." he looked shocked. Ophelia embraced him, waiting for the end of the world. "I love you," she said, and her dress dissapeared, and she was dressed in normal garb; jeans, a black t-shirt with a fallen raven crest, and spiked armbands. "I love you." then, Lucas stiffened in her arms as a knife appeared in his back. Lucas stumbled, the wound wouldn't kill him. behind Lucas, Ophelia saw the fading picture of Vali. This love isn't meant to be... she heard him say to her. Lucas stumbled, and fell.

into the Sea of Black Tears. "LUCAS!!!" Desperate, Ophelia ran to the edge, and jumped after him, the Black Water enveloping her. she grasped her sides, and was surprised to find swords. she unhooked them, and swung them around. she sliced at a dark tendril reaching for her, which retreated, then went toward Lucas' body. NO! Ophelia swam toward Lucas, and sliced tendrils apart, but failed as Lucas dissapeared. Ten Ophelia notice someone else: Thomas Kirtley. in stasis, the demigod appeared to be sleeping, but Ophelia knew personally that he was being tormented by dark dreams that she sent to him herself. she grabbed him, and swam upward. she was halfway up whe something grabbed her foot. a Teary tendril wanted her. it pulled her down.... And Thomas grabbed her hand, pulling her up. together they swam out of the Se, then fell to the ground, exhausted. they embraced, but Ophelia knew: she didn't love thomas, not like that, anymore.

Any notes about your characters:Pic of Ophelia and swords here:
Spoiler:

Important Note: Ophelia will not Exist till Drowned Ophelia is defeated by her love for Lucas. this isn't another character so much as another character becoming this.
Back to top Go down
DI Dylan Alpha
Loki, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DI Dylan Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theseus12's characters   Theseus12's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Theseus12's characters
Page 1 of 1