Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pascal's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascal
Newb
Pascal

Pascal's characters Empty
PostSubject: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Pascal's characters 52623249
'Watch it from your ivory tower, paint the sky grey, like a coward. How long you got? I can go for hours. A sweet little tale that ended sour, my words will ring in your ears. Take my advice and leave right now. You can't find a way to sell yourself, to someone who cares, to someone desperate.' -- The Dilemma by You Me At Six.

Name:
Kailee (pronouced KAY-lee, but prefers Kai, pronounced KI) Rezal

Just kidding, Kai's a girlll.

Physical description (Eyes, Hair, Height, Body, Type, Skin Color, etc.):
Kai has shoulder length, wavy blonde hair that she always wears down. Her eyes are a boring brown shade, but she normally wears darkly tinted sun glasses. Kai is tall and slender, standing at a full height of five feet and seven inches. Her skin is tan, but not tan like those girls who always are tanning. She wears a lot of designer clothing and always has on makeup that makes her look like she's not even wearing makeup. She normally wears high heels, but if she's not, she's wearing a pair of sparkly red Toms or hot pink sneakers.

Norse God Parent:
Kai's mother is Hel, queen of Neifelheim.

Mortal Parent:
Sheldon Rezal

Country of Origin:
The good ol' U.S. of A.

Pets:
None.

Personality description (Talents/skills, flaws, attitude, etc.)
Talents-slash-skills: Kai is good at a variety of things, including baking, singing, makeovers (yes, that must be included), lying-slash-acting-slash-coming up with alibis (because when you think about it, acting and lying are pretty similar), and pretending that she's really innocent (this kind of ties in with the whole lying-slash-acting-slash-coming up with alibis, but I feel it deserves it's own thing. Or something like that.)
Flaws: Kai lies compulsively, and this is pretty much all of the time. She will lie about her name, her age, who her family is, where she's from, what she's doing, why she's doing something, she'll lie about anything. She's also paranoid to some degree because her dad is a famous actor and a lot of people tend to try to hang out with her because of who her dad is. Guys will try to date her just so they can say that they got in a (technically, because of her dad) famous girl's pants. Kai is always on guard against people and only lets a few people know the real her, and even then it takes a while for her to trust them enough to do that. She also has a recurring nightmare, but she can never remember what happens in it. Once she wakes up from the nightmare, she can't fall asleep until it's nighttime again.
Attitude: Kai has a somewhat rebellious attitude, although it's not obvious by looking at her. She looks innocent from afar, but, growing up without any parenting figure and very loose rules, she's actually not good at being the nice and innocent girl. She will talk back to anyone, no matter the consequence, because she grew up constantly arguing with her dad whenever he was actually home.

Weapon**:
She has a black iron butterfly knife, but that's mainly for appearance and looking threatening. When scaring her opponent off doesn't work, Kai uses twin black iron katanas.

Powers (must relate to Norse god parent; optional):
None.

Life Before CN*:
Kai grew up in Beverly Hills with her dad, who was a very famous actor. From a very young age, people have been trying to wriggle their way into Kai's life, trying to get close to her father. Parents would force their kids to hang out with her once they found out and would get their kids to go over just so they could talk to her dad. She started not letting people get close to her and lying about who she was soon after she realized why they were hanging out with her. Her dad would send her to a variety of fancy private schools, trying to find the right one because Kai always seemed to get kicked out of the schools. One day, her dad remembered the address to a year-round camp that her mom had told him about, so he sent Kai there, thinking it would help her, but, unknowingly, he sent her to Camp Norse.

RP Example*:
Kai sighed and said to her dad, "Do I have to go to this camp place?" It wasn't that she didn't want to go, she would love to be away from her dad and anyone who would try and use her because of her dad, but she was expecting a place less...well, less campy. "Honey, it's the only place I can think of that will help. Your mother recommended it." Kai took a sharp breath in and snapped, "Oh, and I bet she suggested all of the schools I went to, huh? And what about your career? Did she suggest that, too?" "Kai, this isn't fair." At that, Kai just about lost it. "Fair?! How dare you try and tell me what's fair and what's not?! I'm the one who had to grow up with a celebrity dad who was rarely ever there to look after me, and, on top of that, almost everyone who ever wanted to be my friend did it to use me because they either wanted to get into the famous girls pants, the single mothers wanted to get into your pants, or they wanted to meet a celebrity! So you can just shut up about what's fair and what's not fair!"

Any notes about your characters:
I am aware that Sheldon Rezal isn't a real celebrity, but neither is Tristan McLean.

Last edited by Pascal on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:52 pm

I am aware of her father is not a real celebrity,but only minor famous people.
no major.
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Pascal
Newb
Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Would it work if her dad was a celebrity a while ago, so the parents mainly know about him and everyone else only likes her because she's rich? Because if he was an older celebrity, kind of like with Marilyn Manson how he was famous a while ago but not many young people know about him today, he wouldn't be much of a major celebrity.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm

well,ok

Approved
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Newb
Pascal

PostSubject: Ryn Etacrc, daughter of Odin (WIP, going to finish her after school)   Pascal's characters EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:59 am

Pascal's characters AnwVvN
{Ryn Etaerc}
"Do you spend your days counting the hours you're awake, and when night covers the sky you find yourself doing the same?...Can you remember what it's like to care?...So give me the drug, keep me alive, give me what's left of my life. Don't let me go. Pull this plug, let me breathe, on my own I'm finally free."

Physical description (Eyes, Hair, Height, Body, Type, Skin Color, etc.):
    If you were to walk up to Ryn on the street, you first would notice the hard, determined look in her eye, It gives off a no nonsense look, making her seem like somewhat of a rigid person. Then you might actually notice the color of her eyes, which are a cold, blueish gray color. This only adds to the no-nonsense look that her eyes give off.
    Then you might notice her posture, which adds to the looks she has even more. She stands very tall with her shoulders back in a very confident stance that makes her look like a strict nun at a Catholic school. You may even expect her to pull out a ruler and slap it at your hands just for looking at her too long. She holds her head up high and looks people straight in the eyes while talking to them, her attention unwavering and almost scary. She rarely stares at the ground from embarrassment. Instead, she will look you straight in the eyes and correct her mistake, or tell you off for trying to make fun of her.
    Then you might notice how short her hair is and how her bangs flop over her eyes, as well as how she's constantly brushing them to the side, as if they annoy her. Her hair is an odd, light blonde color That looks more like it would come from a bottle than naturally, even though it is natural. You may notice how wispy her hair is and how easily the wind blows it around, despite being so short.
    After that you'd notice how terribly skinny she is, and you may come to the conclusion that she either has an eating disorder or that she's very poor, judging from the way her ribs stick out, but you probably would go with the though that she's poor because of the dirty and ripped state of her clothing, even though that's far from the truth. You also might notice how short she is along with that, standing at a full height of four feet and eleven inches. Although she is very short, she looks taller than she is from her posture, which is very straight and tall. She has a look of authority to her, which might make you feel embarrassed for staring at her so long because she has a look to her as if she's like a celebrity, too good to be looked at, despite her shabby clothes. The pale shade of her skin may or may not be noticed, but it normally is, and it gives her the look of a hermit.

Norse God Parent:
    Ryn's father is Odin.

Mortal Parent:
    Grace Etaerc. She also lived with the man who she though was her father, Seth Etaerc.

Country of Origin:
    Ryn is from Estonia, which is a small country in Europe.

Pets:
    Ryn has no pets.

Personality description (Talents/skills, flaws, attitude, etc.)
    Talents-slash-skills: Ryn is very good at fighting, although she doesn't use proper fighting techniques. Many of the techniques she uses are her own, although some of them she learned from others. Ryn's also an awfully fast runner, and she's very flexible and good at climbing things.
    Flaws: Ryn is very aggressive. Instead of trying to talk things out, she'll throw punches. Instead of trying to fix a problem, she'll kick the source of it, or who she thinks is the source of it. She's also very rash and headstrong. She just rushes into things quickly without thinking about them. Other times she will take the time to plan things out, but only if someone is there to help her. Ryn has a very sarcastic personality, and she keeps herself well guarded against others, which is a habit she picked up from living on the streets.
    Attitude: Ryn's attitude overall comes off as rude, uncaring, and headstrong, although she actually does care about people deep down. It takes a lot to get her to really care, but it is possible. She's very tough-slash-rigid-slash-strict about certain things, and sometimes she can come across as snobby. She acts cool and brushes things off easily when things actually do hurt her, and even then she forces herself to move on quickly/

Weapon**:
    Ryn has two twin katanas that looks exactly alike, except for the fact that one is silver and the other is black iron. She also has an assortment of thin cards made out of black iron and silver that she uses as weapons (see powers).

Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):
    Ryn's power is that she can control the wind. There are two main things that she uses this power for, one being to fling objects at super-fast speeds, whether it's pebbles, playing cards (cheating at card games, obviously. And magic tricks), her silver and black iron cards, or causing mini dust storms. She also can sense shifts in the air, which can help her with finding things or people when shes in the dark, although this doesn't always work and isn't very reliable. She can also use the wind to make herself move very quickly which kind of works as teleportation. She can't use the wind to fling people or animals around, only objects and plants, but if it's a giant tree, she can't use her powers on that. She can use her power about twenty five times a day, and she gets a little bit more tired each time she uses it until she passes out. She can teleport twenty five times a day, and each time she uses that power she has to sit down.

Life Before CN*:
    When Ryn was younger, she lived with her mother and the man who she thought was her father, although he wasn't. Ryn's mother had been married before Ryn was born, but one night she went out. She couldn't remember the events of that night, and for a while she was worried, but she kept telling herself that her daughter was her husband's child, and soon she began to believe it.
    When Ryn was born, her parents were sure she was going to be the sweetest girl ever, and they were right. Well, they were right until she grew older, that is.
    Ryn became very aggressive as she got older. When she was aggravated, she would throw things or punch and kick people. She was very strong from a young age, and soon her parents became worried. They wondered if they were doing something wrong, or if maybe there was just something wrong with their child in general.
    Ryn, meanwhile, always knew that she was different. It was just something she could sense, that she was not like the other kids. It was almost like on some level she knew that she was a demigod, yet she wasn't aware that she knew what made her different. She knew that the other kids weren't as aggressive as she was, but she didn't know what made her so aggressive.
    As she got older, her powers started to develop. Whenever she would get angry, wind would start blowing things around, even when she was inside. Her mother was already mentally unstable, but this drove her even closer to insanity. For a while she was checked into the mental hospital, but the doctor soon checked her out, saying she was in prime condition and ready to face the world, yet Ryn's mother still acted as odd as she had before. She would throw things away because she thought they had a bad vibe or they didn't feel right. Sometimes she would just walk up and down the stairs for hours on end, or she'd turn on the television and start reading a book, then yell at you saying that she was watching a show when you go to change the channel or turn the TV off.
    Eventually, this became too much for Ryn, and she packed a bag, took some of her parents' money, and ran away. She wandered the streets for years on end before she discovered Camp Norse, and by that time she was used to the ways of the street. She was very skinny and had many bruises from getting in fights over where she would sleep with others, trying to get the best spots, especially from when she first ran away. Over time, though, she got a reputation as the toughest girl in the area. Whenever other people saw her walking towards them, they would quickly move away. (if they knew of her reputation, of course) There would be some people who would still challenge her, but by that point she had learned the fighting techniques that nearly everyone used and used that to her advantage, creating her own fighting techniques. While they wouldn't work against anyone else who took fighting lessons, they were enough to get her by.
    When she did get to camp, someone explained where she was, and soon after, she got claimed.

RP Example*:
    Ryn sighs as she trudged onward, not sure of where she was. All she was sure of was that she was very far away from her home city. It looked like she was somewhere in the countryside, which was greatly disturbing and disorienting. She wasn't used to being this far away from society, without any signs of where she was. In fact, she was almost positive she had passed that one bush about fifty times by now. Or maybe it was a different one, seeing as they all looked the same. She just didn't know.
    Her stomach was rumbling now, and her feet were hurting like crazy. She wanted to just curl up and sleep, but she had heard about how hot it can get in places like this when the sun goes up, and it wasn't something she wanted to experience. So she kept on walking, despite her tiredness.
    It was a long time before she found somewhere that looked like a place where she might be able to find a good place to sleep, but she wasn't so sure about it. In order for her to enter, she'd have to cross a bridge that was guarded by two stone statues. Rather ominous and threatening statues, Ryn might add. She could have sworn that they were eyeing her hungrily, which she knew was absurd, seeing as they were statures.
    After a moments decision, she goes with a feeling in her gut and walks across the bridge.

Any notes about your characters:
    Ryn's full name is Taryn, and her quote is from Injection by Rise Against. (I'm using white for when it's not dialogue because her color is fairly close to the preset color, which can be kind of confusing.
    I'm going to do the RP example later, and I'm going to elaborate on her parents a bite more under the mortal parents section.
    I also happen to be unsure of where Camp Norse is, so I left the main part of how she got there blank. If somebody could please tell me which country it's in, that would be awesome.

Last edited by Pascal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 am

Dude! Just put in the RP example and I will totally approve this! Looks so cool!
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm

for teleporting,best I will allow is 25,power enhancment for future cases,40*3 would make 120 and thats way to much.
Back to top Go down
DCI Alpha Shan
Sif, Admin, Alpha Wolf
DCI Alpha Shan

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Lol! I was so amazed with this form neglected to check out the powers and flaws...
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Newb
Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Eric, I'm not sure what you're trying to say with the 40*3 part.
As for the teleporting, I'll change that.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 pm

its for the power enhancements that you can buy in the store.first is double,second is double again, but only after the first one.

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pascal's characters   Pascal's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Pascal's characters
Page 1 of 1