Camp Norse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is A camp for Norse demigods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric's characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: Eric's characters   Eric's characters EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Name:blazer shock
Eyes:stormy blue
Hair:dark blue - goes to his shoulders
Height:6'6
Body Type:skinny,muscular
Skin Color:white
God Parent:thor
Mortal Parent:elena shock
Country of Origin:london
Pets:talking python.
Talents:running ,shocking people
Weapon**:Golden back hand katana Thor gave him for his 16th birthday
Flaws:too nice,stupidety,easily distracted
Powers(must relate to god parent;optional):controlling electricity for up to 2 hours a day,can make 20 medium lightning bolts a day,he cna make 10 large lightning bolts a day.% large can nearly kill a demigod and 10 video can do the same as well.He cna magnetize metal objects with electricity and electrify his weapons.He can absorb energy through electrical sources which can heal him(can only heal cuts under 2 inches) other than healing he just gets more energy.
Life Before CHB*:he was a normal boy who was very nice.he lived with his mom in a small house.He had abig sense of humor .one day he was confronted by security guard that
turned into a dragon.He barely managed to escape,and his mom told him about his father and took him to camp halfblood .
RP Example*:i woke up and went to school.I was having a good day,I managed to get a B on my test.The bell rang and I left for lunch. After school l left walking out the gate .I passed by the museum a security guard giving me a mean glare.
Any notes about your characters: is fast
Back to top Go down
https://campnorse.rpg-board.net
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: Tent Reaver   Eric's characters EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 am

Name:Trent reaver
Eyes:gold
Hair:silver
Height:5'10
Body Type:slim,muscular
Skin Color: pale white
Norse God Parent:Tyr
Mortal Parent: Diana Reaver
Country of Origin:Arizona
Pets:a Dragon the size of a horse named lisp that can manipulate lightning
Talents:Stealth,fighting
Weapon**:A pouch filled with miny silver shakras(sharp disk with a hole in the center).A set of silver javelin on his back disguised as a back pack.A clear ring that can turn into a silver sharp cane
(a big hook on top of a stick,like in sly cooper) but the shaft is silver as well.
Flaws:quiet,doesn't like to socialize,Is too loyal.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):He has super strength,he can lift 400 pounds.he can teleport with a lightning bolt up to 100 miles,he can do this 10 times a day.
Life Before CN*:He lived in a small house with his mom who was a x army squad captain.He was normally quiet and didn't socialize much.He always normally stared at the sky and people thought he was mystical or something,and he was almost once caught when teleporting once.He knew he was a demigod at age 14 and he went to Camp Norse when he was 15
RP Example*:I was in my room staring at the wall blankly as lisp crawled in through the window .He always had the same look in his eyes that I found myself custom to,He crawled onto my bed and I got up then left out of my room.I went down stairs to find the ring that my mom gave me for my 15th birthday.It was sitting on the table where I last left it at.I picked it up and slid it onto my finger then left.
Any notes about your characters:

Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's characters   Eric's characters EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Name:Issac raze
Eyes:red
Hair:red
Height:5'11
Body Type:slim,semi muscular
Skin Color: Norse God Parent:vili
Mortal Parent: Sarah Raze
Country of Origin:Austalia
Pets:none
Talents:killing
Weapon**:A silver pair of sun spiked close ranged gripping shakras that can ignite on fire.
Flaws:too cocky,has no emotions,he is power crazed
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):Double mimic,If hit when he is glowing white he can send the attack back but twice as strong.he can do this 25 times a day.he can lift in animate objects with his mind into the air that are under 150 pounds,he can do this 30 times a day.he can dissapear into thin air 10 times a day.
Life Before CN*:he lived in Australia where he always went on crimes sprees and could never be caught.He has murdered thousands of people without even trying hard and never hesitated to kill a person.He hated his mom but never said it to anyone.He never trusted one person to know his powers unless its before he kills them.he Learned of a camp for demi gods like him and went there for some more fun.
RP Example*:I walked into my house and walked up stairs into my room.I grumbled something under my breathe staring at the ceiling .I made a cup of water drift over to me and I grabbed the cup sighing.I started to drink while thinking of the people I could kill today.I sat the cup down and picked up my twin sun spiked gripping shakras and left.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's characters   Eric's characters EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:59 am

Name:Draco Inferno
Eyes:yellow
Hair:brown
Height:5'2
Body Type:slim
Skin Color: Norse God Parent:Loki
Mortal Parent:Lila Inferno
Country of Origin:Afghanistan
Pets:a phoenix he and Lace can summon
Talents:mischief
Weapon**:a black iron knife
Flaws:always getting in trouble,can be very gullible,hardly ever hesitate to do something.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):he can control fire,he can shoot it out of his hands.he can shoot it from his mouth and ignite his weapons,he can use it 1 hour a day.he can make illusions on some one 5 times a day and they last 5 minutes.
Life Before CN*:Him and his brother lived in Afghanistan with his brother.they both always pranked people and stole food from stands.They where pretty much street rats that there mother didn't like to tolerate.They learnt to control there powers when they where 10 and have caused all kinds of hell since then.They heard about Camp Norse from her mom and they went there.
RP Example*:I stood there with my brother and he got a evil smirk on his face.My brother snuck in front of a fruit stand and took 2 apples while the owner wasn't looking and rolled back to me."nice one"I said and he gave me one of them.I started to eat and he did as well"hey Draco,have you ever wondered who are dad is?".I simply sighed"not much"I finished the apple and threw the core away.

Name:lace Infierno
Eyes:yellow
Hair:brown
Height:5'2
Skin Color: Norse God Parent:Loki
Mortal Parent:Lia Inferno
Country of Origin:Afghanistan
Pets:a phoenix he and Draco can summon
Talents:mischief
Weapon**:a black iron knife
Flaws:always getting in trouble,can be very gullible,hardly ever hesitate to do something.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):he can control fire,he can shoot it out of his hands.he can shoot it from his mouth and ignite his weapons,he cna use it 1 hour a day.he can make illusions on some one 5 times a day and they last 5 minutes.
Life Before CN*:Him and his brother lived in Afghanistan with his brother.they both always pranked people and stole food from stands.They where pretty much street rats that there mother didn't like to tolerate.They learnt to control there powers when they where 10 and have caused all kinds of hell since then.They heard about Camp Norse from her mom and they went there.
RP Example*:Any notes about your characters:I stood there with my brother smirking evily as i saw a fruit stand guy with his back turned on the stand.I jumped into action and snuck in front of the stand and took 2 apples and rolled back to my brother."nice one"he told me and I gave him one of the apples and we started to eat.I stood up and dusted myslef off and then leaned against a wall"hey draco,have you ever wondered who are dad is?".Draco had just sighed"not much".

Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: rina shiner (wip)   Eric's characters EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 am

Name:rina shiner
Eyes:white
Hair:white
Height:5'10
Skin Color: pale
Norse God Parent:Gerd
Mortal Parent:carlos shiner
Country of Origin:canada
Talents:persuading,standing out in a crowd, is weaker when in darkness
Weapon**:a long silver sword named light that she can summon to her hand by saying it's name
Flaws:double personality,to trusting,Loyal
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):She can controll light for 1 hour a day,she can make a ball of light in her hand that can explode making people blind for 1-2 minutes and knocking them back,she can do this 15 times a day.she can shoot light heat beams that can burn skin from her hand it goes to her 1 hour a day.she can travel to where ever light in a teleporting manner.she can make solid walls of light as shields 5 times a day.she was given white wings by her mother that she can hide with her power.she can run 25 miles per hour for 30 minutes every day.
Life Before CN*:She lived in canada with her farther for 17 years.she was told about her mom several times by her father in stories.she hated the darkness so she slept withe the lights on.She normaly eluminates when scared or super excited and its hard to tell by her blank expression.she has 2 personalities,she us calm and happy in day light but at night she is quiet an blank.
RP Example*:i walked down the street while my white hair blowed in the wind behind me.I had a small smile on my face and prushed a strand of hair past my shoulder.I stared at the sky smiling as the light beamed across my face filling me with energy.i saw a rose pettel on the floor and picked it up, holding it in the palm of my hand.I stared at the rose pettel"it's beatiful" i said in a low tone.
Any notes about your characters:she has 2 personalities, calm and happy in the day and quiet and blank at night.
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: Dharak zodiak   Eric's characters EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Name:Dharak zodiak
Eyes:haizel
Hair:black
Height:5'9
Body Type:scronny,skinny
Skin Color: light tan
Norse God Parent:Eir
Mortal Parent:Drake zodiak
Country of Origin:Italy(he has an italian accent)
Pets:a black serpent that has anesthesia instead of poison bace
Talents:healing,cunning
Weapon**:a 4 foot long golden morning star
Flaws:too nice,always has a tendacy to correct people when they are wrong,is scronny and weak
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):healing wounds as deep as 3 inches 5 times a day.he can summon up to 5 Eir fruits a day.he has self regenerating that works with wound as deep as 4 inches and broken bones,but he can not regenerate a severed limb ,he can do this 10 times a day.
Life Before CN*:he lived in a laboratory for curing diseases with his father.He was smart and cunning but also liked to play video games.He never really fit in at school and is considered a nerd.He was one day attacked by a xeenar and ran away as fast as he could until he was corned.he found a golden morning star and used it to kill the xeenar and then made his way to the camp after his father's explanation.
RP Example*:i was in the lab with my father while he was studying cancer.we where desperately looking for a cure but it was nearly impossible.I took a break and walked into my room,I picked up my ps3 controller and started to play uncharted 3.I loved playing the game, it had excellent quality,sound and picture,and a story.I looked down staring at bace,he was cute when he was curled into a ball.
Any notes about your characters:he is very smart

Last edited by Eric11 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric11
Thor,creator,ultimate
Eric11

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Ty's forms   Eric's characters EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Name:Eric Toris
Eyes:green
Hair:black,regular lengthed
Height:5'8
Body Type:thin,very muscular
Skin Color: lgiht tan
Norse God Parent:Hrungnir
Mortal Parent:Jessica Toris
Country of Origin:California
Pets:he found a baby xeenar when he was younger,and raised it to be nice.It's now full grown and is named Stross.
Talents:sword fighting,benching things,smashing stuff
Weapon**:he has a golden sword that always feels like burning metal,it is called the blade of chaos.It was given to him by his father.
Flaws:Rash,has short temper,will do anything to save a friend.
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):He is super strong and can lift up to 600 pounds.do with his strength he can run 15 mph.He can also jump up to 20 feet in the air with his leg strength.he can give others strength and it lets them lift 200 more pounds then original.he can give people strength 4 times a day.When he uses his strength he glows red.he can make him self invulnerable to black iron and silver for 3 minutes 5 times a day.
Life Before CN*:he lived with his mom in California ever since he was born.He hated his father even though he never met him.he was always on the really strong side and was never bullied after an incident at school.he accidently snapped some ones arm when they tried to take his Lunch money.he knew he was different then most other and then one day confronted his mom with the question.She told him everything then made his way to Camp Norse.
RP Example*:I walked down the street sighing as I stared at the ground.Something wanted me to meet my father inside of me but it also told me not to meet him.
Any notes about your characters:he is not evil at all.

Name:Ty Wilson
Eyes:haizel
Hair:blond,choppy
Height:5'4
Body Type:thin
Skin Color:super lightly tanned
Norse God Parent:Holler
Mortal Parent:Helga Wilson
Country of Origin:Germany
Talents:archery
Weapon**:he has a black iron bow that can shoot arrows up to 10 yards,the arrows are black iron as well
Flaws:he is always nervous,he,gullible,he is no good ta close range combat
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional):he is not affected by explosion lesser then 30 yards,he can blow himself up which can kill him or put him in a deep Coma,he hardly uses this unless it's drastic measures.He can cure diseases twice every week.
Life Before CN*:He lived in a small house in Germany with his mother.He was always bullied at school and never fit in.he learnt some of his powers when he was 10 and mastered them when he was 12.He ever since wondered how he was and he asked his mom about his father.She told him everything and she took him to Chicago and from there he went to Camp Norse.
RP Example*:I walked down the road of my house sighing.it was a sunny day more or less and I was being nervous as usual.I was just about afraid of a lot of things others would just laugh at.I saw a Black car that had been there for a week now. Every time I looked at it it gave me goose bumps that I just couldn't shake off.
Any notes about your characters:He is scared of a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's characters   Eric's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric's characters
Page 1 of 1